Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Temporary OOC thread. lol Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:46 pm
Mizu looked over to the boy that was talking. She pulled her hood down further and didn't respond.

(yea i gtg make ur post an ill hit it up later when i come bacq)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:11 pm
Darion blew strong wind in her hood forceing it off."Actually you dot look bad...actually kinda cute..."Darion said as he smiled  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:15 pm
User Image

Regula watched on as the battle continued. As he watched his brother in action he could not help but to grow more excited about training underneath him. Regula didn't bother looking at the other observers and the lasted shinobi entering the field. He was busy watch the battle.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:20 pm
"......." Mizu flipped back on her hood as now he should have seen her light glossy blue hair and hazle blue eyes. Her cheek was now pink thanks to his comment as she then just continued to watch the fight happen.  

Rockgirl809

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:23 pm
"theres really no one looking but me.you can take it off."Darion said as he smiled  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:26 pm
Scrapples
(Here is what I see wrong with your post. How would your attack be a clear winner against my rasengan? My rasengan is S-level and whatever you did was at least jounin level and most definitely couldn't cut through a rasengan even if you could notice me in time. Just because you can move fast doesn't mean you have the ability of sharingan. If you were to stick your hand in my rasengan with only the protection of fire your hand would get obliterated. Chakra is much more solid then fire no matter how strong the fire is. I came below you from the ground then through my 10 foot high chakra aiming the resengan at you while you were in the air dodging my chakra. I'm pretty sure it would be hard to notice someone suddenly appearing and speeding in four feet below you when you are expecting them to come from behind in the first place. If you had sharingan I would except you being able to see me in time but you don't so I don't. 2 the blazing fist only covers your hands and legs not your entire body.)

((Obviously you didn't see that it went up two ranks, 1 for the clan (making it an S) and the other my bracelets(making it SS). I didn't say I had sharingan, my taijutsu style grant me my superior reacting(Shuurai tekkan doe mostly), if you don't believe me, look at my pro and read on every style I have. Actually you would have had to post you jumping out the chakra in the post you did it , not to mention I flew higher than your chakra and you "Magically" was right in front of me. I completely dodged the thing, then suddenly your hiding in it after it's gone, lol. If that's really the case then you would have been hit with one of my slash blast, since the clone never moved, I was aiming at the ground. I didn't see you, I heard you with my super senses, plus Im like two times faster than you, I could pull a little something out of my a**. When did I say the flames covered my body?? Kaseiken isn't anything but a fire version of chidori, it can destroy boulders and yada yada. That' an SS rank "Fire chidori", Rank means everything when comparing jutsu, unless the jutsu says otherwise, so it blast through your rasengan rather easily. Seriously, you must didn't want the fight to end so soon, we both would basically be done after that huge cotastophy!!![bad spelling XD]))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:26 pm
Her face slighty came out of her hood. That was all he was going to get.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:27 pm
((can we just call it a draw))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:28 pm
((That's what I was going for, lol.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:29 pm
Darion was sure he had to do the whole get to know her first."You got a name?"Darion said as he looked at her  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:34 pm
((u better have))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:11 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Scrapples
(Here is what I see wrong with your post. How would your attack be a clear winner against my rasengan? My rasengan is S-level and whatever you did was at least jounin level and most definitely couldn't cut through a rasengan even if you could notice me in time. Just because you can move fast doesn't mean you have the ability of sharingan. If you were to stick your hand in my rasengan with only the protection of fire your hand would get obliterated. Chakra is much more solid then fire no matter how strong the fire is. I came below you from the ground then through my 10 foot high chakra aiming the resengan at you while you were in the air dodging my chakra. I'm pretty sure it would be hard to notice someone suddenly appearing and speeding in four feet below you when you are expecting them to come from behind in the first place. If you had sharingan I would except you being able to see me in time but you don't so I don't. 2 the blazing fist only covers your hands and legs not your entire body.)

((Obviously you didn't see that it went up two ranks, 1 for the clan (making it an S) and the other my bracelets(making it SS). I didn't say I had sharingan, my taijutsu style grant me my superior reacting(Shuurai tekkan doe mostly), if you don't believe me, look at my pro and read on every style I have. Actually you would have had to post you jumping out the chakra in the post you did it , not to mention I flew higher than your chakra and you "Magically" was right in front of me. I completely dodged the thing, then suddenly your hiding in it after it's gone, lol. If that's really the case then you would have been hit with one of my slash blast, since the clone never moved, I was aiming at the ground. I didn't see you, I heard you with my super senses, plus Im like two times faster than you, I could pull a little something out of my a**. When did I say the flames covered my body?? Kaseiken isn't anything but a fire version of chidori, it can destroy boulders and yada yada. That' an SS rank "Fire chidori", Rank means everything when comparing jutsu, unless the jutsu says otherwise, so it blast through your rasengan rather easily. Seriously, you must didn't want the fight to end so soon, we both would basically be done after that huge cotastophy!!![bad spelling XD]))

(I said that I left my chakra coming out of the ground. You said that you were 8 feet about the ground then moved 6 more feet higher after the chakra came up leaving 4 feet between you and the chakra. My clone got hit by the slashes but while that was happening I came out of the ground I was hiding in below you then the chakra covered me (which was constantly flowing even when the clone pulled away leaving me time for it to fade away in the next post.) as I jumped out of it with the rasengan leaving 4 feet between us before you could even notice me being below you which you wouldn't since if you stand up right now and look straight ahead you can't see below your feet so you wouldn't notice me. Either way you couldn't have burned your way through my resengan, nothing like that ever remotely happened even in Naruto EVEN if you could react in time. You aren't two times faster then me let me state. You are about as fast if not less faster. I don't want the fight to end, I am trying to show you how you are god-modding. Right now you are doing too much of it to pass to jounin. If you are wanting to call it a draw then that wouldn't be right because I have SO much more chakra left I could outlast you chakra wise by a billion so this fight isn't even half over.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:14 pm
(sigh i should just alter the wind and make you guys fall...)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:19 pm
(or i can trap u guys in tornados with tornado trap jutsu yea i might do that)  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:19 pm
(Or you could stop spamming up this thread.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff