Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Aki and Vrail Hatake's Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:19 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

Not only did Aki let him lift up her shirt, she helped him. By taking it off completely. She could literally taste the excitement in the air. Every touch of his fingers made her skin tingle. For a moment Aki started to compare her time with Arekku. This caused her to falter in her movements, but then she pushed the thoughts from her mind as she again pressed her lips to Vrail's as her hands roamed his body freely.
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:05 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail's hands ventured her body, like he'd dreamed of all his life. His lips pressing harder as his mind lost control. He soon found himself also without a shirt and he seemed to be gotten rid of his pants in the process as well. He breathed heavily as he felt a fire burning within him. Every muscle on his frame pulse with excitement as his scars seemed to glow in the darkness of the room. Yet his eyes were blind to everything but her beautiful pure white skin. The lovely color of her rich green eyes and the pinkish area of her cheeks. He slid his mouth from her and started sucking on her neck. One hand blow her hip and the other on her heart......

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:19 am
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------

In the moments Vrail took to remove his own clothing, Aki wiggled out of her shorts. Her breath came in gasps in the short breaks. Finally his he moved away from her mouth Aki felt like she'd be able to catch her breath, but that wasn't the case. A drawn out groan escaped her while he took to her neck. Aki traced his scars and muscles with the soft pads of her fingers. "Oh Vrail... I love you." The words slipped out between gasps.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:20 am
[[ Ohohoh. cool ]]  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:32 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

((Time Skip - Perverts feel free to read in between the lines all you want. Let your imagination sore. ))

XXXXXVrail's arms were wrapped around his wife and he was cuddling her for warmth. He still wondered where the blankets had gone to but did not want to let go of her to find them. He kissed her forehead as his finger traced the soft skin of her back. He wondered if there could have been a better day in his life, but this moment was far greater than anything he'd ever experienced.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:41 am
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki was half way asleep, Vrail's fingers drawing patterns on her back further lulling her to comfort. A contented sigh escaped as she futher nuzzled her head to the crook of his neck. She was at peace, for now. A small shiver shook Aki's shoulders. She pressed her ice cold toes to his shins, hoping to find some warmth.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:55 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail smiled "I Love you more than I can ever express to you." He said as he put his arms around her waist and squeezed. He tried as he might, but he was falling asleep as well.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:01 am
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki forced her toes between his legs so they'd warm up quicker. She had always found that warmer digits make for a warmer body. Her hands gave four light squeezes on his shoulders. I love you too. "I think you did a good job of expressing that." Aki mumbled as she drifted off to sleep.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:40 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXA Big Smile went across his face. He sighed as his just listened to the peaceful sound of her breathing. Before he knew it he was in a deep sleep and his dreams still couldn't compare to what they had just done.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:53 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Though Aki had gone to sleep peacefully, it turned sour after a few hours. She woke with a sudden start. Taking a deep breath she exhaled through her noes and rolled over her back. Aki looked over to her husband and drew her fingers lightly across his cheek then along his chin.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail slightly awoke at the touch of her finger. He moaned as he felt her presence and for he had been without her for far too long. He slowly opened one eye as he ran his finger through her hair. "Hey..." was all he could say. Everything else didn't need to be spoken.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:09 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

With a pleasant smile Aki shut her eyes. Her stark black lashes half way covering her birth marks. It was wild how her clan's traits turned out. Light hair, pale skin, yet dark eyebrows and lashes. Aki placed a hand over the one he ran through her short hair. Her thumb ran circles on the back of his hand. "How'd you sleep?" She asked as she opened her eyes again and looked to his face. She leaned close and placed a small peck of a kiss on his nose.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:25 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail smiled as he took in her radiant love. It was the sun he lived on. It kept him going every day. If it ever burnt out his life would smolder into nonexistence. He looked loving at his wife as he felt himself getting excited once more "Like a Rock!" he whispered in her ear.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:34 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki laughed at the innuendo, she could tell he was getting roused up again. "Vrail!" She giggled and shied away from him just slightly. Being around Vrail was the only thing keeping her sown completely together. Aki knew this. The thought kept popping up in her head, all she could do was push it away and focus on what was before her. Her husband. She grinned at him, "Glad you slept so well."

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail laughed as well. He then kissed Aki's cheek and turned over. He slowly got out of bed and put on some shorts. His stomache tumbled out of hunger, but his head was clear with no hang over. It must have been because he was with Aki. He stared at his wife affectionately "Want to get something to eat?" he asked with his charming grin

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff