Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Seireitei
THE WORLD OF BLEACH! ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kills 666

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:00 pm
" you will probably need help. And stop fighting the grunts and go after the captain's and win " said Dai waiting to see if she was as strong as she think she is.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:04 pm
jumps back and looks at soul reapers again. which one was the captain? either way, this whole weakling mob thing was getting annoying. "Cero." It shot out, coiling slightly as it swept all of the 'grunts' away. She assumed the only one left standing was the captain, and aimed again.  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:25 pm
Kasumi walked briskly out of a shaded corner. Her eyes were hard with anger. Espada? In the soul society? How frustrating. Her eyes flashed with anger. "Espada...You dare attack my captains on our soil?" Kasumi was quite releaved she felt the dark auras advancing at an amazing pace. Though her empathic ability easily sensed the hate radiating from the souls.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:28 pm
" Well Captains are people why wouldn't we attack them. they can be killed like everyone " said Dai with a large smirk on his face with his spiritual pressure becoming more evil then it was before this captain came in.  

Kills 666

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:31 pm
glances at the new captain letting the cero fade. Wonder why she couldn't seem to feel any of their spiritual energy, save for the pulse coming from the other arrancar, Dai. It was rather annoying really, and here she had just started having fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:36 pm
Kasumi's voice rang with sarcasm. '"Awe...is the poor Espada upset with the death of his leader Aizen? Dont tell me this is over somthing so pitiful....So disgraceful." Kasumi sighed. She was in no mood for fighting Espada. They do not belong in soul society anyhow. She must up the security ten fold. 'So pathetic...he think he can over power me...I can sense his cocky undertones....He feels he is superior...strong....He is different.' Kasumi was thankful for her Empathy. The espada continued to radiate a dangerous aura.

"I suggest you leave. You know better then me, that you would be over powered. Its useless. Your too smart to fight now. I think your useing the younger one as a pawn."

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Kills 666

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:42 pm
" I am stronger then you and you know that. I am the only thing that will bring me down is this espada. Yes I am using her as a pawn to do my attack to see if she could win against a captain. Aizen was a pathetic piece of trash that I could have killed if I was alive when he was." said Dai looking at the captain general.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:46 pm
cocks head to side and lightly touches Ookami's hilt but then lets down hand, no real need to draw. "And a willing pawn at that. Do not think that I don't gain something from this."  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:49 pm
You may think what you like. I have no need to fight someone beneath me. My zanpakuto will not be ruined by this weak blood." Kasumi sighed. She continued to completely conceal her spiritual energy. She hated when her tea time was interupted so suddenly. To think she might have to miss her tea time was quite heartbreaking. Kasumi smiled. 'Now is probably not the best time to be thinking of tea.' Kasumi looked at the younger espada. "Young one. Do not tell me you have come to challeng me. You must not know who i am."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:52 pm
" yes she is threatening you. and I am not the one who is concealing there spiritual pressure " said Dai while he was still concealing some of his spiritual pressure but he had enough out to scar most captains.  

Kills 666

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:53 pm
shrugs "I have not studied soul reapers much, and the few I encountered were weak. And I only came feeling the strong energy and hoping for a worthwhile fight."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:57 pm
Kasumi sighed, she honestly hate dealing with espada. How troublesome....where the hell were the other captains? oh well..."Child. I suggest you leave. To challenge someone so superior to you. I know your emotions well. I feel your uncertainty. You are not fooling anyone." Kasumi looked at the stronger of the espada. her eyes almost burning into his soul. 'So much hate...to rid one of his own.'  

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:06 pm
grins. "Empathy, i had wondered what it was. And you read me wrong, no doubt Ookami is throwing you of." touches hilt, "I know it hides spirit energy, but I don't know what it does to emotion, never having met one in person before. And I may not be as young as you think i am."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:18 pm
Kasumi grins. 'The espada has no idea....' Kasumi breathes in exhales slowly. Such eagerness the espada gleamed with. Kasumi raised her hand level to her chest, palm down. Her hand began to glow with reiatsu. She had decided there was no reasoning with such creatures. Violent measures would have to be taken. "How troublesome" With a simple flash step she sped past the espada, slicing her accross the chest. Nearly impossible to see her, she was sure the older espada saw her every movement though. The young espada was finished for now. Soul society's spiritual energy would feed off her unatural aura, leaving her extremely vulnerable.  

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:20 pm
Kai flash steps and appears next to Kasumi after sensing strong spirit energy. "2 on one doesnt seem fair. Its also rare to see your kind here. State your names and your business." He puts his hand on his hilt, He was tired and he wanted to take a nap at the tree near the lake, but he couldnt let a captain fall, espically after he sensed that great spirit energy. He wasnt scared, he knew he could take them on single handedly, but that was a Troublesome task.  
Seireitei

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff