Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Hall of Lost Souls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:04 pm
En'u blinked in surprise, "Vizard? How pray tell would you do that? They start as Shinigami do they not?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:07 pm
Nicodemus nodded "Indeed and that is where the problem is. We need at least a Vice-Captain Level or higher to make sure that the Breakdown Sphere to work. Although Zarza might have to show his true colors" At which Zarza raised his eyebrow at the notion "I believe that this shouldn't be too difficult. Especially for my Espada."  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:16 pm
".....VIZ..ARDzzzzzzzzzzzz?" a huge grin spread across axxedels face as he heard nicodemus's word. he then remembered he was in public and must restrain himself he gasped and then said"I apologize leader please continue" axxedel then waled to his seat and with shaking hand pulled it up and asked a servant arrancar for some tea  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:21 pm
Nicodemus looked rather miffed that Axxedel's sudden explosion of emotion "I remind you only once to contain yourself until I am finished talking, we may be monsters, but I hope we have not forgot our manners." He glanced around the room to the other Espada. "Although they are Shinigami, this is to throw Soul Society into an turmoil and help achive our goal. Because the targets will be Captains we need to have a contained area where we can be able to restrain them enough to capture them and make sure that they become full-fledged Vizard. I don't want some Hollowfied Shinigami running around, crazed and a threat to both sides of coin"  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:19 pm
En'u glanced at Axxedel curiously, then turned back to Nicodemus, "You intend to change the captains themselves? If we forced the change why in the world would they join us? Sure Soul Society would exile them but they would still have the mind of a shinigami."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:24 pm
Nicodemus chuckled "Wrong, I know without a doubt Soul Society would exile them. But to cover it up more, they would send the execution squad to kill them, we would protect them therefore making them owe us. They will join us, they have no choice."  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:50 pm
axxedel was more calm now that he had sorted all the excitment in his head "we must not do it our selves of course. but I'm sure the matter of turning them has been thought of thoroughly but the shinigami are crafty. some could choose exile over joining us and rebel against both parties, that or try to destroy us from within to gain re entery into soul society, or may even choose death over everything all these would be problamatic, we need to choose our targets carefully" axxedel too a long sip of tea and started seeing numbers but kept concentrating on the meeting.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:18 pm
Nicodemus sighed "If we act quickly we can move them into a safe area. Although you are not to give them a chance to kill you, once a Shinigami becomes an Vizard, they become more powerful that most of you. Also we simply need to choose Captains or Vice Captains. Therefore we don't have the chance nor the time to choose our targets carefully"  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:55 pm
"It souds like a good plan so far, but I have to agree with Axxedel, any problem like the ones he described would be problematic. We must take all the time we have and plan out our target and have a safe place to move them to already prepared." Tori said to lord nicodemus. "Also, it is my pleasure to meet you Axxedel, my name is Tori the primera Espada." Tori said now faceing toward Axxedel.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:41 pm
"The pleasure is mine sir tori." he said while facing tori then turns to face nicodemus "please continue leader"  

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:50 pm
Nicodemus sat for a second thinking of over three hundred ways to use this situation "I've decided on Hollowfying a few Captains and Vice Captains, then we'll let the Shinigami battle them as they fight their inner Hollows. After the Shinigami have been defeated or both sides are equally tired we'll strike saving the Vizards so that they may be in debt to us. Although because they are Former-Shinigami, they aren't to be trusted and kept under constant watch"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:57 pm
"I see..." Tori said thinking "then I suppose all thats left to do, is to decide who goes. But I have just one question lord nicodemus, if the shinigami we turn are unable to defeat their inner hollow, I am uncertain of what the outcome might be." Tori said, a look of deep thought on his face.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Nicodemus nodded "There's a fifty percent chance they may not make it, but because of the fact they are Captains decreases that percentage down to about twenty-seven percent chance that they might fail. I trust in their abilities, sort of."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:09 pm
"I will trust in your judgment lord. I have one last question..." Tori said, pausing for effect. "When do we begin?" Tori said, unusualy eager to engage the enemy for some unknown reason.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:14 pm
Nicodemus sighed, as much as these people were his brothers and sisters sometimes they were still children "We begin when I say so, for right now I have a few announcements that should excite a few of you" His gaze rested on Ghant and Axxedel in particular.  
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff