Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Eden and its temptations..wanna take a bite?(masters needed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiatala

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:08 pm
User Image
Anya sighed, she had always been able to dance very well, she didn't know why, it was just natural to her. She nodded and went over beginning to dance to Mina's song, she stopped when she took off into the air and slipped away smiling lightly then wondered the garden.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:15 pm
User Image

Watching the other girls Mina soon stops playing and every girl disperses amongs the garden to get back to what they were supposed to be doing. Mina flew through the skies for a while hoping no one found out about what they had been doing for that period in time.

(i'm drawing a blank on what to say)  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:35 pm
User Image

{[>Luis Ivan Shepard/darpehS navI siuL<]}

Luis looked to her and shook his head lightly, smiled faintly."Oh, no it's fine. I understand, but I won't take advantage of you though..." He told her softly, but then remembered the curse. He had to make sure he would leave before night, so his curse didn't come out. He thought for a moment about it before he broke out of his mind when he heard her ask him for a drink."Wine will do...or what is ever that is here is fine as well." He said to her softly and smiled back. But his mind kept thinking about his inner monster inside. You could hear the music playing in the background......he had always a song inside his head about it. It made him always think about his demon inside. Monster by Skillet was in his head now as he thought about his inner demon. He hoped he could get out of Eden before then.

Two sides to a coin......I wish I was only one.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:00 am
((ooc:sorry for a late post just got home from alice in wonderland :] go see it everyone!!))
User Image

Tina hummed to her self as she poured a class of wine for luis. she decided to make some food for them both.. she began to cook,while waiting for the food to finish cooking she sang some more and danced abit  

Throughtheflutter

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:48 am
User Image

Luis watched as Tina poured a glass of wine for him and smiled, and said,"Thank you..." to her. He then took a quick sip of it, enjoying the taste of it on his lips. He then moved his eyes back on Tina as she sang a song and cooked a meal for the two of them. He slowly got up and walked over to her with a sudden curiosity over what she was cooking. He looked around her and asked,"What are you making?" He asked politely to her as he drank another drink of his wine.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:44 am
User Image

Tina jumped at first and then giggled as she turned to face luis "I call it trouble in paradise" She threw two peices of pineapple into the fraying pan with some kiwi..on the other side on her stove she had a game bird of some kind roasting"so tell me about you self luis"  

Throughtheflutter

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:41 am
(was it a really really good movie or was it totally awesome and something you would go and see again)

User Image

Landing near the lake Mina sits down and lets her feet fall into the water. Sighing happily she swings her legs back and forth back and forth for a little while. Thinking about everything that was going on Mina just closes her eyes and enjoys the moment. Through that time she blocks out all the voices and noises abd just thinks about now the future, and a bit about the past. Thinking about the past made her head hurt.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:25 am
(ooc: I say go and see it more then twice I was amazing smile .. Also I'm at the doctors on my itouch.. So I'll post a characte post when I'm home)  

Throughtheflutter

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:04 pm
(( flutter, can you post for Tarah?))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:12 pm
User Image
aiden began to slur his words "yaknow you are really attractive.. and i would love to showyou how a real man does it"he was once again drunk.. he rech for tarah hands 'don't worry love ill be gentle to you"  

Throughtheflutter

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:38 pm
User Image

Giving up on her thinking about her past Mina stands up and shakes the water that was dripping from her feet off before walking around. Sighing she takes on another one of the lustymen to make sure no one said she wasn't doing her job. About 10 minutes later they were done and the man was walking away and Mina was putting her clothes on again, and wishing she could do something to save herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:10 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah scooted away from him, "Don't call me love..." she muttered, with a hiss. "Your not a real man..." she growled, backing away from him. "Do you even know the meaning of gentle?" she asked glaring at him.

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image

Luis smiled lightly, feeling bad that he had frightened her at first, but then he heard her speak about what she was cooking."Ah, sounds good..." He said to her softly and watched her as she cooked some fruits on the frying pan, getting a good sizzle, plus a bird on the stove, waiting to cook. He hoped that it wasn't domesticated bird, or turkey, because he wasn't much of a turkey fan."Well, I like music, to listen and try playing it. I like a few sports, and draw sometimes. Nothing much special I guess. What about you?" He asked her curiously as he watched her cook.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:39 pm
User Image
Anya looked around and sighed sitting down sighing. She didn't know what to do, men were leaving her alone, which was nice, but she still got glances from some men occasionally tried to get her to come over to them.

Kiatala

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:36 pm
(( hey I'm posing from the itouch don't mind my spelling)
T I N A:
tina cut a piece of the bird and placed it in luis's mouth. " well hat do u thing can you guess what type of meat it is?" she giggled and kept singing after she finished the frying of the fuirt.. She drizzles the dressing on top of the bird and placed the fuirt around it.. She placed it on a table.

A I D E N:
" of course I know how to be".. Before he could finish his speech he passed out, leavig the bedroom door wide open. His hand let go of the gin bottle he was holding. It rolled out the door.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff