Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dirty Little Secret open accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L ady B lood C rown

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:33 pm
User Image

"Well i like to big high..." he said looking at her he then turned his attention to the employer "well i'll let her out..." he said "anyway she is still living and i won't take the device for the shock, she will be violent when people mistreat her.." he said and opened the cage and offered her his hand

"well you might not be rich as him but you'll be a an acceptable master.." she said and just look away, the chains then rang every time she moves. "well aren't you lucky yuki.. nobody yet has bid for you so i may release you if nobody will take then it means you'll be free also the high price you have will be 0g..." the woman said "well i'm lucky well not yet anyway since the high price on me will be down to 0g, also i can finally kill people for there blood, i hate it when people get food for me i feel like i'm a baby.." she said

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:34 pm
Cory let out a quiet giggle of excitement, and squeezed Kimi's shoulder. "Oh, this is going to be so much fun." She lowered her hand and closed her fingers around the girl's wrist, leading her towards the exist. Outside, a small black limousine with tinted windows was waiting for them. "There's brandy in the car," she informed her. "Do you drink? It keeps the blood warm." She winked, and opened the door for her.

sterek

Tipsy Genius

oOMyMelodyOo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:38 pm
Kimi shook her head slightly staying quiet she whispered. "No, I'm too young to drink." She sat down in the car and scooted further in. Her hands shook and she looked at Cory. "I've never tried to even drink." The white hair which graced her head fell over her eyes and she sighed quietly yet happily in relief.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:38 pm
Lolita frowned and thought for a moment. "If someone nice 'bought' me, then no, I wouldn't beat them up of course." she said. "I have a heart yah know." she said with a laugh. Thinking again she scratched her head. "Also, I can't get killed. I wouldn't allow that to happen." she said smiling.  

SowyDrift

Youkai_of_Jealousy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:39 pm
"You're not really in the position to allow anything to happen." Crea argued, thinking about whether or not to get the girl. She seemed to have the personality she was looking for, but would she be loyal?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:44 pm
15dark_thorn_rose
User Image

"Well i like to big high..." he said looking at her he then turned his attention to the employer "well i'll let her out..." he said "anyway she is still living and i won't take the device for the shock, she will be violent when people mistreat her.." he said and opened the cage and offered her his hand

"well you might not be rich as him but you'll be a an acceptable master.." she said and just look away, the chains then rang every time she moves. "well aren't you lucky yuki.. nobody yet has bid for you so i may release you if nobody will take then it means you'll be free also the high price you have will be 0g..." the woman said "well i'm lucky well not yet anyway since the high price on me will be down to 0g, also i can finally kill people for there blood, i hate it when people get food for me i feel like i'm a baby.." she said

"You shouldn't be free, you should stay a slave. The thought of a slave gaining freedom sickens me, they deserve to be beaten, and tortured, not happiness. Scum like slaves deserve to be miserable." Lucifer laughed loudly staring at Yuki.  

oOMyMelodyOo

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alexandrea Farris

-----------------------------------

Alexandrea smiled. "Well, Ok...I must be going now, goodbye." she said happily. She walked over to Yuki and smiled. "Hello. Who are you?" she said quietly. She looked around. "My name is Alexandrea Farris...sadly my dad made me look for a slave...I think i might do something like buy a slave then free the person...so that i would have bought a slave but..you know do something um...good!" she whispered.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:50 pm
Lolita sighed leaning against the bars for support. "Exactly?" she said and asked at the same time. Seeing it that the boy left the auction with a slave she laughed. "Ah, I feel sorry for that girl. Now she has to stick with that guy." she said smiling.  

SowyDrift

sterek

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:54 pm
"Honey," Cory told her, sitting next to her and closing the door, "slavery isn't any more legal than underage drinking." She glanced at the driver, who started the car and raised the panel that separated them, offering them more privacy. "Are you cold?" she asked nonchalantly. "Or is it that you're nervous? Here - " She took one of the girls hands in her own, and kissed it. "Not going to bite you... for now." She looked away, trying really hard not to laugh.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:54 pm
"Who knows. Neither you nor I know that boy's true intentions. She might wind up with a better home that you will." Crea chatted with a smile, her eyebrow twitching in betrayal as she tried to focus on the girl. The man badmouthing the other slaves was getting on her nerves, and she was fighting hard to keep from lashing out at him. Sure, it's alright to have his own views, but he should keep them to himself so that he did not start a fight. Atleast, that's what she thought.  

Youkai_of_Jealousy

Gameibash

Interesting Shapeshifter

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:57 pm
Harea growled and paced back and forth in his cage glaring at the crowd gathering outside his cage.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:59 pm
She looked up and smiled at Cory. "Uh, a little of both I suppose." Her wide eyes looked at Cory and she sighed quietly. "I suppose I could try a little." It was was true, slavery was incredibly illegal, yet here she was a slave.  

oOMyMelodyOo

SowyDrift

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:02 pm
Lolita looked at the girl. "Ah, suppose you're right. After all, can't judge a person by looks.. or first meeting or whatever." she said laughing. Looking over she saw a boy. "If you're trying to scare people I think it's not working." she said, smiling. "It takes profession. Also, if you're trying to get them to go away, just bite them or something. I've done it millions of times." she said with another laugh, and smiled again, this time revealing her sharp teeth.

(( brb gonna take a quick shower, it's like 8:00 am where i am! ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alexandrea Farris

"Ummm....I want to go look at the other people." she said quietly. She walked over to Harea's cage and pushed everybody else away. "STOP STARING AT HIM!" she said to the crowd. " Oh... You poor thing...Why must they put you in cages...and put you in chains?" she said sympathetically.

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

sterek

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:06 pm
"Alright, sweetheart." Cory leaned forward and extended her arm to reach under the seat, where she had a drawer full of expensive liquors. "Brandy it is. Personal favorite, twenty years old, never opened." She took out a crystal glass, and poured the alcohol in it before handing it to Kimi. "It does wonders when you want to relax." Truth to be told, the alcohol was strong enough to get anyone a little drunk after only a glass, especially someone who had never taken anything before.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff