Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Slaves for the Taking...Open/Reserved/ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:16 pm
She sits down with the paper and pencil, "Ok so house is here." she drew a box with house written inside of it. "My room." drew box in house, "Window.... Ok height of window hmmm a good 9 feet." she writes that down. "Road- 15 mi." Zee chews the pencil. "Hmm the road is the only problem." she thinks... hotwire the car "Genius."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:20 pm
Drakes leaning on the doors entrance. "......you know that wont work right?" he sighs and walks over. "First with those ears everyone will know your likely an escapee and secondly you have that long road....a car would work only mine has a thumb print scanner in the steering wheel so it'll only work for me....." he looks at the paper. "I've thought this all out zee...."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:25 pm
She looks up at him. "I suppose your right." she closes her eyes and the paper slowly burns to nothing. "But i will find a way out." she stands up and leans against a wall. "You give me lots of space and time to think i'll find something."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:27 pm
"The day you make it out of here is the day i die...and you dont have what it takes to kill me....." He smirks and waits to see if she'll try.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:33 pm
Zee stands up, "Yeah i could never kill you." she says sarcastically. She laughs slightly, "I could kill you whenever and..." she swings and punches him square in the face. "However i want." she says while rubbing her knuckle slowly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:39 pm
He smiles and laughs as he's hit,he turns back to face her and smiles. "harder."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:32 pm
Ze glares at him, "Didn't your mother ever teach you not piss off an elf." Zee closes her eyes then shoots a bolt of fire at Drake. And hits him square in the gut. Hitting him hard enough to blast him backwards.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:45 pm
Drake dodges it and moves fast enough to grab both of her arms and twist them behind her back extremely hard. "Dont piss me off either." he squeezes and twists them till they feel like they'll break.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:52 pm
"Ahhh." Zee says as her limbs are twisted roughly behind her back. She can feel her arms being twisted to their max. She tries to move but it only hurts more. "OUCH!" she yells she swings her leg and attempts to kicks his feet out from under him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm
He stops the kick with a kick of his own and uses his other leg to knock her only standing leg out form under her so she lands on her knees.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:02 pm
Zee hits the ground hard and feels her arms not being released. She feels the pain running through her body. "Ughhhh this is gonna hurt." she moans. She closes her eyes and turns her body into an elctrical current with enough electricty to send anyone flying backwards... The only problem, she hurts herself in the process. "AHHH!" she screams.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:06 pm
He grits his teeth to keep from screaming in pain and holds on for as long as he can but has to let go evetnually,his skin is seared but strangely doesn't seem to hurt him. "Damn...i admit your good...."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:13 pm
Zee stays on the ground but slowly pulls herself up. "Ow.... Yeah i rock except now my powers are drained and.. Ow... Oh i just gave myself the worst pain of my life." she sighs, "By the way I win... I... told... you I was... good." and with that Zee falls back to the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:17 pm
"....." He walks over and takes her pillow and blanket and makes her a bed and puts her on it. "*sigh* not always good to win...." he walks out and locks the door behind him.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:22 pm
Zee can feel herself being picked up and placed onto her blanket she slowly drifts into a sleep. The electricty slowly pulsing through her veins.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff