Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Pokémon 5th Gen: What do you wanna see? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the whole list?
  Yup, all of it.
  Most of it; I skimmed.
  No, I'm just gonna gripe and possibly repeat something that's been said.
View Results

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:00 pm
Waynebrizzle
TITS

Moar leaders like Whitney and Flannery would be nice.

Also, I don't mind EV training all that much.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:05 pm
Lord of Armageddon
Waynebrizzle
TITS

Moar leaders like Blaine would be awesome.

Also, I don't even like fire types that much.
FIXED  

Owwin

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:15 pm
I fail to see the point behind that fix.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:19 pm
Lord of Armageddon
Because he kicks a** and has an awesome gym, and his type is weak to my type XD. We don't need more whitneys. They piss everybody off. Also no point really other than to illustrate that I like Blaine.  

Owwin

Darth Steven 09

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:26 pm
Owwin
Lord of Armageddon
Because he kicks a** and has an awesome gym, and his type is weak to my type XD. We don't need more whitneys. They piss everybody off. Also no point really other than to illustrate that I like Blaine.

why does everyone complain about Whitney, she isnt as hard as you think. Just catch a female Nidoran, train your pkmn to around lvl 20, and give Miltank a status effect like poison or curse. Nidoran female, or Nidorina whatever you have will not be affected by attract, plus it should have double kick by the time you battle her, and with poison or curse (catch Ghastly at Sprout Tower at night) Miltank's HP will go down faster, I beat her pretty easily that way.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:31 pm
Darth Steven 09
Owwin
Lord of Armageddon

why does everyone complain about Whitney, she isnt as hard as you think. Just catch a female Nidoran, train your pkmn to around lvl 20, and give Miltank a status effect like poison or curse. Nidoran female, or Nidorina whatever you have will not be affected by attract, plus it should have double kick by the time you battle her, and with poison or curse (catch Ghastly at Sprout Tower at night) Miltank's HP will go down faster, I beat her pretty easily that way.

Actually, I think a lot of people don't like Whitney because of how much of a crybaby she is; I guess that is excuse enough. Okay, maybe not more Whitney's, unless they're not as whiny as she is. But DEFINITELY more Flannery's.

And Owwin, yeah...Blaine IS badass. Just look at that 'stache!  

Sir Codin

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:40 pm
I never found Whitney hard, she always missed me. I just know that everyone else hates her. Also yeah, Blaine and Robotnik are my heroes. MUSTACHE POWER.

Also I don't know who flannery is. I never played a lot of 3rd gen. Played an already beaten game of it when I did.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:04 pm
Owwin
I never found Whitney hard, she always missed me. I just know that everyone else hates her. Also yeah, Blaine and Robotnik are my heroes. MUSTACHE POWER.

Also I don't know who flannery is. I never played a lot of 3rd gen. Played an already beaten game of it when I did.

I took her Miltank down with one hit. xD  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:06 pm
Regulust
Owwin

With what? Explosion? XD.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:43 pm
Owwin
Regulust
Owwin

Overleveling.

Also as for who suggested using a Gastly, bear in mind that Miltank has the ability Scrappy, meaning that it can and WILL hit Ghost types, even with Normal attacks.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Darth Steven 09

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:50 pm
TtheHero
Owwin
Regulust
Owwin

Overleveling.

Also as for who suggested using a Gastly, bear in mind that Miltank has the ability Scrappy, meaning that it can and WILL hit Ghost types, even with Normal attacks.

I was actually refering to the original Gold and Silver, I never played HG and SS so I wouldnt know about that.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:30 pm
Owwin

She's the Fire-type Gym Leader of Hoenn.  

Sir Codin

Zylo Allouette

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:41 pm
What about flying/fighting/ice for the three starters? I know they aren't INNEFECTIVE... but the supereffective is balanced.

Or Fighting/Psychic/Dark? Although dark is still the obvious choice...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:29 am
TtheHero
Owwin
Regulust
Owwin

Overleveling.

Yeah my Feraligatr is always 10-12 levels above the gym leaders best pokemon.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:35 pm
the Lord Zylo
What about flying/fighting/ice for the three starters? I know they aren't INNEFECTIVE... but the supereffective is balanced.

Or Fighting/Psychic/Dark? Although dark is still the obvious choice...
I like either of those though they aren't perfect. The flying/fighting/ice one is kinda imbalanced because while ice and flying both have weaknesses, with no resistances against them, fighting has a weakness to flying and flying resists fighting. I love ice and fighting though. Plus flying could be really cool as a starter.

Oh the other hand fighting has the dark strength and resistance, dark has the psychic strength and a null, and psychic has the fighting strength and resistance. I like this one cause screw psychics. They went first gen without anything being resistant, not even bugs or ghosts. Only psychic resisted psychic. That is bullcrap. They can deal with their null.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff