Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Earth Kingdom
Ba Sing Se Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:52 am
(Yeah so did Akaookami_Haninozuka, heres a shortened version of what just happened, a spy for the fire nation was trying to say that she was from Kyoshi island but my character figured out she was a spy and made her leave... and his cover was blown and now both of you know that hes the prince.)

User Image
~Prince Damien - Son of the Earth King~

Damien looked at her, "Well I can leave but I have always been here thinking that I can always be here for my kingdom." He sighed, "Im not worried that my father might need me... Im worried that my kingdom might need me."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:59 am
"But I'm sure your father will be able to handle the kingdom. Ba Sing Se will be fine," Elena said.  

bluemoon411

Akaookami_Haninozuka

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:18 pm
Argent smirked, feeling a bit smug after her guess was comfirmed. She put her marbles in her sack. "I could ask, since I will be the one giving us transportation, one way or another." She looked to Suta. "Depends on who is stronger, who ever is, will carry supplies." She said, planning ahead.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:46 pm
User Image

Damien let out a sigh, "I guess that the city will be fine without me... fine, Ill come with you..." He looked at the two airbenders. He guessed that this adventure would also help him become a better ruler by allowing him to see the other parts of the world.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

bluemoon411

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:52 pm
Elena smiled. "That's the spirit," she said. "Okay let's figure out which bison is strongest so we can get ready to leave."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:12 pm
Argent whooped as Damien accepted her offer. She looked to the Bisons, "Naturally, a male bison would be stornger... but... I babied Suta. He may be even weaker than yours!" Suta shot a hateful glance to Argent.

Akaookami_Haninozuka

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:16 pm
User Image

Damien somewhat laughed, "Your defiantly stronger than anything I know of, Suta!" He said to the Bison.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:16 pm
"Hey just because Mai's a girl doesn't mean she's not strong," Elena said.  

bluemoon411

Akaookami_Haninozuka

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:34 pm
Argent clapped her hands together, "That settles it, Mai will carry supplies!" This is what was said aloud, but to Argent, this was a lot more. She had never rode on another bison besides Suta. She raised him as her own, and didn't plan on riding Mai, even if Suta was the strongest Sky Bison ever known. She looked to Damien, "Where can we get a lot for little?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:40 pm
User Image

He looked at her and put his hands in his pockets, "Thats easy... make a list and give it to me!" He said knowing that being prince has gotten him good deals on things because the owners of the shops thought of it as an honor that someone from the royal family went to their shop... he hated being treated like that.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Akaookami_Haninozuka

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:56 pm
Argent smiled, "No specifics. Just food, medicines, blankets, matches, anything else you can think of..." She walked a bit closer. "Maybe you'll want to get different clothes. Those look a bit...expensive."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:14 pm
User Image

Damien looked at his clothes, "I guess your right..." He than looked at them, "Alright... give me less than half an hour and ill be back!" He turned and started walking away.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Akaookami_Haninozuka

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:57 am
Argent waved and smiled, then ran over to Suta. She rubbed her hand down his muzzle. This relaxed him, so she continued to do it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:23 am
User Image

(Im going to time skip... about 20 minutes)
*20 minutes later*
Damien came back wearing a large backpack with misc amount of things. Two Dai Li agents were behind him holding some more of the supplies. They put the supplies near the Bisons and then looked at Damien. Damien bowed to them and then looked at them, "Tell father that Ill be on a short absence from the palace." They nodded and walked away. He then turned to the others and showed that he had less expansive clothes on [Its still looks like the picture, hat included, but less flashy], "So anything else needed?" He thought about what he needed but he didn't need much and he already had his broadswords, which he slung over his shoulder.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

bluemoon411

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:29 am
Elena got up and looked at the supplies. "No that should be all," she said. She started to pack the supplies onto Mai.  
Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff