Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Earth Kingdom
Omashu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeathsMinionTJ

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:20 am
"Well, I really hope that you're right."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:38 pm
"First we go to ba sing sa" Shade said as he walked with luc to omashus gates.  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

RokkuHoshi

3,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:20 pm
Rokku followed closely behind. "I could take them on."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:43 pm
Tyler landed infront of the people. Wind was looking at the people. "You guys do know firebenders are in the city." He smiled and pulled out his staff.  

PosiedonRulez

RokkuHoshi

3,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:41 pm
"Apparently they're too strong to fight." Rokku scoffed. "I could take them out."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:57 am
"It's that kind of arrogant talk that gets people into situations that end with their death. Like if you were to fight them. You'd get outnubered and overwhelmed and probably get taken out. When dealing with situations like this you need a team, someone to watch your back, so you have a better chance of success."  

DeathsMinionTJ

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:58 am
"You guy look like you are going somewhere do you need a ride." Tyler smiled patted Wind's head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:24 pm
Daichi huffed as he entered the city, sitting on the back of his Ostrich Horse. Many people glanced in his direction, others whispering. His name was pretty famous in these parts- a master thief at age 17? People thought it was impossible! He snickered softly and stopped when he saw a group of people talking. He jumped off and walked over to them, his companion following after him. 'No harm in making a few friends', he thought to himself, smiling.  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:26 pm
Tyler smiled when he saw the man. "Hello I am Tyler. What is your name?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:29 pm
He was shocked at first that someone actually talked to him but being friendly as usual, he waved. "Hey there. Names Daichi, but you can call me Dai if you want." His Ostrich Horse poked his back, making him laugh, "And this is Tiko."  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:31 pm
"Hey Dai nice to meet you. I am from the Southern air temple you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:35 pm
"Southern air temple? So you're an airbender, am i correct?" Daichi asked, almost shocked. He never met an airbender before! He then heard the boy ask where he was from and his grin faltered slightly, "Ba Sing Se." He didn't really like to admit it, since many people in the city considered the earthbender an outcast. An older gentleman walked by the group, "I suggest you stay away from that boy, he's gonna rob you the second he gets his chance." He glared at the older man, "Shut it, old man."  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:39 pm
"Yes I am an airbender. Ba Sing Se. That is a nice city the stronghold of the Earth kingdom. Lets hope it dosen't fall if there is a war." Tyler said smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:42 pm
He sighed and mumbled under his breath, "Not when the people there hate your guts..." He recovered quickly from the old man's comment and grinned, petting Tiko's head. "Yeah, it's a cool city. It won't fall, they've got a strong army. I doubt it will fall into the hands of the Fire Nation." He glared his eyes at really nothing in particular.  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:48 pm
"Yes well everyone thought that after the last war but it fell and thanks to the Members of the White Lotus it got recalimed." Tyler smiled and got off of Wind.  
Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff