Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Blood of the Fallen (Training Arena) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:10 pm
In the stands, a crackle sound could be heard, as Ghant vanished from his seat. Tired of waiting on the others, he appeared next to En'u. Looking back at the stands, "Tori if you wish to spar meet me down here." He yelled with no emotion. "Master Nicodemus, i wish to help teach En'u sonido. She will have an easier time with the concept if she has to dodge two opponents. Also I am quite skilled at all of our races techniques so I believe I can be of great help."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:18 pm
Nicodemus Celio
The Sly Fox

"No my brother, she must catch us if she can" A chuckle escaped his lips, he hadn't played a game of dodge the devil in years.  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:19 pm
En'u stood there for a second, not quite believing that had just happened, the Ghant joined. She sighed, she had always disliked tag, but if it helped. She reached out and touched Ghant, "tag, you're it." Then she jumped to Sonido, managing to almost drop it halfway through. She was standing by the opposite wall , having taken maybe four times as long as Nicodemus.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:24 pm
Ghant looked towards En'u after Nicodemus had told him to stay out of the training, not understanding the joy in it, he decided to give chase. "You won't get away," he said to En'u as he used sonido and was gone in a flash.  

Kaisho Takahashi

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:29 pm
En'u ducked to the side, not sure where he was going to stop. She jumped, appearing in flashes across the arena as she zigzagged. She stopped, standing behind Nicodemus, panting slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:33 pm
Nicodemus Celio
The Sly Fox

Nicodemus smiled and thought to himself We may be monsters, hollow in and out, we need fun and relaxtion as much as the next living thing He sighed and noticed that Ghant was relatively good at Sondio.  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:33 pm
Ghant appeared above En'u just at the second she had stopped behind Nicodemus. he reached out and touch Nicodemus on the head instead of En'u. "You're it." Was all he said as a crackle could be heard as he vanished again and reappeared on the other side of the arena. "Just to let you know En'u, I used sonido to keep up with you the whole time you were trying to escape, waiting for my time to strike. Though at the last second I though master Nicodemus would want to give chase."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:38 pm
En'u groaned and jumped again, appearing halfway across, "I knew you were next to me, just as well as I knew I wouldn't be able to shake you." Then she was gone again, this time appearing balanced carefully on the wall, ready to jump any second.  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:54 pm
Ghant stood by the wall awaiting Nicodemus's move, keeping on his guard to try to get away from any attempt to tag him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:58 pm
Nicodemus Celio
The Sly Fox

"Don't stop, constantly moving, constantly creating a situation where one must push the limits of his or her abilities and that is when they begin to grow and become stronger" He crossed his arms and sighed, such a simple concept. Growing stronger was so simple, few people understood that it was just pushing yourself to the limits of a persons mind. Everything was in the mind of the person, how far they would, what they would do, and how far one would go to make an improvement on themselves.

Nicodemus looked at both of them before choosing Ghant as his next target. A static buzz echoed out over the arena as Nicodemus appeared to the right of Ghant.  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:02 pm
Tori remained in the stands, enjoying the game of tag. "Ghant, I will spar with you, but it appears that your busy. I can wait to show my abilities"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:03 pm
En'u frowned, fighting the urge to growl, "You act as if you think I can maintain this for more then a few seconds." With that she dropped of the wall, vanishing.  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:07 pm
Hearing Nicodemus's words, Ghant charged forward at a speed the normal eye couldn't keep up with. He charged towards En'u with seemingly the intent to strike her with his fist, but right before his fist connected, he vanished with a crackle and appeared next to Tobi. "Join in Tobi, it's only a test of sonido." With that he vanished with a crackle once again appearing next to En'u, maintaining the emotionless look on his face before she vanished into a sonido of her own.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:10 pm
Suddenly thare was the loud sound of a sonido. Tori appears beetween Ghant and En'u. "The name is Tori not tobi ghant, but its alright. Now then who was it again?"  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas