Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Dark (Booo!) VS Katsuro (Whoa!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:16 pm
((it is, but its a regular suiton technique too))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:17 pm
((oh, ok then))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:28 pm
Katsuro was in the dense gas or fog as he alread knew this just. He quickly form hand seals as a shield of water was forming out of his body, pushing the gas away from him and shielding the blast. He was not harm in any way, as this saved his life. Katsuro had a idea of himself. As the gray fog vanished, Katsuro was not there. All of a sudden, Katsuro was in front of Auron as he look right into his eyes with only his Blood red eye on his left. The eye started to flash red as if hit, The world around Auron world around Auron would flash into a hellish looking leaf village. The ground littered with bodys as the Hokage's body it self was on a cross, bloody and cut up. Blood and gore was everywhere as the ash village was in smoke. The sky too was reddish dark. The only thing about this world is living hell.

(I did not really auto hit, but it would be hard to get out of this since it has to do with eyes. But i want to see how good you are and if you can get out of this. Also, you can't kai out if the Genjutsu hits you.)

Yomi (Underworld)
Description: A genjutsu that involves the eyes. If the user's opponent looks at the user's eyes, he or she will be casted into a genjutsu without even knowing it, unless he or she could tell when they are in one. This genjutsu can only be described as living hell. After looking into the users eyes the surrounding area disappears and a fiery dark land that never ends forms around them, In this genjutsu the user can attack the enemy in anyway. Though, a mastered Ranmaru User that has not enough chakra can pass out, only required for those of Jounin and higher. This genjutsu cannot be Kai - Release out of.

S-Rank (Sannin) can perform:
90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
65 Chuunin Jutsu
51 Jounin Jutsu
19 S-Rank Jutsu

Number of Jutsus Left-133 (Including Monthly Bonus)

(Edit surprised ops, forgot the other jutsu...)

Suiton: Suijinheki (Water Release: Water Barrier)
Description: An ultimate defense of the Mist Shinobi, Suiton Suijinheki requires a great deal of water to work, or mastery of the appropriate level of Mizu Soujuu. Upon completing the technique, a large, swirling barrier of water surrounds the user and any nearby allies. This protects against any fire technique, as well as any ninjutsu that are projectiles by nature. Attempting to breach the barrier with taijutsu is self-defeating, the opponent who attempts to do so will find himself being whirled around the barrier and slammed into the ground several times throughout the duration of the technique as he is caught in its strong current.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:20 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

Needless to say, Auron was extremely surprised by seeing Katsuro in front of him. He couldn't help but stare into his eyes, and as soon as he did, Auron noticed that everything changed. On direct instinct alone Auron jumped backwards, fueled by immediate adrenaline carrying him farther than he expected. After landing about twenty feet away from him, Auron quickly scanned his surrounding and was quite disturbed at what he saw. The sky was red, if not black. The leaf buildings were in shambles while citizens who were on fire ran all around screaming for their torment to end. Worst of all was the Hokage, who was dead, nailed to a cross in front of him. Auron however, was not one to panic. After gathering his sense and expelling the fear from his body, Auron saw this environment for what it truly was. If it wasn't for all that training done by fighting Tadashi, Auron would not have recognized this as a genjutsu. However, even Auron knew that this one was particularly powerful, and moves such as Kai will probably not help him here. So, in order to escape the genjutsu, Auron did the only thing he could do. All of a sudden, the sword sheathed on Auron's back sprang into movement. The tip of the sword broke out of the sheath and extended, revealing that the sword was now broken up into highly flexible, and highly sharp, bladed links. It extended behind Auron a full 30 feet, and the doubled back, surrounding Auron in shield of bladed links. Because his sword was directly connected to his chakra system, Auron could control the sword just by thinking as long as the sword was in contact with Auron. This was the true nature of his Kusari Ken, and only Auron was able to use it in such a way. "A genjutsu eh? I never liked illusions", he said. Now the sword thrusted itself into the lower portion of his back, sending an intense but brief pain throughout AUron's entire body. Now his vision cleared, and could see Katsuro surrounded by a vortex of swirling water. Luckily, Auron wasn't stupid, so he stabbed himself in a place where no vital organs would be hit, so in that sense, he was alright. Upon looking at the vortex, Auron could tell that almost no fire jutsu will get through that seemingly impentrable wall of water, so Auron decided not to use a fire jutsu. "I am going to punch a hole through that tornadeo so big, there will be nothing left"! He yelled. Spacing his hands apart, a mass amount of chakra gathered in between his hands, and started to form a missile like shape. Soon it got bigger and bigger until it condensed upon itself and became a missile that size of Auron's arm. Like a missile, it launched itself at the vortex. If the missile made contact, the force of the explosion would surely blow the water away, for it was more power than at least 3 scatter shot jutsu.

((Chakra Misairu no Jutsu(Chakra Missile Jutsu)- Much like the grenade, this bigger version explodes on impact, except instead of it being thrown, it can be launched. Also, the explosion is much more devestating.

- 1 Chuunin

I hope how I got out of that genjutsu is good enough. For if Kai can't get out of it, then pain should, otherwise it would be overpowered. Also, a little explanation on my sword. The Kusari ken can be controlled with my mind. How would take to much time to explain, but i dont need my arms to move it. It can extend and contract upon itself as well, and it can extend up to a full 30 feet.))

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:38 pm
(Well, really, Blood red eyes level two is like Itachi's Mang. Sharingan. I don't even think pain would get you out of it. But i'll take it)

Katsuro eyes widen as he sink threw the shield, leaving a pouch of Shurikens and Kunais in the water. Katsuro got out of the range before the chakra missile would hit the pouch by hiding behind a tree. As the missile collided, a huge explosion went off as Shurikens and Kunais flew from every direction. It would be hard to dodge all of them as Auron would not go unscratched from this.

(XD. sorry it took so long. l was trying to find out how much are Kakshi's Mangekyo contact lens was.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:50 pm
((Well is was either that, or I use the excuse that because the angel's chakra is in my body, it would break me out of the genjutsu, which apparently, according to Fenrir I can actually do since it serves the same purpose as kai except on a more powerful level. But I figured if I used that, it would transform into an argument so i just choose to hurt myself a bit

Could you explain what you did in that last RP post? I don't understand.))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:01 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using his incredible speed Hanzo darted forward as fast as he could, tackling Auron out of the way of the weapons. Once they landed Hanzo stood up, and looked behind him for Katsuro while telling Auron.

"Auron leave he's an S-rank!"

(edit)

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
69 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 154 (Including Monthly Bonus)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:01 pm
(I basically sink under from my water shield, leaving behind a huge stash of Kunais and Shurikens in a large bag. As your missile hit the shield or bag, the explosion caused the Kunais and Shurikens to go off in every direction. So, the field will be littered with small weapons. Kind of hard to dodge dozens of kunais and shurikens coming at you. I am out of range from it since i am hiding behind a thick tree. XD)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:05 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
(I basically sink under from my water shield, leaving behind a huge stash of Kunais and Shurikens in a large bag. As your missile hit the shield or bag, the explosion caused the Kunais and Shurikens to go off in every direction. So, the field will be littered with small weapons. Kind of hard to dodge dozens of kunais and shurikens coming at you. I am out of range from it since i am hiding behind a thick tree. XD)
(Not anymore)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:08 pm
Tobi giggled as he hid behind a tree as well. "Team mate, kill this b*****d all ready, we all ready killed that man named of Raito who seemed to be a very good friend of the Hokage," he formed hand signs as he suck into a tree.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:09 pm
(hey, that ain't fun! oh well. Time to wait for J to post. XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:26 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

Before Auron had anytime to react, he felt the powerful tackle of Hanzo knock him out of the way. The resulting impact somehow deactivated his blade. After hearing the Hokage's plea for him to leave the area, Auron immediately became insulted. Not at the Hokage, but by Katsuro. If he was indeed an S-class shinobi, then either he was an incredibly weak one, or he was holding back. Auron knew it was the latter, and thereby, was insulted that the enemy was underestimating him. Responding to the Hokage's plea, Auron argued with, "Sir. While I do respect your authority as my Shogun I must insist I continue fighting. If I leave, you will be outnumbered. I am sensing another's chakra presence. Leaving the midst of battle while you fight on your own will be a scar upon my honor. Please. Allow me to fight. I will not be a burden". With his kekke genkai, he was slightly more sensitive to others chakra signals, so he could feel the presence of another for quite awhile, though he didn't know the exact location. He made sure he wasn't caught off guard throughout his entire speech.

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:31 pm
Katsuro look at them as they speak. He sighed as he wish the Hokage did not interfere with the battle. He then made a couple of shadow clones as they soon disappeared from sight, hiding in random locations. He will use them later.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:32 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You're a very noble and strong young man Aaron but I've just had my best friend killed and I wont let another innocent person of my village die because of me. Leave now, if you want to help me go get Akira and anyone else you think could help. I'll try to fight them off til then."

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
69 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 154 (Including Monthly Bonus)

Dark-Ninja70

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces