Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Streets of Kusa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:50 pm
(( -screams and runs off to change Aki's profile- ))

Aki kissed him with all the joy in her soul. She thought this day would never come. It was like walking on the clouds. Everything was perfect and right now. She couldn't help but giggle and shy away a little has his kisses tickled her neck. "Hatake..." She sighed out her new surname and turned to the priest giving him a gracious bow. "Thank you so much." She could bearly find the words to express her grattitude. Aki looked to Toshiko, "Thank you as well, but I have a huge favor to ask of you." She looked to Vrail knowing that Toshiko would understand what she was getting at, especially after what Toshiko had just said. There was no time for a honey moon, Vrail needed to be taken to the hospital as soon as possible.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:00 pm
Vrail looked at his wife then to the other female "Ummm... what do you mean favor?"he asked Aki "I think we should get back home." he knew it was against him and his chance of escaping it now were slim, but he did not want to be examined and now with his wife saying he should be checked out made him rethink all he had gone through.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:10 pm
User Image

Toshiko Hideki
The Hidden Snowflower

Defy the eyes, Defy the Mind...

Toshkio nodded "what do you need from me?" She asked kindly. 'that Vrail guy sure is lucky to have such a hot wife.' Toshiko thought to herself.

Now To Defy the Heart

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:15 pm
Aki took Vrail's hand in her own and just about dragged him down the aisle he was'nt going to find a way to wiggle a way out of the doctor's visit. She stopped in front of Toshiko and bowed her head, "Please can you cure him." Aki straightened up and looked to Vrail. "I'm sorry, but it's what needs to be done." She smiled at him and gave his hand a light squeze then looked back towards Toshiko for the woman's answer.

(( Lol @ Hector.
XD ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:31 pm
Vrail shivered as he thought of what was about to happen. He had to stop himself from making some one handed hand-signs, but the touch of Aki's hand was wnough to stop him. He wouldn't let her down, not now. "What do you want... Doc?" he asked kind of rudely. He was sure that being locked up in a examining facility was likely and would punch the girl right in the kidney if she thought he would go along with that.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:01 pm
User Image

Toshiko Hideki
The Hidden Snowflower

Toshiko sighed "Listen I understand this might be something you don't want but the only way I can help is if you tell me if it's a Virus or if you're poisoned or injured." Her voice was rather soft yet passive aggressive.

Now To Defy the Heart

Havok-Trance

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:30 pm
Vrail cocked his head to the side and laughed "You take skin samples and other things but I won't be staying in room to be constantly watched." He then pops his neck and looks at Aki "I have other thing I need to be doing?" he said as he thought of buying a house and organizing a Meeting with Aki's family.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:32 pm
User Image

Toshiko Hideki
The Hidden Snowflower

"Listen, I only have the materials to cure you not to identify it, I'll need you to just come to the hospital just so I can look at a blood sample, If there is an abnormality I can whip up a quick treatment and you can be on your way you will never have to hear from me again." Toshiko said before sighing heavily; she couldn't stand men they were too proud and too difficult.

Now To Defy the Heart

Havok-Trance

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:47 pm
Vrail raised an eyebrow "If it was that easy do you think I would still be in this condition? Do you really believe I have not gone to doctors before? I have gone to many and they all say they can cure it but all have died trying." he looked hard at the girl and knew she was just trying to help. He wanted to be cured but it was not that easy. What was going on with his body was a mystery to science and would take weeks, months maybe years to solve.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:50 pm
User Image

Toshiko Hideki
The Hidden Snowflower

"Those doctors don't have what I do." Tetsuo said as the grass around her began to bloom and grow "I can cure you, you just have to let me try, I may not have a degree but I understand how viruses work and what their weaknesses are." Years of studying the human Anatomy and proteins that make up viruses were going to pay off.

Now To Defy the Heart

Havok-Trance

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:05 pm
Vrail held but a rude laugh. He wanted to smack the girl for her ignorance. He waited for Aki to say something, because maybe her thoughts would prove helpful to either of them.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:03 pm
User Image
Yatho decided,while waiting for the Academy teacher to return,to at least do a few missions. They were very mediocre but at least it would give him a chance to get to know some of the people in the village.What better was the citizen Yatho was assigned to help was the person who knew him the most.Yatho smiled lightly,"Hello Denai-san!"Yatho said brightly to the village's farmer. He needed help packing,carrying,and sorting his food products."Hello little Yatho...I am glad you came to help me."The elderly man said as he patted Yatho lightly on the head,"The stuff is in the back. We'll be doing work all the way until mid-day so you'll have time to get back to the Academy when you want to."Yatho smiled brightly at his as he nodded and headed to the back of the shop where the food was.
(( 1/5))
~~~~~~~~~
As Yatho sorted the food's between the fruits and the vegatables Yatho heard Denai speak,"So Yatho is about to become a genin. I'm sure you mother would be quite proud of you. Have you visited her before heading to the Academy?"He asked as Yatho nodded,"Hai.....I told her everything."Yatho said as he continued to work. Denai laughed and nodded,"That's good....That gives you luck you know."He said as they finished sorting the vegatables and fruits between two baskets. Yatho took the vegatables and Denai took the fruits.
((2/5))
~~~~~~~~~
Once exiting Denai's shop they continued the conversation. Denai was one of the people that found Yatho and his mother on that fateful night and sort of watched over the boy as he grew. Though he couldn't keep him as an adopted son,he made sure Yatho didn't turn into one of those delinquent street urchins you see so much."So Yatho....How are things going with you in learning you....what do they call it.....Ninjutsu?"He asked as they stopped by the first customer,delievered the food they ordered and continued down the busy streets. Yatho answered as he went to another stall,delivered the food,regained the money and united back to Denai in the middle fo the street. Adjusting the large crate in his over-sleeved arms he spoke,"Well......I'm still not that well. I've tried to work on it,but I think I'll need an actual sensei to help me on it."Yatho said with a sigh as he went to another stall and repeated the process."But my Taijutsu...I know is above average. It's all I ever work on. But I have made up a ninjutsu technique.It's in the making but I'm sure it'll really astonish people once I master it!"Yatho said brightly as Denai laughed once more at the childs imagination. Seeing how these young nin's seem to get stronger and stronger every generation.
((3/5))
~~~~~~~
They took a turn at the edge of the long walk way of the village and started to go down the other side of the busy street.Yatho looked at some of the other villagers and kids that he never truly conversated with but would give a reserved,almost timid smile before continuing down with Denai."I'll show you my headband once I get it Denai-san!"Yatho said as he continued the same process. It wasn't a really hard job except it did wear your arms out with carrying the large tub up and down the streets. But it would definately show in his training with building up his strength for his Taijutsu."So Denai-san..How is granny?"Yatho said softly as he waited for Denai to finish the interaction with another customer before returing to the young kaguya,"Ah she's doing just fine thanks. About as happy as ever and even has a bit of spring in her step now."He said with a chuckle as Yatho nodded. He was glad the people that took care of him,at least for a little while,we doing good. Yatho moved to another customer to hit the near to last transaction as he saw the end of the street not to far away.
((4/5))
~~~~~~
At last,after the last transaction Yatho had completed his very first mission. Though it was only an Academy rank it was still wonderful all the same. Denai patted Yatho and looked at him seriously,"Now you take care of yourself 'Moon.'"He said to Yatho,using his nickname to show the seriousness."I know you and your curiousness with making up jutsu's but you really need to be careful. Promise me you'll stick to simply training with your taijutsu until an instructor sees your technique."Denai said rather sternly before lighting up his tone as Yatho finally nodded."Good boy....Now here...I know usually at an Academy level you aren't really suppose to get money but here."He reached down and gave Yatho 50 yen before patting him once more,"Treat yourself to some ramen once you get your headband."Yatho smiled brightly and nodded,"Hai!" The boy put the sack of zen in the mist of his oversized shirt before as he started to depart,"Good-bye Denai-san! I will have my headband before you know it!"Yatho said before moving to a brisk walk,into a bit of a dash as he started back for the Academy. Hoping that the teacher may be back by now.
((5/5 completed Academy Mission.))

Panthers7

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:41 pm
Makoto quickly ran through the streets of Kusa, using her hands to hide as much of her body as she could.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:05 pm
Aki could feel the tensions from Vrail. It was starting to get irratating. She grabbed him by his ear and dragged his head to her level and sweetly hissed in his ear. "You'll do as I say, yeah? I promise to make it up for you. But for now you'll do whatever is requested." The girl looked to Toshiko and smiled politely, "To the hospital then?" Her fingers still pinched the lobe of Vrail's ear as if he was some child to be scolded. And with that she began dragging him behind towards the hospital. There were to be no if, ands, or buts from Vrail.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:13 pm
User Image

Toshiko Hideki
The Hidden Snowflower

Toshiko laughed as she followed Aki with a smile on her face. 'A lady with power, he is lucky.'

Now To Defy the Heart

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces