Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Role Play
~*Still Doll*~ Roleplay OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join
  Yes i will
  hm i guess
  Sounds intresting enough
  maybe
  nah tooo girly
View Results

BlackRose193

7,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:03 pm
((i dont care what you gotta say i used more than i line so go bite your boss!!))
"uhm hello... what do you want?" izumi pivots on the balls of her feet and looks down at the girl before dropping gracefully to the ground. Tips a very small black top hat, with a hot pink ribbon around it, slightly. "Izumi Ame at your service"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:08 pm
ooc: Nice siggy. razz

Kita is very exccited when she speaks. "Will you be my friend? I'm Kita." She bounces closer to Izumi, her movements are surprisingly graceful and full of cheer.  

MaicoMai

BlackRose193

7,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:31 pm
Izumi backs into the wall. "Give a girl some space geez, but sure ill be your friend" smiles turning her head to the side slightly shaking hips to an unheard melody. Eyes barely blinking seeming to bore into your soul, as the shiny pink gem around her neck seems to dull, maybe even emit a dark glow.((i know its awesome))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:49 pm
Selena watched the Kita run over to the to the other girl, she knew that she wasnt human, But was like her a Still Doll.
"Does she want to fight? Does she even know that i am a doll" Selena thought to herself as she sipped her tea.undefined  

Otaku4_life11

BlackRose193

7,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:58 pm
((mes just jokin luna knows that im the one who got the lil poppet into gaia my bitty babies all grown up lol))
begins a full dance to the music turning and twisting to a slow piece. Than stops and smiles. "hi there" looks at the other doll there. "Izumi Ame its a pleasure" smirks mischivously  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:59 pm
She put her cup down and stood up curtsying.
"My name is Selena... it is very nice to meet you" she said and sat back down sipping at her tea again.  

Otaku4_life11

Roy M N

Generous Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:20 pm
(My deepest apologizes to you all for not being active. I have become busy and preoccupied. I shall post when I can and try my best to keep up. I have missed a lot I have seen)

-He sighed softly as he had watched her go and shook his head softly. "At least that did not end in a fight. Last thing I'd want is to hurt a pretty girl." He whispered below his breathe, watching her go and then walked on his way through the park.-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:33 pm
Izumi smiles and laughs softly slides hair behind ears "so whats with that girl?" ((sorry i havent been on ive been out of town))  

BlackRose193

7,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Otaku4_life11

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:31 pm
Selena looked at the doll narrowing her eyes a bit but not to much that she would notice.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:12 pm
"can you speak?" laughs "so are you going to answer me? or do i have to make you?" Dances around a little bit  

BlackRose193

7,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MaicoMai

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:25 pm
Kita wavers on her feet abit, her eyes were transfixed on something in the distance. She gasps and snaps back into reality. "Oh! Please forgive me, I was thinking about something deeply... Mmmm...what was you rquestion, again, please?" she bowed furiously in an appolagetic manner. Sin, meanwhile, was conversing sweetly with Selena, trying to keep her from noticing the fact that he was thuroughly enjoying their conversation.

occ: HAI THERE PERSON WHO HASEN'T BEEN IN HERE FOR AWHILE!!! "^(^o^v)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:16 am
Selena looked at the other doll.
"yes i can speak... but i do not wish to be rude to Mr. Sin... and how would you make me... do you wish to fight it out here" She said her blue eyes seemed to flare.  

Otaku4_life11

BlackRose193

7,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:24 am
Izumi smiled largely. "That sounds like fun, I just want you to answer my question. I guess I understand how you are, where you stand, the men in the world come first, I asked you first but his speaking with you changed everything. Women are not puppets to be used for mans enjoyment anymore, I would suspect someone like us would understand that even more, since we are so similar, but oh so different. I'm out of here" Begins to leave, than hops easily back onto the high fence walking along it again.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:48 pm
"Eh...Hey! Now that's not very nice! Why are you two fighting? It doesn't really make sense, neither of you did anything!" Kita follows after Izumi abit, and Sin puts his hand on Selenas shoulder, making sure she stays sitting calmly. "Now girls, all of you, you should sit peacefully."A commanding tone was sensable in his sweet, smooth voice.  

MaicoMai

Otaku4_life11

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:19 pm
((sorry guys that i have been away ^^))
"i do not think that men control me... i am controld by no one... i just dont like to be rude... please Miss.Izumi sit and talk with us i would like to get to know you" Selena said looking over at Izumi there was no hate in her eyes just pure kindness.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff