no
  i think so
  my boyfriend sexy
View Results

angelaCG

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:54 pm
Quote:
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

A Gaia boyfriend is like online dating. A person meets someone in the forums, or towns let's just say. They meet up, talk, and then bam! they fall in love. Just like in real life, except this is through internet.
                                              Then finally, one of them asks each other out, and they date somewhere in Gaia. Whether it's towns, their house, cinemas etc, they act like their boyfriend and girlfriend.
                                              They communicate through gaia mail whenever their not hanging out together.

The problem with this whole thing is that you don't know the person your having a relationship with. And they could be someone their not. They act like Gaiaonline is real life, but in fact is not.
                                              I'm not here to be judged either, but this is how I view couples on gaia. ^^

Sometimes a gaia relationship is also with your in real life partner. If you have an in real life relationship with someone, you can ask them to go on gaiaonline and you can be all couple-ly there.

Then there's a gaia marriage.. sweatdrop It's like a in real life marriage..but online. rolleyes Sounds silly, I know. There's even a Gaia family. It's like your second life, except you really don't know these people. User Image

User Image User Image User Image

I agree with these two girls over here. The point of actually having a relationship is to share your feelings with `em and see if they're the right ones that you will spend your life with. biggrin

I have to admit that when I was younger and played this, I thought having gaia relationships was so awesome. cool But as I grew older, I finally realized all of that was just so "fake" and a waste of time.

Now that I`m at this age, I actually have a gaia boyfriend. But don`t get me wrong, he`s my real boyfriend in real life. I found out he played this before and so I told him to play again. So now, we always get to "hang out with each other" if we aren`t with each other in real. heart So there, he`s totally sweet and all that. Even his profile is so... sweet. He has a picture of us there and also made a letter to me. heart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:00 pm
nope don't liek boys AHH shocking isn't it  

Car Crazy Mule

Rated M Games

Sparkly Comrade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:50 pm
ReDhOtXxX
nope don't liek boys AHH shocking isn't it

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:47 pm
me and my boyfriend have been going for eight months, hopefully we will last longer than that. we have had our fights, but we still love each other dearly. he also has a gaia, and you can check it out on my page  

iParty

Cinnamon Toaast
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:53 pm
yomi onee-chan
Cinnamon Toaast
yomi onee-chan
I have to agree with Cinnamon Toast :]

You can never tell if your gaia boyfriend is cheating on you or not. I'm kind of new to the whole online boyfriend thing so I'm not sure if everybody takes this seriously in their real lives. I mean, are you really going spend the rest of your life on gaia, with this guy you have never seen before? Maybe I just don't get the concept, but it does sound I rather silly. Can someone explain to me the gaia boyfriend thing?

Just saying, just saying. Please don't judge me xp
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

A Gaia boyfriend is like online dating. A person meets someone in the forums, or towns let's just say. They meet up, talk, and then bam! they fall in love. Just like in real life, except this is through internet.
                                              Then finally, one of them asks each other out, and they date somewhere in Gaia. Whether it's towns, their house, cinemas etc, they act like their boyfriend and girlfriend.
                                              They communicate through gaia mail whenever their not hanging out together.

The problem with this whole thing is that you don't know the person your having a relationship with. And they could be someone their not. They act like Gaiaonline is real life, but in fact is not.
                                              I'm not here to be judged either, but this is how I view couples on gaia. ^^

Sometimes a gaia relationship is also with your in real life partner. If you have an in real life relationship with someone, you can ask them to go on gaiaonline and you can be all couple-ly there.

Then there's a gaia marriage.. sweatdrop It's like a in real life marriage..but online. rolleyes Sounds silly, I know. There's even a Gaia family. It's like your second life, except you really don't know these people. User Image

Thank you! It does sound kind of fishy still. But I'm not an expert on love, so what do I know? Thanks for the explanation :]
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

No problem. wink User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:30 pm
I do not have a boyfriend on here, no.  

Tumbling Stars
Vice Captain

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

xX-cO0k1e-Xx