Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Eris and Shruikan VS Akira,Noa,Jwalker Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:57 pm
((?? wow XD ok weeeellll, before you posted attacking a clone or two, the net was already cast, however a series of smome bombs were used as well as my clones going back and forth making sparks fly everywhere, generally cloaking the net chakrawise and visibility. Also, you failed to protect auron from the other clone behind him, though he handled it quite well. Now the only thing I find odd is how fast your able to whip out a freshly made transplant in less then 24 hours. Normally, even in the shinobi world, you wouldn't be able to use the eye because the body has to get used to it for a few days. In real life its similar. Though, even with Auron's cloak the net touched him, paraylzing his body according to description. But I cannot harm him unless I whip out a monstrous attack which I could, but as I said I really rather not have him dead. You and Akira, on the other hand, are subjectable to whatever I want to do, though as I said you will not be killed....if you choose your words wisely. Personally I think killing everyone in the village single handedly sounds rather tasteful, but yeah. So if I were to whip out a chaotic attack, Auron would survive it, vs you two wouldn't. But at any rate, yeah. Despite sharingan being able to see chakra, a simple mist can cloud its vision. Then moving eletricity in the air from the clones moving around would hide the majority of the net, making it look like simple sparks. Then, to add onto all that, you were paying attention to the clones moving all around you. Thats how I got past your sharingan and your just freshly transplanted eye....))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:42 pm
((What evidence do you have to state how long it takes to get used to it? Kakashi seemed fine after getting his.
Also you cant expect me to just wait around for a few days before coming back I have a life. With Ranmaru's eye I can see threw all that cloaked or not and then added with the sharingan I can see the chakra of it and track fast moving objects, I only said I saw your clones and stuff because I dont remember you talking about any net (sorry but again I do just skim your posts) so I cant just know its there. Like I said I find your posts too descriptive and it all just confuses me I usually have to read them over slowly to try and understand them.))I know we're friends and I'm probably being annoying and I know you wont kill me (cuz you heart me, jk but we wouldn't kill each other maybe a few broken bones and such lol).  

Dark-Ninja70

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:48 pm
((XD just trying to make sense. Well as for the net, remember the extremely thin lines of eletricity fell from the air as eletricity filled the air from the movements? Thats the net XD

wow too descriptive??? never heard that complaint, usually it would be the opposite from how i use to be XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:53 pm
((Lol. Hey Shruikan, im agrreing with Dark on this one..you are pretty descriptive....and why can't you just say, "An electric net began to fall upon the three ninja", or something to that extent. It gets the point across and takes out all the guess work))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:57 pm
((XD well normally I'd agree, however I realized with some people I have to be so they dont magically know everything and what not. Sorry, a habit XD one person I had to do that with, and dealt with the same thing, was dizzle.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:59 pm
Shruikan Tenshi
((XD just trying to make sense. Well as for the net, remember the extremely thin lines of eletricity fell from the air as eletricity filled the air from the movements? Thats the net XD

wow too descriptive??? never heard that complaint, usually it would be the opposite from how i use to be XD))
((Didn't see that, so it fell from above us? I thought it was something like you threw over us not something that came down on us from the sky.))  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:00 pm
((Sorry for the double post but are you still hidden? Can Hanzo see your face? I think he can atleast see your eyes?))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:02 pm
((XD remember the clones moving around??? yeah....it was thrown over XD, the eletricity were helpful XD. Well, that depends on your post now. And as for my face, if we go from my post, then no. But before I leave he'll reveal himself. After this im taking a break from all this mass vill fighting. Gonna go roaming village to village for the hell of it ))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:14 pm
Shruikan Tenshi
((XD remember the clones moving around??? yeah....it was thrown over XD, the eletricity were helpful XD. Well, that depends on your post now. And as for my face, if we go from my post, then no. But before I leave he'll reveal himself. After this im taking a break from all this mass vill fighting. Gonna go roaming village to village for the hell of it ))
((But Hanzo CAN see his eyes right? With ranmaru's eyes I can find the real one.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:20 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Shruikan Tenshi
((But Hanzo CAN see his eyes right? With ranmaru's eyes I can find the real one.))

((he could if you knew where to look in the ground, plus watching all of the other movements from teh clones would more then likely keep your eyes off of the ground. But then again idk if its affected by smoke/mist etc like sharingan is. So in a sense you can only see with one eye, which there's a large number of me running around attacking. Unlike byakugan it doesn't have a 360 degree vision. Its range is only like a regular eye, whatever is infront of it, and to keep track of my clones you'll be needing the one eye XD))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:30 pm
((Well I can still see your clones eyes are they are identical too you.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:35 pm
((XD dude they all wear hoods and blindfolded *he's trained to where he needs to sight to fight, using different methods of fighting without eyes. But...yeah they all have the same eyes as me. Now that I think about it have you ever met raiden? I mean this one? XD well lets rp, this is a LOT of occ truthfully. And I gotta hot date in sand XD thats if he's alive....which if he's not then I get myself an awesome cursemark XD))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:57 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While in the midst of battle, Hanzo suddenly felt himself become paralyzed. Immediately he became a little worried, from the corners of his eyes he witnessed the others become trapped as well. If he was gonna die he would make sure to get him too. A clone appeared in front of him while either another clone or the real thing appeared behind him he couldn't tell without seeing him. As the two men put there hand on Hanzo he was going to do a jutsu but felt as if he couldn't. He then heard the man talk. Upon hearing his voice Hanzo had a flashback.

"Hey Hanzo, we should try and create a new form of sharingan with our eternals."

The face he saw was blurry at first but then became clear....

"I'll always have your back, friends for life."

Followed by a smile.

This all happened while listening to the man speak, after he was done Hanzo was unresponsive for a moment.

"You're.....Raiden....Raiden Uchiha"

((Epic moment, lol but you said this was the reincarnate of Raiden Uchiha so some of the old Raiden would be inside this one, deep in his subconscious. I have a cool idea so don't reply until you read my pm.))

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
69 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
32 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 151 (Including Monthly Bonus)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:13 pm
The hooded figure didn't move or say anything at first as the strings on the three shinobi sank into their body, indicating the rewire technique was used. Then, as a clone replaced the original hooded figure as he walked around to where he was a few feet infront of Hanzo and turned around, removing his hood and mask. Beneath all the darkness of the hood and the mystery beneath the mask, was Raiden. His silver hair was longer then before in his previous life. A blindfold was over his eyes though it was clear he had no need to remove it. A smile crept across his face. "Alas...my former name. But none the less I am he. I was beginning to wonder when you'll remember me, though I don't remember too much" Raiden said as the clones from everyone backed up away from them, the rewire holding them like puppets. However this was a safety precaution. But it was clear Raiden was not going to become violent right now, though he didn't look too happy at Akira. "Hanzo....it has been a long time since someone addressed me by my full name, my old name" He said calmly

((good plan lol))

Shruikan Tenshi

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:23 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Please, Raiden release me and my friends. I promise me and my friends here wont attack, once you let go I'll show you something to make it all clear again."

Although there was no way to tell if Hanzo were lying or not, his voice was calm and he seemed to not be trying to deceive anyone. Raiden was a close friend of his and he just wanted his friend back, after losing his old friend in the battle he was not going to lose another.

[[Lets drop the posting order, its not needed because we are not in a fight anymore.]]

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
69 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
32 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 151 (Including Monthly Bonus)

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff