Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
*^ ~The Singing Plains~ ^* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:58 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku was on the floor for a long time as he crawled back up and was on his knees and with his head down he couldn't breath at the moment properly as there was two beings around the boy looking at him. As Arekku lifted his head in shame before them, they were the ones who been in his life for so long an he wasn't looking at them instead his eyes showed a blank look in his eyes were a clear purple yet they didn't even glow as usual,"Arashi............. You use to be human........ Yet you turned into a god of bloodlust............ Oku you use to be human............ Yet you turned to a god of healing." Arekku said with a chill in his voice as he addressed them,"I'm still human in this time........ I wonder if I have the same faith awaiting, I'm not to happy about that it seems like a cruel joke of reality."

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:54 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku was now collapsed on the floor feeling tired,"Arashi, Oku, why don't you wanna die? Is life really all that? I mean we only feel alive if we can die an we try so hard doing that hard time..." Arekku said calmly as as he stood up slowly and headed outside as he started to walk an then disappeared an headed away as fast as possible.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:01 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku seemed to spat out off the floor slowly as he was covered in many injuries that he could only collapse and fall unto the floor. He was unconscious for a short time as he started to heal slowly till he woke up and got on his knee's though he was still feeling very exhausted as then suddenly a donkey and Aki appeared toward his left at the black tree the donkey rank to Arekku like a dog and tackled him and started biting his head,"Ahhhh stop it! Bad down down!" Arekku was yelling now as he was being tortured by his dog-donkey.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:07 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

Aki was dazed as she had suddenly been absorbed and and spat out. She pinched her nose and attempted to sit up. "That was not... fun..." Aki mumbled. Arekku's voice suddenly caught her attention. Aki wobbled to her feet and ran over to the Kage. "Arekku! What the hell?!" She exclaimed and attempted to pull the donkey away from him. Her exclamation referring to a few things, like the little trip here and why Arreku looked so exhausted and beat up a little.
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:14 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku was happy as the donkey poof away suddenly as he rubbed his head where he was got bit. Arekku looked at Aki and smiled,"Ahhh hey he did find you I was worried that the stupid creature would just go prance around biting people haha." Arekku said as he just suddenly fell to his side he was still hurting a lot from his little adventure he just had,"I forgot why I brought you here.... oh well it happens."

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:19 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------

Her face contorted with worry as fell on to his side. Aki moved so she was sitting by his head. She placed a hand lightly on his shoulder. "You're hurt... again." Aki frowned and brought her hand away. "What'd you do this time? Pick a fight, jump off a cliff, or what?" She sighed and crossed her legs and propped her head on her balled up fist. "What am I ever going to do with you Arekku." Aki suddenly grinned at him. He was too careless.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:23 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"You saw me jumped off the ravine? I didn't even think anyone was there." Arekku said sounding very surprise that she figured him out so soon at one part of the thing he did,"Well not much you can do with me, it's not like I can die that easily at all." Arekku said as he didn't move yet and was closing his eyes he enjoyed being taken care off as he just lay there pleasantly.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:32 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki was silent for a few long seconds then suddenly she burst. "You did WHAT?!" Aki yelled out and slammed her hands into the ground. Fists balled. "I can't believe you Arekku! Why the hell did you jump into a ravine?! You're going to drive me insane!" She grumbled and flopped on to her back. Sighing, Aki shifted so that she could look at him. "Yeah, you're kinda like a cockroach." She said with a laugh, "You keep getting squashed and mashed and yet you always hop right back up." Aki laughed again and grinned at him. She started plucking grass from the ground and dropping them on his face.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:51 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"Huh so you didn't know?" Arekku asked as he lay there and started to sneeze as he dropped the grass on his face,"Not cool!" Arekku yelled as he rubbed his nose as the grass was itchy and layed there,"Maybe I should call myself the cockroach of Kusa now fear me bwahahaha. Arekku said with his eyes closed,"I'm surprise that Mateo actually got you to follow him hahaha he usually just bitting people all over the area."

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:58 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki stopped dropping grass on his face as he started to sneeze. She laughed a little and felt her own allergies kick in. She sniffled a little and rubbed her nose. "Wooo, all fear the great Cockroach of Kusa!" Aki said in a slightly stuffed up voice. She folded her arms behind her head and stared up at the high cavern ceiling. "Of course I followed him, he had you insignia... and well... I was worried." She shrugged as she spoke. Aki chewed on her bottom lip in thought.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:21 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"Mmmm why not? I heard other stupid names that mean almost nothing for most people I think that would really pertain to myself." Arekku said as he sneeze again and started to get up on his knees slowly then suddenly hugged her bringing her close to him,"Well Aki come on you don't always gotta worry for me I'm a big boy I know how to take care of myself hahaha just well I didn't know if I was gonna make it that time to be honest." Arekku said as he was holding tightly onto her.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:33 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

All thought ceased as he latched on to her. Aki was thoroughly surprised by the hug. It caught her off guard and left her face growing warm. She was about to say something then decided otherwise. Aki exhaled lightly and shut her eyes, just simply enjoying the rare moment. She leaned back into the hug and after a bit she spoke with a laugh in her voice, "Yes I do have to worry about you... I don't have a choice. Especially if you're going to jump off into ravines!" Aki shook her head and smiled lightly. Her hands rested lightly upon his arms.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:46 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"But nothing happen!" Arekku exclaimed as he let her go a little so she could lift her head off to see him there was the sad and lonely look still there on his face that he had the last time they saw each other the one that was empty. Though it wasn't blank anymore at least and more emotional than before,"Well I always have you know who's taking care of me haha."

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:03 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

"Nothing happened, this time." She said as she shook her head at his exclamation. Aki felt the hug loosen slightly. Curiously, she looked up to his face and was met with a depressing empty look. Brow furrowed she placed her hand on the side of his face. It was an expression she'd grown to hate seeing him put on. Like he didn't care about himself. "Yeah... but they're just a pair of cranky old dudes who don't care about you..." Aki spoke with a frown. Oku and Susanoo were not her favorite ethereal beings. She bit her bottom lip for a moment then pressed her lips in a thin line. A sign of her distaste.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:11 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"I know they don't care much, but they keep me alive at least." Arekku said as he saw her look of distaste and started to smile carelessly. "Nothing ever gonna happen to me I'll survive almost anything out off dumb luck that's all I have and usually works for me." Arekku said as he suddenly gave her a light kiss on the lips he didn't know if it was the position he was in or the loss of blood was making him delusional or something as he backed away after realizing what he did and only put his head on her shoulder,"I'm sorry might be the flowers poison or something...."

Arekku's Theme:

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items