Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
THE C.O.R.E Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:56 pm
Verge was fighting as hard as possible, biting and slashing as well. Snarling, Vergil wrapped his arms around the other's chest, pushing forward before lifting Fang off the ground. With a war, he tossed him away a little, pausing to catch his breath before pouncing at the other.

Alli was just out of range of the werewolves' jumping range, but she coud still use her aura. She was working on healing some of the wounds Verge was receiving, working as fast as she could.

Alister watched for a moment, before following Blaze and the new girl into the bushes. "I'm shocked that they're going at it like that... I didn't think those twins could work so well together.."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:59 pm
"They are not the only ones." Blaze said, "Can you make a dog whistle sound at all?"

Fang was getting tired, but still fought relentlessly.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:04 pm
"Dog whistle..... I can try it..." Alister grinned, before sucking in a lot of air. It was obvious he was letting air out, but no sound came out.

Verge winced, paws coming up to cover his sensitive ears. Alli was covering her ears as well. But after a moment, she got over it and went back to healing Verge.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:11 pm
Fang heard the most horrible sound, he covered his ears but could still hear it. He was on the ground in a second.

"Perfect. You can stop." Blaze said. He held up his hands and closed his eyes, the earth bending around Fang, creating shackles, Blaze then let his hands down.

Fang couldn't move, when he looked he saw weird bonds, he fought against them but with no avail.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:16 pm
Alister stopped, smiling innocently at the glare Verge sent his way as he changed back.

"You could have given me just a little bit of warning there....." He said, shaking his head as Alli walked over to finish healing.

"Honestly... I don't know how you always manage to hurt yourself like this.... What would you do f I wasn't here..?" Alli asked jokingly. Verge just smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:18 pm
Blaze came out of the forest, looking at the struggling Fang. "I don't think that's Fang." He said.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:27 pm
Alli looked over at the struggling pile of fur, her expression sad. "It is... but it isn't.... It's the same aura... but it seems more malformed than it normally is..." Alli said, kneeling down in front of Fang. "Fang...... You're there aren't you...?" She asked quietly.
Verge watched his sister silently, tensed up and ready to move her away from Fang if she needs to.
Alister also watched the seen in front of him, coming all the way out of the trees.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:29 pm
In response Fang growled, but his face had an expression of sadness on it.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:35 pm
Alli smiled softly. "See... I can see you in there...." Her blind eyes were locked on him. Slowly, her aura, almost tentatively reached out, becoming visible to others with it's rainbow iridesence. It touched Fang, giving of a calming snesation.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm
(Holy crap i am soooo far behind. i just got home too. someone catch me up please!!!!!)  

ibazinga

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:49 pm
Fang was turning back, surprisingly fully dressed, but back. He was asleep and smiling. Blaze then released him, and rebuilt the hut.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:50 pm
(Fang turned into a werewolf and attacked got trapped and turned back.)  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:56 pm
Alli sat back, exhausted. "That's harder than I thought it would be....." She said softly, Verge helping her up.
He helped her into the hut, where she fell asleep alomst instantly.

"Well... this certainly makes things interesting..." Alister said, voicing Verge's thoughts.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:04 pm
"Definitely!" Said Blaze. He laid down on his bed and fell asleep.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:07 pm
Verge took first watch, sitting in a tree, with his hawk eyes and the ears of a wolf. Hey... transformation had some benefits to it.

Alister crashed n a bed... again, slipping on his head phones and flipping on his mp3 so that his favorite tunes bounced around in his head.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff