Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Welcome to the Animus - (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:01 pm
"...And this explains the intricacies of a video game....How?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:04 pm
"Simple. I'm using YOUR genetic memories to find something my employers want. The whole video game feel you two experience is just to make things run more smoothly."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:54 pm
"...'Kay...And what is this 'something'? The meaning of life or something? Because I'm PRETTY DAMN SURE IT'S GUTTING OLD FARTS WHO MAKE ME DO SOMETHING AGAINST MY WILL!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:57 am
"You'll find soon enough." Vidic grunted.

"Or you might not. I don't really care either way. As long as you guys show me where it is."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:52 am
"Ya know, if ya TELL us what you're looking for, it might be easier for us to 'gene remember' it or however the ******** you say it..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:00 pm
"Tried it, Mister Grant. It was unsuccessful."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:13 pm
"Ah, looks like you ARE more than a nutjob..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:26 pm
"Please. I'm a scientist, not some crazed hobo on the streets." Vidic scoffed, glaring down at Nick.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:30 pm
"Coulda fooled me~" Nick said with a smirk, activating the Animus.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:42 pm
"Yes... I'm sure it could fool an idiot like you." Vidic grunted, as the Animus the woman was on began to start as well, as the two were connected together.

Once both Animuses went online, the two were suddenly in the blue room again, dressed back in the clothing that had been in before.

"Use 'Free Run' to escape Guards more quickly, and get out of sight." A melancholic female voice said, seeming to come from all directions.

"...Oh dear God..." The woman sighed, slumping over. "This will be fun..."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:46 pm
Nick's eye began to twitch.
"...I swear to god if I have to hear this constantly while on this table, I'm ripping it out of the floor and killing Sunshine with it..."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:55 pm
"I think he might have it smelted to the floor to prevent such things..."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:32 pm
"Ehh, won't stop me..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:02 pm
The woman only gave a grunt as the blue room suddenly turned white again.

The two were then suddenly located in a small town, the people now bearing faces and voices to them. Many things were now different when compared to the previous simulation attempt. Now everything was clear with no sign of a glitch, almost as if the two had been transported back into this strange era.

Like before, no one seemed to pay much attention to two, or even give the giant a healthy distance. Some of them even looked back at them with a brief smile, acting as if they were familiar with the two, despite their appearances.

"Reaver! Haytham!" A voiced shouted over the others, a soldier running towards the two with an arm stretched over his head, waving.
"So good of you to come back. Were your missions a success?"

"Yes." The woman, Haytham, spoke. "My mission couldn't have gone better." She said proudly.
"Much to my advantage, it seemed the mother of my target had fallen ill, mainly due to her own age. None the less, he sought a Healer, in which I disguised myself as. He was none the wiser of who I truly was nor my intentions."

"Good, good." The soldier nodded, before turning his attention to Reaver.
"And you?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:46 pm
"It's going to take them days to clean the blood, and weeks to find all of the body parts..." Reaver said from behind the mask. It was obvious from his voice he spoke with a permanent smirk.

"Oh, and the Templars are going to wonder for years how a random arm was placed on the church's flagpole..."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff