Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Free Spirit, Captive Heart~(1x1)~Cannibalistically Filled~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:58 pm
Heather blinked as she was handed a handgun. "Seriously?" she asked. She knew how to shoot a gun, but she knew she wasn't going to be able to use it. "I'm left-handed. I can't use that thing." she said, pointing to her broken arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:53 pm
"Crap!" He said thinking of something as bullets pepper the truck. "Can you drive left handed? Its an auto so just drive!" He said starting to get out of the seat. "Come on!"  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:14 pm
Heather's eyes widened. "My left hand is busted you moron!" she said, starting to feel a little stressed with the bullets flying and such. However, he was already getting out of the seat, she she took over the wheel, driving haphazardly, trying not to crash into anything, but having a hard time keeping control of the car with only one hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:46 pm
He slipped to the back. The window was busted so it didn't matter on that. He broke one of the crates open and yanked out an assault rifle. He dug more for a few clips of ammo. "Haha! Die!" He said loading a clip in and firing. He was a very good shot so one got a few bullets in him. Ha it was the driver! The car swerved and flipped. Only one left. Firing some more they tried to hit him but most got shot before they could take aim. Lastly he took out a tire. The vehicle was going to fast so it lost control. Boom went the car as it slammed into another. He cursed.. "Stop the car!" he said slipping back into the seat and slamming on the brakes. He put it into reverse all the way up to the crash. "Why did he have to hit someone!?" Kito got out and helped the civilian out of the wrecked car. They were k but just beat up. He had to get them away from it and then drove off. "Well...that was fun!"  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:15 pm
Heather had just slid down in her seat as far as she could. "What have I gotten sold into?" she mumbled to herself, glaring at the dashboard. "You're absolutely insane!" she growled.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:53 pm
"Yes I know. I have been told that a lot. But I still have a heart and my mind," he said smiling sweetly at her. "Besides. This is the stuff I had to do to live. I was a dead beat about to become a slave. I almost did it willingly just to get some food. Disguise myself as another breed and get a master. I cracked before then and found out a few other things." His ind then flashed to her being so pissed at him. She hated masters and being a slave. "You know. You should ask the other slaves for advice. They will help you learn about all this." They were almost home at the speed he was driving.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:19 pm
Heather glared at him. "If you wanted to become a slave, that's your choice. No one gave me a choice so ******** off." she snarled angrily.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:33 pm
He looked at her out of the corner of his eye. He sighed knowing a lot of slaves were like that. "I can tell," he said changing into his more depressed persona.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:43 pm
Heather sulked for the rest of the car ride, unwilling to talk to Kito and really not wanting to. She didn't want to try and run away either, not with him driving so fast. Besides, she couldn't run while he could figure out where she was. She wasn't going to lead anyone to her family . . .  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:47 pm
They finally got to the house. He parked the thing in the huge garage. He got out and leaned against the truck. He rubbed his temples. He just walked inside his house and just blew past his servants. They all knew what happened and just walked around. They already cleaned the place. There were several more slaves then there were before.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:08 pm
Heather stayed in the truck for a little bit before she got out and slammed the door behind her, heading up to her room . . . or trying to . . . she soon found herself utterly lost. "Well this is crap." she muttered as she wandered the halls.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:11 am
A male butler looking slave almost popped out of no where. "Hello miss. You haveing issues?" He asked smiling at her. He looked odd with scars on his face. He was a bear demon. His size definatly showed that. He was huge and his voice deep.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:08 pm
Heather jumped a little at the man who seemed to come out of nowhere. Her first reaction was a snarl before she relaxed as she saw that he seemed to be a butler of some sorts and he didn't seem like he wanted to hurt her . . . "Yeah . . . I'm kinda lost . . . I don't remember where my room is." she said with a frown.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:52 pm
"Hmm...you must be the new slave that he got. Nice to meet you. You will be taking the guest room back there. If you come from the stairs it is your second door on the left. What would be your name miss?" He asked with great politeness. Which is reare of a bear. They normally just fight and eat. Being with Kito would do that to anyone.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:30 pm
Heather looked for the stairs. "Oh um . . . my name's Heather." she said and then nodded her head in the bear's direction. "Thank you sir." she said before she headed off to her room.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff