Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Las Noches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira
Crew

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:26 pm
Mari Akanigai
Octavo Espada

"Can we go now, pleeeaaase?" Mari begged, giving Nicodemus her best Pity-Me-Good-Sir-And-Indulge-Me-Before-I-Start-Crying look. She was not sure if it would actually work on him, but there was no harm in trying.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:30 pm
"No and No, you would give away your postion if you released now and we're waiting on Tori, Axxedel, and Ghant. Be patient, learn about your fellow Arrancar, talk to them"  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:33 pm
He laid down on the ground on his back and sighed.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:36 pm
"Im good with waiting and not releasing." Kaze said while still looking at the sky.  

Soul Discerner

Koneko Kuromira
Crew

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:43 pm
Mari Akanigai
Octavo Espada

Sighing, Mari pushed her Zanpactou back into her sheathe and looked around at the gathered Arrancar. After a moment, she folded her hands behind her back and slid over to Kaze. The blue-haired Espada leaned to one side, peering at him with a further-cocked head. After a long pause, she said, "Hi."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:44 pm
(Unfortunatly his profile was deleted and he is no longer part of the Arrancar group, just edit your post, sorry for the bad news)  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:46 pm
axxedel was standing upside down on top of everyone holding his ramen so it wouldn't fall while looking at them as they tallked and whined it was quite amusing "lord nicodemus i would like to explain a little of how my gadgets work if i may at least while we wait for our comrades. and i do not mind waiting behind the gate i have a thought that may work rather well."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:47 pm
Poetic Static
(Unfortunatly his profile was deleted and he is no longer part of the Arrancar group, just edit your post, sorry for the bad news)

(0.0 why?) He sighed again as he stared into the blue sky. He reached up into the sky like he could grab it and then he closed his fist. He let his fist fall to the ground and then he sighed again.  

Ghostly Phoenix

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:53 pm
(illegal activity?)

axxedel decided to take lord nicodemus's addvice and learn a bit from his comrades and sat next to wolf and started eating his ramen
"your name is wolf am i correct? i am axxedel the jester sexta espada, pleased to meet you."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:55 pm
Kaze looked over at Mari, "whats up, and dont look so glum we will have fun soon enough." He then smiled at her.  

Soul Discerner

Koneko Kuromira
Crew

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:58 pm
Mari Akanigai
Octavo Espada

Mari blinked and then grinned. "Oh, yes. Much fun indeed." Her eyes gave a predatory flash. "Care to take part in a wager?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:59 pm
(who got deleted? >.<)
He smiled and sat up. "Nice meeting you. I'm the new fraccion." It felt nice having an espada actually wanting to get to know him.  

Ghostly Phoenix

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:04 pm
His smile grew wide. "Im loving that idea tell me more," He said feeling a form of joy he hasnt felt in a long time.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:13 pm
(trecera?)

"ahh fraccion...my you're... "axxedel had raised his hand and felt the texture of wolf's spiritual energy saw the colors and it smelt like "oranges"axxedel was now thinking things in his mind and lost track of thing around him.  

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:17 pm
En'u fought back a laugh, "Oranges?" She sat forward smiling at Wolf, "Hello, I'm En'u, the segunda Espada"  
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff