Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:37 pm
User Image Silver Moons and paper chains,
Faded maps and shiny things.
You're my favorite one-man show.
A million different ways to go.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Painted scenes, I'm up all night.
Slaying monsters, flying kites.
Speak to me in foreign tongues.
Share your secrets one by one.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,My love.

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"What a beautiful nightmare life can be...."

"mn..." Amara went a little quiet. She wasn't sure if she should say or not. Still, she couldn't let civilians just die because of what the Kusakage did.

She took a deep breath and looked to Fenrir. "I don't know who exactly is responsible, and I fear that telling you what I will know will do more harm than good. I don't mean to seem rude, but your brash attitude tells me that you'll just end up attacking cloud whether I tell you or not."

She looked up to Lenon, as if asking him what she should do. It was obvious she would rather just tell Lenon or the Raikage himself then someone with a murderous aura. Her gut feeling was telling her not to trust him outright with the information that she had.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:42 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir turned away from Amara and Lenon. "You had your chance." he growled to her before flashing away again, reappearing back in his fight against Sengetsu.

(just continue the fight like the conversation never happened sen)

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:52 pm
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Will you fly me away?

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara stood firm, but shivered slightly when Fenrir finally disappeared away from them. She stiffened up slightly and yet her legs gave way beneath her. Now it seemed they had another problem to deal with. Did she make the wrong desicion? What if he attacked Cloud and went after eveyone there? All of this was happening and she wasn't even a chuunin yet so there would be no way to protect anyone from him if he was on a mission. And she didn't want to tell her Kusakage for fear that he'd attack someone again.

She let out a frustrated whine as she set her palms flat on the ground. "I hope he's just blowing off hot air...I don't want anyone else getting hurt..." She could feel her eyes getting a little misty. The thought of someone getting hurt, even those she didn't know being harmed, filled her with dread.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:21 pm
Lenon groaned. Murderous, rage filled leaders of nations would bring all out war onto them all. "Amara, I trust you will tell the Kusakage? He needs to prepare for what may become a seige at your gates." He sighed. "I have something I must go do, now. Farewell, and hopefully we will meet again when something less dire is happening." He disappeared into a spray of mist with a small smile.

((I have to get off now....D smile )  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:26 pm
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Will you fly me away?

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara looked up to Lenon and nodded. "I will, and I'll stress the importance of not outright attacking." She stood up proudly. "I'll make you proud!"

As Lenon disappeared, so did Amara. Her visit with the Raikage would have to wait for the moment as she had other duties to report to. She would be back later though.

(exit)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:28 pm
"Ugh gonk wait come back Lenon."he said running out the building as fast his legs could carry him witch was a problem because Napalm always ran a littel to fast for his own good.  

Aro97

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:49 pm
The clone nodded with a sigh hearing the news as he disapated just in time for the real Ryu to enter in with Lenon. He had sighed as he followed Lenon and Napalm away.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:33 pm
A clone of Lenon poofed into view in the reception room with a blank face. "I'm sorry about that. I just forgot about everything going on what with Fenrir and everything." He smiled. "Now, shall we go up?" he asked, pointing to the office.

((Meh...I've been designing puppets for Lenon for the past three days, and it's rather killing my brain at the moment. >.> There's some rather good puppets, though, so I'm happy. Now, to get them accepted and built....))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:32 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shinji

Yun walks through the hallways and to the door of the Raikage's office. He knocks on the door, yet nobody answers. The young tsuchikage opens the door and notices several lower ranked ninja.

"Do any of you happen to know where Kazuo is?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

As the twins entered they spotted Fenrir, he was the closest thing the twins had left. Zeramaru, their foster father died while their foster mother vanished all they had left was this man who had helped them grow up.

"Do you need some help?" Yumi said with no particular emotion as she flicked her hands and two short katanas slid out of her sleeves and into her hands.

Mai was still inside Yumi but she was listening in waiting if she had to strike.

Yumi stepped away from Fenrir closer to the door just in case, she was just a chunnin she knew if anything happened she would need a quick escape. "Still your choice Fenrir-sama" she said though this was unusual she never called anyone except Zeramaru with this much respect.

KazElli

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

A familiar voice got Fenrir's attention and he turned to see the twins. "Yumi, Mai, what are you two doing here? Did Tera come with you?" He figured that the two girls would've been with their mother after Zeramaru's death.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:58 pm
((I'll wait for you guys to finish up, Cuz i actually got a question for you Fenrir.))  

Cain the Blade

KazElli

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:02 pm
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

"Mom said something about A little brother then the next day she was gone." Yumi said bluntly then she bent down a bit. "Just ask us if you need help, even if you tried to kill our father we both had our reasons and that only made us stronger." Yumi finished and then she flicked her wrists and then she hid her shortened katanas.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

"A brother?" Fenrir wondered for a moment about the possibility of Zeramaru's son. "You should go back to Tera. You'll only be in danger if you stay around me."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:13 pm
(hmmm, Ryu/Daiki could totally try and pick these girls up)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff