Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
I love Canada's Hockey Team. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:54 pm
The Betman
Lord of Armageddon
Dino Pakkun
See Kegan, that's not what I said at all.

which is exactly what I mean by "twisting it to make me look bad."

KIND OF LIKE WHAT AMERICAN POLITICAL PARTIES DO TO EACH OTHER.

Oh, wait...that's actually true! xd
COMMUNIST

Sing it with me, kids!

SO-VI-ETS
SO-VI-ETS  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:05 pm
I don't mind Canada. I just don't like it when certain Canadian Culties decide to bash America all the time.  

Orphie

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:09 pm
Orphie
I don't mind Canada. I just don't like it when certain Canadian Culties decide to bash America all the time.

Doesn't bother me that much.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:17 pm
Lord of Armageddon
Orphie

GEE WONDER WHY  

Waynebrizzle

-Dessynea-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:37 pm
Waynebrizzle
Lord of Armageddon
Orphie

GEE WONDER WHY

It kind of bothers me too, and I haven't been around long at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:38 pm
Shut up Canadians, you're just a hat.  

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:43 pm
SlR PRIZE
Shut up Canadians, you're just a hat.

K. Not gonna lie.

I lol'd.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:13 pm
Screw hockey. Curling's where it's at.  

MaverickDrifter

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:37 am
Dammit Canada not bribing the sports officials like everyone else prolly does. I want my dollar I sent to support them back scream
(I remember righting down on the paper saying "you guys better at least win at hockey)

oh wait was the division? menz or wimmens?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:07 pm
Lets all just agree that no matter how mad our countries get at each other, we can all take solace in the fact that Ryan Miller is a ******** hockey force-field. 42 shots didn't make it into his goal that night. 42. I missed my ice dancing for that, and it was worth it. (I like ice dancing don't judge me.)  

Owwin

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:39 pm
This is kind of embarrassing. =/  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:57 pm
Owwin
Lets all just agree that no matter how mad our countries get at each other, we can all take solace in the fact that Ryan Miller is a ******** hockey force-field. 42 shots didn't make it into his goal that night. 42. I missed my ice dancing for that, and it was worth it. (I like ice dancing don't judge me.)
It wouldn't have mattered if Canada hadn't started Brodeur. He's like, 377 years old, and Luongo was sitting on the bench the whole game when he's ******** unbelievable in the net.  

Allegro

Owwin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:06 pm
Allegro
Owwin
It wouldn't have mattered if Canada hadn't started Brodeur. He's like, 377 years old, and Luongo was sitting on the bench the whole game when he's ******** unbelievable in the net.
At the end they decided to take him out for extra offense. I guess that shows how much they care for him XD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:11 pm
Owwin
Allegro
Owwin
At the end they decided to take him out for extra offense. I guess that shows how much they care for him XD
It almost worked too. And that was the hardest earned empty net goal EVER for the USA too.  

Allegro

Owwin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:15 pm
Allegro
It almost worked too. And that was the hardest earned empty net goal EVER for the USA too.
I don't watch a lot of hockey, but more recently I went to my first game. I am addicted now.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff