Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
[--closed--] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:07 am
Is it possible that Bill at bill's ranch in Zomg can actually be Chuck Norris

They both look the same and they're both cowboys aren't they?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:09 am
Unit Blue
Is it possible that Bill at bill's ranch in Zomg can actually be Chuck Norris

They both look the same and they're both cowboys aren't they?
No it can't be!!!! Oh wait....yeah... It really can't be....  

Unit Blue

BrittyAsInPretty
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:12 am
Unit, how long have you actually been in this guild?
Just to review your app for crew
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:14 am
Wow I must actually congratulate my guild for reaching it's fifth post!!!! What a dumb award blaugh !!!!!!!!

Oh well, at least I reached my fifth page so other people won't see what I posted in the fourth page.... hahahaha!!!! Clever boy ninja

And sorry to who ever feelings I hurt!!!!!! mrgreen peace be with all of you... ahhhh..... thank you to all for not saying bad stuff to me like "F**k you!!!" or "Your a piece of s**t!!!" unlike other people who says those stuff every time I apologize for something that I didn't really mean to do... I'm not trying to be mean!!! It's just that I talk that way!!!! I can't stop it!!!!! crying crying crying crying crying  

Unit Blue

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:15 am
BritaniBoo-licious
sweatdrop
oh cancel it. I would give that application to be a crew member to someone who really deserves it wink wink wink dramallama  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:22 am
Unit Blue
BritaniBoo-licious
sweatdrop
oh cancel it. I would give that application to be a crew member to someone who really deserves it wink wink wink dramallama

Well, its still open to you, at anytime.
^w^  

BrittyAsInPretty
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:25 am
BritaniBoo-licious
Unit Blue
BritaniBoo-licious
sweatdrop

^w^
Nah you still can't accept me... I'v been here only for like... 5 days... I think... or was that 4....3..2...1...or never.....or a week....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:49 am
Bill from Chuck Norris.... I can't see the difference between the two!!!!!!!!!!!  

Unit Blue

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:22 am
It's 11:13 to mid night now... I don't want my toaster to explode... well rapping up my day March 14 was a great day.. but I still haven't woke up to "life" yet... still on the computer... And yehey Manny Pacqiao!!!!.... I wonder if I would want to be a member or a crew member of this guild.... I kinda want to become a member...wait HAHA in MTV hollywoods in the theater the shows are bad..my gosh why would Gaia put their CP in Life as Hell.... weird anyway... uhhh It's nice havign your own thread... It's so cozy 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
anyway back to what I was saying being crew is nice.. but I also want to be close to my fellow noobs I mean people!!!... in this guild... Haha ! that was just a joke don't rage on me just because of a simple joke!!!! crying crying crying doesn't anyone understands jokes anymore!!! Anyway if I really meant what I said, then I would be also calling my self a noob... SO COZY IN THIS THREAD!!!! 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding And Im excited to make my Bump Bar which I hope no one would copy....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:25 am
Unit Blue
BritaniBoo-licious
Unit Blue
BritaniBoo-licious
sweatdrop

^w^
Nah you still can't accept me... I'v been here only for like... 5 days... I think... or was that 4....3..2...1...or never.....or a week....

Days don't matter, posts do  

BrittyAsInPretty
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:26 am
BritaniBoo-licious
Unit Blue
BritaniBoo-licious
Unit Blue
BritaniBoo-licious
sweatdrop

^w^

HOW DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY POSTS YOU POSTED????? DON'T TELL ME YOU HAVE TO COUNT IT MANUALLY!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:34 am
Unit Blue
BritaniBoo-licious
Unit Blue
BritaniBoo-licious
Unit Blue
BritaniBoo-licious
sweatdrop

^w^

HOW DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY POSTS YOU POSTED????? DON'T TELL ME YOU HAVE TO COUNT IT MANUALLY!!!!!

you have 261  

BrittyAsInPretty
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:36 am
BritaniBoo-licious
Unit Blue
BritaniBoo-licious
Unit Blue
BritaniBoo-licious

^w^

you have 261
You counted it manually? Or you have this ability to check the number of posts of members of the guild  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:59 am
Well It's nice counting seconds to midnight... It's becoming more a hobby now for me... giving me unbalanced and unproper hours of sleep I need... I still don't get what's the Post action thing for... probably never will...  

Unit Blue

Quick Draw Zero

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:03 am
to know how many posts you have, go to guild members, look your name up, and there you go. biggrin  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff