Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
I am I
34%
 34%  [ 53 ]
This person
9%
 9%  [ 15 ]
A person
8%
 8%  [ 13 ]
An odd ball
31%
 31%  [ 49 ]
Gold Gold *Clicky Clicky*
16%
 16%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 155

Speedy Rulz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:40 pm
lol dark im just me...sierra's old man  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:48 pm
I'm rouge, your creator. Bow to me, or I will be happy, and candy will fall from the sky as magical unicorns and their riders fall into an infinite abyss.

______----------__________---------__________
It's a bomb-> /_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-\  

Jade Raccoon

Speedy Rulz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:50 pm
my name is Matt...I come from the state of Maryland next to washington D.C. I live in Alabama and have lived here for bout 13 years now.....with my old lady Sierra who family tree doesnt fork that much LMAO!!! its great to be here and be alive ....Peace !!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:25 pm
Hey everyonewhat can I say about myself? I live on Vancouver Island, Canada, work in a cafe'...... spend alot of time singing (folk and jazz) and doing energy healing (mostly on myself, lol!)......nice meetin yalls!!! wink  

Elledra

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:53 pm
Elledra
Hey everyonewhat can I say about myself? I live on Vancouver Island, Canada, work in a cafe'...... spend alot of time singing (folk and jazz) and doing energy healing (mostly on myself, lol!)......nice meetin yalls!!! wink

W00tage. A fellow B.Cer. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:17 am
Kinda new here in this guild (joined yesterday), so I thought Id introduce myself.

Ok, so I'm Maartje, I'm 15 years old (turning 16 in october, yay!) and I live in in a small village in the Netherlands.

I guess I'm kinda hippie cause of my mother who tought me to have respect for every living being and to do whatever you want as long as you dont hurt others. And ofcourse cause Im just my laid-back self.

When Im not at school or doing homework, Im most likely on the computer, in the forest, reading, drawing and painting, listening music or making music. Oh, and I work at a farm every saturday. I practically like every sort of music, as long as its not the crap that is called pop these days (I mean, making music shouldnt be about money but for a lot of popbands it is. Money and being famous ofcourse, I hate that. I always thought making music is about having fun and making music xp ). Anyway, my favourite bands are the Polyphonic Spree, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Alanis Morissette, Ravi Shankar, Arlo Guthrie, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, and Weird al Yankovic is kinda funny too. But it kinda depends on my mood I guess. In the winter I always get depressed and I listen to gothiclike music more. Lacuna Coil and the Gathering are a few of my favourites.

I myself play trumpet and Im trying to learn to play guitar. When I was younger I had to choose between guitar and trumpet lessons and I chose for the trumpet, but since then I always wanted to learn how to play guitar. So I bought a guitar last year and now Im trying to learn it on my own.

I read a lot and mostly fantasy. My favourite authors are Robert Jordan, Julliet Marillier, Terry Goodkind, J.R.R. Tolkien ( who doesnt like Tolkien?) and Anne Rice. One of my favourite books is 'Ontdekking van de Hemel', wich would be translated to something like 'Discovery of Heaven'. Its written by Harry Mullisch and you should really read it. Go looking for a copy of it in your language! Its not fantasy by the way, but its still great.

Ehm... what else can I tell? My dream of the future, is to become a biologist making documentary's for National Geographic Channel (like that's ever going to happen) or to help people in the third world. And ofcourse to go traveling. Id like to see the whole world, but especially Africa and Asia seem beautiful. Oh and New Sealand and Australia of course...

I guess that's it, but you can always pm me if you want to ask something. 3nodding  

Naartje o_O

Silver Eye Snake

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:53 pm
Hey man. The name I actually call myself is Silver, so I'll just use that.
I'm from NS, Canada ^^

I guess I got all of my hippyness from my mom. She's relaxed, level headed, really cool. I also think that I've grown up knowing the scent of patchouli.

I'm really into music and stuff related to it. I love singing (I think I can sing well) and I play the flute and drum. I have a birimbau that I never have a reason to play (I love the sound of it though) and a sax that I haven't learned how to play yet. I want to learn guitar, but I think I'd better learn this one instrument at a time, no?

I also like reading, writing (poetry)....sleeping. I think sleeping is great xd

Can't really think of anythig else at the moment. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:34 pm
hi my name is simpleplan09
my nickname is simpleplan or simple.
im from missouri,U.S.
i like all kinds of music accept rap,jazz, swing.
my favorite bands are simpleplan, red hot chilli peppers,green day.
i hate reading,annoying ppl,George W . Bush.
i love animals,music,gaia, my BF, television ,family and friends.
i also love the hippie look and style.
im on omg quest and i make art.  

Cr8zy

wing_goddess

Quotable Autobiographer

8,550 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:33 pm
i just got accepted today.
my name is sada, but i'm known as thousands of other names. i the oddest ball you'll ever find. lol. just read my website to see for yourself. i wear tie-dye and listen to oldies (i'm listening to them right now). i'm strongly against drugs though.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 8:06 am
A bit of spam so new people see this thread better. blaugh  

Darkfist007
Crew

Enlightened Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:07 am
I suck at introductiond xp ...

Hi I'm Ghost ^^, I'm from Norway

Loves:
my true passion is art, its like my reason of living (the noodle eating girl in my sig is a link to my shop ^^). I also love spiny plants, animals, ancient cultures and mythologies...my family...erm...yeah, thats about what I cant think of now.

Hates:
War, George W Bush, those who trash the nature, those who rape, racists and certian people that did soe bad stuff.

I'm trying to get a hold of the elfen ears, but I dont whant others to donate for me  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:21 am
Hey, my name is Ross, or Funkygoblin, I really don't mind.
I'm 15, I live in Essex in England, and I'm in my last year of school. I like a lot of stuff, above all I love music! My favourite bands are The Red Hot Chili Peppers, James, Deep purple, Mad Caddies and Mark Bowlan.
Fell free to pm or Im.  

Funkygoblin

S-midori

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:32 pm
Hey everybody,

I'm new to the guild and would like to introduce myself. My name is Sarah, and I'm from a small city in Minnesota. I'm in my last year of high school but I'm taking college classes too. I'm short, blonde, and I have a weird style that I don't think can be categorized. That's the basics.

In my free time I mostly do orchestra stuff. I've been playing violin for about 6 years or so, and I also have dabbled a little bit with guitar and piano, though I'm not that good. Violin is my best instrument. I like to sing too, although I'm not that great, lol... so I spend most of my time playing violin.

Other stuff I do? I volunteer for conservation groups a lot because nature and the environment are very important to me. If it's not too cold out you can usually find me outside taking my dogs for a walk or biking on the nature trails by my house.

Surprisingly, I'm also fairly good with computers, and I love to surf the internet for weird random sites.

LOVE: trees, fall, poetry, music, acoustic guitars, painting, Blogs.
HATE: George Dubya, fakes, plastic surgery, vanity.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:37 pm
dude. I joined this guild a month ago and never posted. X_x

So here we go.

name = Taylor
occu = doofus, rocker wannabe.
age = Fourteen (fifteen on the 18th)
residence = Southern California
race = Black/Native American. But mostly black. :B
likes = drawing, moozic, the '60s+, video games, the web, hanging out with friends, and making new ones, movies.
dislikes = THE MAN, extremists, too much anti-, controversy, the "war", not too much else.

I'm facinated by Hippies in general and love their positive outlooks on life... I guess you could say I'm not a total hippie, but I support them more than anything. I guess there's not much to say here, besides all you guys are awesome and I'm glad the guild's still kicking. :B

Makaio Lani

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:07 am
Makaio Lani
dude. I joined this guild a month ago and never posted. X_x

So here we go.

name = Taylor
occu = doofus, rocker wannabe.
age = Fourteen (fifteen on the 18th)
residence = Southern California
race = Black/Native American. But mostly black. :B
likes = drawing, moozic, the '60s+, video games, the web, hanging out with friends, and making new ones, movies.
dislikes = THE MAN, extremists, too much anti-, controversy, the "war", not too much else.

I'm facinated by Hippies in general and love their positive outlooks on life... I guess you could say I'm not a total hippie, but I support them more than anything. I guess there's not much to say here, besides all you guys are awesome and I'm glad the guild's still kicking. :B

Lol, lots of people just joined but never posted. Welcome. 3nodding Kool sig by the way. xd  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff