Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Your first Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wladimir619

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:08 am
Ummm......i was 5 xp . My brother, who was 13 at the time, brought resident evil home. And I watched him play it, and for some odd reason the zombies and monsters din't scare me.But barny sure did.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:56 am
I can't remember when, but I remember it was at an age where it was normal to be afraid of the games lol I do know that it was RE2 that I watched my brother play. Eventually I got enough courage and decided to play the games starting with Resident Evil 3. 3nodding  

Pthepenguinoverlord

Soul Reaver Naira

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:52 pm
My first ... ?

The very first Resident Evil. I think I was ... uh ... 11-12 or so at the time? My mother and stepbrother would play that like mad, and the guy across the street, who was good friends with our family, would come over to play it, just to show off.

It scared me witless. I've never had so many nightmares in my entire life. The game made me scared to fall asleep .. and I'd always think that something was hiding in the bathroom, closet, or wherever. It freaked me out as much as Silent Hill does now.

But then I tried my hand at the game.

It wasn't so bad. :p But that bit with the zombie popping from the closet always got to me. And I was paranoid about the bathroom in the game, where a zombie appears in the bathtub or something.

Moved on to RE3 after that, then got the PC version of RE2. Then 0, then Code Veronica X, then Outbreak and Outbreak File 2.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:37 am
i started with resident evil 1 and well i was fricken hard but i have beaten it so many times and, but i haven't beat re2 and biohazard file 1 and 2  

Mr. Lionheart

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:57 am
Code Veronica. I had been reading the novels and watching other people play it, so I finally bought a cheap copy. A day later I went back and picked up Director's Cut, and RE2. The cycle continued from there. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:31 pm
When I was 9, my dad rented RE2 for the playstation, scare the hell out of me, but I got used to it and began to love it.  

leiranos

Damien Hokkaido

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:21 pm
I was 7 when I played Re 1 for playstation. After that, I kinda go estranged from Re. Then I started playing it again when they made them for Gamecube. I'm kinda scared of the Re Remake. Lol the graphics make everything 10x more scarier. Oh yeah and the reason I bought Re 1 all those years back. s**t, a game where you're stuck in a mansion full of canabalistic monster? Who wouldn't buy it?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:47 am
I was 18. I couldn't sleep and decided to play on my friends playstation. It was R.E. 1. It was dark out side and in the house. I didn't get far. I was terrified. After I got over the annoying controls though.  

Marisco

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:30 am
I watched the first Re for Playstation, adn I can't rememember what other installment after I watched but I think it was the third next and then a little of Zero. I've beaten 4, rather easily, and am working on doing the rest of the series for myself.
The games never really scared me but for an odd reason Jurassic Park did.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:39 am
Resident evil 1 for GC
i was 11
and my mom told me to rent it xd  

yoshimoto_3

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:28 pm
If my parents watched me play something like RE or SH .... they'd never let me out of the house and would send me to therapy......... I'm just a sheltered child with pyschotic tendancies.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:30 pm
my mom loves the games, she make me play the through and dosent like it when i stop xd  

yoshimoto_3

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:39 pm
I didn't inhereit my taste for any genre of any media from anyone of my parents....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:41 pm
so your completly diff form them?  

yoshimoto_3

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:44 pm
Oh yeah, morbid, sense of humor, and tons of other skills that definately aren't genetic.
If it weren't for the fact that I look like them, I'd swear I was adopted.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff