Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Share your current HGSS adventure with me! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bulbasauur

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:41 pm
I like to catch things ingame. idk why... i feel weird sending other pokemon to my in-game adventure.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:43 am
I like catching things in-game for the Pokedex, but I like to build my teams as soon as possible, so importing eggs works better for me.

ALSO, I caught the red Gyarados heart  

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

Dragon Queen Tiamat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:22 pm
You know what's funny? I spent this entire time waiting for Soul Silver resisting the urge to restart one of my games, only to realise just now (with two days to go) that I have a Fire Red save file I've barely re-started. sweatdrop I could have been playing that! Man, I'm an idiot.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:36 am
Anticipation for whats to come can blind us of whats in the present

wise words from my grandfather, venusaur

rip you old b*****d cry

your power whip could slay the mightiest of tyranitar crying  

Bulbasauur

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:40 am
Nerded out with some friends yesterday in the cafeteria, we exchanged gifts through the PokeWalker whee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:28 pm
Finally played again for the first time since Thursday. + A+

Unfortunately the mechanics of the PokéGear changed, so I'm not sure how to get the PokéFlute station (after getting the Radio Expansion Card, of course). Doesn't it, like, play only on Fridays or something? Serebii is of no help.

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dragon Queen Tiamat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:12 pm
I can get my Soul Silver tomorrow! *dances*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:46 pm
Wish I could help Tippy, but my pokemon just got royally b***h slapped by the dragon gym leader. I need to level them up like crazy. My lowest one is 36 and I have no Ice or dragon moves.  

Bulbasauur

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:25 pm
Bulbasauur
Wish I could help Tippy, but my pokemon just got royally b***h slapped by the dragon gym leader. I need to level them up like crazy. My lowest one is 36 and I have no Ice or dragon moves.

Haha, no worries. I figured it out. Turns out you have to manually tune to it, which no guide ever mentioned.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:10 pm
Bulbasauur >> Then get to level crunching! That's the only way you stand a chance... My team was 39-40 and I still had difficulties beating her despite the fact I have a Dragonair and Feraligatr... Everything was easy until Kingra, and it wound up being Luxray to take that out. Didn't see that coming.

Now I'm still in Blackthorn, getting rid of all my learned HM's and setting my move lists up. Need to get some HM slaves... Oh! And I have my Espeon and Arcanine nao!

Tsume_Azuna

Dragon Queen Tiamat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:04 pm
I got my Soul Silver today! Of course, I've barely started, all I have is:

Midori: lvl10 (Chikorita)

I'm going to make my way to Violet City and catch a Gastly when night rolls around before taking on Falkner... A few hours yet... I'll probably have a Bayleef before then. I think I'll play with the Pokewalker for a while.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:10 pm
Fiery Tiamat

I'm going to make my way to Violet City and catch a Gastly when night rolls around before taking on Falkner... A few hours yet... I'll probably have a Bayleef before then. I think I'll play with the Pokewalker for a while.

Fun tip: A great way to get steps/Watts in the Walker is to slip it into your sock and then bounce you leg when you're playing games/on the computer/watching TV/otherwise not walking. It works swell, apparently!  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dragon Queen Tiamat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:06 am
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Fiery Tiamat

Fun tip: A great way to get steps/Watts in the Walker is to slip it into your sock and then bounce you leg when you're playing games/on the computer/watching TV/otherwise not walking. It works swell, apparently!
Yeah, this thing is pretty easy to trick. Thanks Tippy, I've been doing something similar to that... Anyway, I just kicked Falkner's butt. Now I have:

Midori: lvl 16 (Bayleef)
Nyx: lvl 16 (Gastly)
Smoochum: lvl 15

I got Smoochum in the Pokewalker. Probably would've had a harder time beating Falkner without her. I'll re-name her when I get the chance.
I like that you don't have to hold down the B button to run anymore. Though I'm having trouble getting used to it... x.x My thumb keeps covering the B button.
But, so far, I'm greatly enjoying this! ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:45 pm
I just caught my Ho-Oh and now I'm in the beginning of Kanto on the way to Victory Road. I've spent the last few days getting moves together and getting rid of learned HM's minus Fly and Surf.

My moves are pretty wicked and the team is 41-43. Gonna get 'em to 50 before taking on the Elite Four.

Tsume_Azuna

Dragon Queen Tiamat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:28 am
Just took down Morty. My team currently is:

Midori: lvl25 (Bayleef)
Nyx: lvl28 (Haunter)
Venus: lvl27 (Smoochum)
Kitsune: lvl26 (Vulpix)

I had a little trouble stopping last night. I thought: "I'll just get through Union cave, then I'll put it down........ I'll just clear Team Rocket out of the well, then stop playing...... I'll just beat Bugsy, then go to bed.......... I'll just beat my rival, then go to sleep..... The thing that DID send me to bed was the realisation that I had TWO Farfetch'd to chase.
I entered the Gamecorner in Goldenrod... I wouldn't even call it a Gamecorner anymore! crying Stupid Voltob Flip game!
Anyway, currently on the way to Olivine City!

Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff