Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
White Sand Desert (Extreme Training) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:30 am
Kaze stepped into the sandy area and uses sonido to increase his distance, by a lot, with las noches. "I think this is far enough," Kaze said then he said, "Engulf Everything, Boutei." Kaze was engulfed by darkness and took the appearance of a samurai and lion combination, with lion claws and a tail. He striked the ground with his tail too shoot him even farther away from los noches.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:43 am
Karasu stepped out into the sand, staring out across. isn't that Kaze? He vanished, reappearing next to the released Espada, "What are you doing?" He asked curiously.  

G Drogon

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:08 am
Kaze looks back at him. He then says," oh Karasu, its you. I was considering going to the human world and causing some trouble but I dont know. by the way what espada number are you again."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:34 am
Karasu stared at him for a minute and sighed, "Espada 3," Then he raised an eyebrow, "And in released form? Isn't that just a little overkill?," The he stopped for a minute, "Now that I think about it, what number are you?"  

G Drogon

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:19 pm
"im the fifth espada," He says and then sits down. "and I was only considering going to the human world and it may be over kill but im supper bored." he says then lay back and starts kicking the ground, like a little kid who cant get he toy he wants in the store. " Bored, Bored, Bored, Bored" he shouts.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:05 pm
Karasu laughed, "Well, I'll admit that is true sometimes," He rubbed the back of his head thoughtfully, "I would have to say though, that other Espada can be more entertaining then the human world."  

G Drogon

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:34 pm
Kaze stood up on his tail and crossed his legs and said, "really, so your saying you want to entertain me." He claps his hand excitedly. "This should be fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:29 pm
Karasu laughed, "If you expect me to juggle or something you will be waiting a while, although I do believe you mentioned the you like racing?" Putting his hands in his pockets he leaned back slightly, "I personally like racing over fighting, as I do much better." He grinned, yes, speed was what he excelled at. He had to, since his defense was far to weak to stand up to much of anything. Plus it fit with his prefered element, lightning.  

G Drogon

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:10 pm
"sure I would love to race, but How will we go about doing it," Kaze said and then landed on his feet.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:21 pm
Karasu shifted slightly staring up at the sky considering, "Actually, now that I think about it, tag might be better, since it can last longer and it tests speed as well as ability to turn on a dime. At least at this level, although if one of us is released the other should be as well, or if not we could simply see who can get to whatever landmark first."  

G Drogon

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:23 pm
Kaze laughed and said, "that was really confusing but I'll try anything once, so lets do this, also u pick what we do."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:32 pm
Karasu snapped out of wherever he had been, "Alright, tag it is." He drew his sword, staring at it for a long moment, "haisou kuroi hane." Black wings flared from his back, stretching their full length before folding neatly onto his back. His Spiritual Pressure did much the same thing, flaring out and then settling back, although it was higher then usual. He then stepped forward carefully, touching Kaze between the eyes, "You're it." He then leapt backwards, vanishing, reappearing several hundred yards away.  

G Drogon

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:40 pm
(Akuma DONT USE TEXT TALK!)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:48 pm
Kaze says, "Wow, he is fast but thanks to this tail," he looked at his tail, "i can keep up." He then jumped up a few feet in the air and hit the air with his tail and used the force to push himself forward at great speed. He landed in front of Karasu and touched his forehead and said, "now your it." He used sonido to get some distance between them and hit the air with his tail and jetted of 10 miles away.
(I have no clue what im doing)  

Soul Discerner

Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas