Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Who are you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilightwolf10

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:58 pm
Higure sat on in the air crossing arms and legs closing his eyes. "...no. None of you are going."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:24 pm
Laz chuckled, and clicked his beak.
" no offense, Magus, but I'm going, no matter what you say or do."
If the mage tried the little trick of teleportation, he'd just follow him, and do so quite easily too. Magi had, in the past, found that if you wanted to escape from him, you had to do it by nonmagical means.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:55 am
"Oh, please," Mahewa said matter-of-factly, rising to all fours...well, four out of six. "Do you really think we'll be content staying out of your way, now that we're wrapped up in this?" She crossed her arms. "No. No, we're sticking together until we get to the bottom of this. Look, each of us has different methods and strengths. We'd make a strong, supportive team, in my humble opinion."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:24 am
"agreed. the feline has it right; together, we can pool our strengths and resources. not to mention our contacts, too"
Laz looked at the feline now with something bordering respect; A clever idea, indeed, suggesting that they team up. he hadn't thought of it himself, in fact. in any case, the teamwork idea was the best one he'd heard today, so he'd work with it.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

zwlda

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:07 am
"Come on, your gonna need all of us to take down the person that did this, your not gonna leave us out on all the action!"

I say Standing on my book with my arms crossed, no way was i going to be left behind while Higure had a fight for his life.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:57 am
"I said none of you are going... I'm not going to let anyone else get hurt for what i should have stopped a long time ago." Higure's eyes glazed over, delved in sad memory.  

Twilightwolf10

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:17 pm
" As I've told you before, Magus, I'm going with you, regardless of if you allow me to go or not."
Laz materialized a portal and stepped through it, appearing beside the insistant Magus.
" No matter what you do, I'm following. And if I have to follow you, I'm not going to be subtle about it, either."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:12 pm
Higure looked over to Laz "...Who said i would even let you follow me?"  

Twilightwolf10

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:56 pm
" uhhhh.... Doesn't matter. As long as you try to get away from me, I'll be able to find you, as I suspect some of the otera can do as well"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:06 pm
"I'll follow you till the ends of the earth if it means finding who did this and why he or she maybe it did it, and its hard to shake me off"

I say floating towards Higure on my book  

zwlda

Twilightwolf10

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:47 pm
Higure held his hand up, each finger starting to glow "I can't let you go..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:17 pm
"Wait," Mahewa said suddenly, extending her hands. She'd resumed her bipedal form by now. "Let's just calm down for a moment here. Now, Higure, you feel that this problem is yours to solve and yours alone, and you don't want us getting into danger. We, on the other hand, have already considered you a comrade--correct me if I'm wrong--and as your comrades, we wish to help you and lessen the burden of this task, regardless of safety." She clapped her hands together authoritatively. "Now. There's one of you, and three of us. I don't think we need to take a vote, do we?"  

FiliaFlammae

Twilightwolf10

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:23 pm
Higure let his head hang, his fingers still glowing. "Thank you for your kindness...but" beams of white light came from Higure's finger aiming for the other's foreheads.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:18 pm
Laz had been half expecting this attempt as soon as the Magus' fingers glowed, and had, as a precaution, been keeping a portal half formed, immediatly beneath the ground, underneath himself, and, as the Magus raised his hands, formed it, immediatly dropping about twenty cubic feet of soil and rock-and him- into it. The portal deposited him about fourty feet from the Magus, far enough away that Laz could work a spell and yet close enough that he could reliably counterattack.

Laz considered what to do; Killing the Magus out of hand wouldn't help. Hurting him would be bad, also; Pain may leave lasting lessons, but as a motivation tool, it sucked....unless you were realy physco. He came up with a idea; his magic was the magic of alterations and distortions, and he'd found that he could work his magic out of line-of-sight, unlike many Magi. He drew deeply on his power, and formed a sphere around the Magus, then shifted it slightly out of phase with the normal universe, not much, but enough that trying to get out would hurt like hell.

Laz honestly didn't think that the Magus would be that easily trapped, nor fail to counter, so he dropped another veil of distortion over himself, similar to the others he had made, only this one had the added effect of actually twisting air molecules over his body, enough that a spell hitting it would, mostly, be absorbed or deflected. He had done all he could do for himself, now to help the others....  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

zwlda

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:53 am
"Come on...."

I silently mutter as i spring off my book straight into the air avoiding the beam of light

"You don't have to resort to this Higure, we can work this out!"

I yell from above as my book flies up with me as i land on it standing and looking down  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff