Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Get anything Resident Evil for X-mas? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willing to share?
  Sure.
  No, it is confidential.
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:54 am
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
Maybe I'll keep it sealed and up on my shelf...
Hey if you find it for $10 I suppose, but I think the game is a sin to Resident Evil, and I'm one of those people who LIKES Survivor, so that's saying something.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:56 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
Hey if you find it for $10 I suppose, but I think the game is a sin to Resident Evil, and I'm one of those people who LIKES Survivor, so that's saying something.

It's on the list in the book, so it's a goal.  

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:58 am
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
Biohazard EXTREME
Mitsurugi_Heishiro

You're straddling the line between a dedicated fan, such as myself or, say Isaka, and a mindless fanboy.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:06 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
Biohazard EXTREME
Mitsurugi_Heishiro

You're straddling the line between a dedicated fan, such as myself or, say Isaka, and a mindless fanboy.

No, mindless fanboy would be saing, "Gaiden is awesome, just as good as RE2 and every RE game is the best ever because it's so cool..." And so on... and so on... and so on. I know Gaiden absolutely sucks a**, but I'd be willing to take a hit for the team, just have it and when someone goes, "WTF?! You OWN that?" "Yeah, actually, I do. How many other people do you know that own it?"  

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:07 am
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
No, mindless fanboy would be saing, "Gaiden is awesome, just as good as RE2 and every RE game is the best ever because it's so cool..." And so on... and so on... and so on. I know Gaiden absolutely sucks a**, but I'd be willing to take a hit for the team, just have it and when someone goes, "WTF?! You OWN that?" "Yeah, actually, I do. How many other people do you know that own it?"
So you want to have it for bragging value? Like going to Japan and having a $400 cup of coffe that tastes like any other coffee, just so that you can say, "I had a $400 coffee, bitches!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:12 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
So you want to have it for bragging value? Like going to Japan and having a $400 cup of coffe that tastes like any other coffee, just so that you can say, "I had a $400 coffee, bitches!"

Not bragging at all. More or less... "I don't know anyone else with that!" "Eh, nifty. It looks all shiny up over my door?"  

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:13 am
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
Not bragging at all. More or less... "I don't know anyone else with that!" "Eh, nifty. It looks all shiny up over my door?"
Hmm... I guess I know what you mean, but I do that with items I like, such as, "How many people do you know that have the entire "Mortal Kombat Conquest" series on DVD, or who has the original "The Making of Michael Jackson's Thriller" from 1983, kinda thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:16 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
Hmm... I guess I know what you mean, but I do that with items I like, such as, "How many people do you know that have the entire "Mortal Kombat Conquest" series on DVD, or who has the original "The Making of Michael Jackson's Thriller" from 1983, kinda thing.

See, like the movies. I found the first tolerable, and the second appalling against what I consider RE, and that'd probably go for the same for Gaiden, but yet I have both movies anyway. Doesn't seem logical to have something you really don't like, but it has RE in it's history and I can't look away from something stemmed from the Resident Evil Universe bloodline.  

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:17 am
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
See, like the movies. I found the first tolerable, and the second appalling against what I consider RE, and that'd probably go for the same for Gaiden, but yet I have both movies anyway. Doesn't seem logical to have something you really don't like, but it has RE in it's history and I can't look away from something stemmed from the Resident Evil Universe bloodline.
I loved the movies. But either way, Let's say you take Gaiden in the same way, but it wasn't even mildly entertaining. Also, did you buy the movies?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:20 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
I loved the movies. But either way, Let's say you take Gaiden in the same way, but it wasn't even mildly entertaining. Also, did you buy the movies?

Both, special edition.  

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:23 am
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
Both, special edition.
Okay. Same here. Except I watch and enjoy them.
But like I said, see? You didn't like the movies, most people despise Survivor. I love both, and still, I don't think that Gaiden is worth even having around.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:25 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
Both, special edition.
Okay. Same here. Except I watch and enjoy them.
But like I said, see? You didn't like the movies, most people despise Survivor. I love both, and still, I don't think that Gaiden is worth even having around.

I bring up the point of it's a choice of personal taste. And point of use of the product. Even if I play it, then by playing it I'll have more use out of it than orginally intended, other than mounting it on my wall with other Resident Evil memorabilia.  

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:28 am
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
I bring up the point of it's a choice of personal taste. And point of use of the product. Even if I play it, then by playing it I'll have more use out of it than orginally intended, other than mounting it on my wall with other Resident Evil memorabilia.
Like I said, I simply did not find it entertaining. The only reason I'd play it is if I had it and it was the only game I had on my gameboy and I was on the road. So it's kinda like X-Box, I'd play it if there was absolutely nothing else to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:30 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
Like I said, I simply did not find it entertaining. The only reason I'd play it is if I had it and it was the only game I had on my gameboy and I was on the road. So it's kinda like X-Box, I'd play it if there was absolutely nothing else to do.

I take it you take PS2 in high regards?  

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:33 am
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
I take it you take PS2 in high regards?
See, I'm not a fanboy. I have a PS2 and a GameCube. But to me, Xbox just doesn't have any good games that would make me say, "Hmm. I'd want Xbox because of that game" like I bought the Cube because of Resident Evil. PS2 was just an obvious choice, it's got many good games.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff