Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Water Tribe
Northern Water Tribe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

garlic junior

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rap looked up the girl and back at Cody. "I'm Rap. Nice to meet you. Im an airbender as well."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:02 pm
User Image
ΩAvatar KoyukiΩ

Koyuki walked back to Cody and Rap. "Nice to meet you Rap," she said and looked at Cody with a small smile. "I guess you found out my secret." She looked down at the ice below her feet. Now I need to learn all the elements. She thpught and sighed again.  

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:25 pm
Cody somewhat laughed but rubbed the back of his head, "Well you kind of gave it away... its in honor to meet you thought!" He bowed to her, "It must be amazing to be the avatar." He looked up to see her look at the ice, "You didn't want to be the avatar... did you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:49 pm
User Image
ΩAvatar KoyukiΩ

Koyuki looked up at Cody and smiled a little. "It's not that, I just gotta learn all four elements and defeat the Fire Lord," she said and sighed again. "I really don't want to take someone's life if I hate them. I actually moved here a year ago because I used bloodbending on a friend during the full moon and then I heard people tell my dad that I was the Avatar."

((I'm changing Koyuki's pic to this one))  

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:53 pm
Cody looked at her, "If it would be of any help, I could help teach you some air bending!" He said hoping that it could lift her hopes. He knew that not wanting to take a life is something he hopes never to do.

((Okay))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:22 pm
User Image
ΩAvatar KoyukiΩ

Koyuki smiled at Cody when he said he'd be her Airbending teacher. "That'd be great, thank you." She said and hugged him, then let go.  

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:26 pm
Cody wasn't expecting for her to hug him but he didn't mind. He looked at her when she let go, "I also have a way that we can go find you other teachers as well... isn't that right buddy!" He said looking at Rei, "Oh, allow me to introduce my flying byson, Rei!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:27 pm
((lol i'm her earthbending teacher xD just saying lol idk y i just randomly said that here but idk =]))  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:00 pm
User Image
ΩAvatar KoyukiΩ

Koyuki looked at the sky bison and smiled at it. "I thought Avatar Aang's sky bison was the last of its' species," she said and went to pet Rei, then did. "So, where should we go to train?" She asked Cody with a small smile. I'm glad I'm actually going to train. She thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:05 pm
Cody went over and petted Rei as well, "Not exactly... some others survived surprisingly and were found deep in the mountain range." He looked at her and shrugged, "Im new here so I don't really know where the best place to train is."  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

garlic junior

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rap felt herself get mad when koyuki hugged cody. Rap stood up."um...if youd like... i could also uh...teach you airbending?" Rap's usual peppy mood was gone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:24 pm
we could help. we look @ them. our fathers the king. smiles. Hope: but if u dont want us to help, thats alright  

Katrina_Petrova

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image
ΩAvatar KoyukiΩ

Koyuki looked at Rap and noticed her personality changed, she put her mouth to Rap's ear. "Don't worry, I'm not crushing on him or anything," she whispered to her, then moved away and noticed that the princesses were there as well. "I really don't want you guys to get hurt. Plus, the Chief'll probably be worried about you," she said to the princesses and then turned to Rap. "I'd like that as well." She said with a smile. I already have my two water skins, so I'm ready to go wherever. She thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:02 pm
Rap blushed and smiled. "Uh...UH HEY! When did you gues get there?" rap jumped a little into the air. "UH...shes a wterbender already so..." Rap said, her teeth clenched, trying to not let her dislike for the twins to show.  

garlic junior

Katrina_Petrova

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:02 pm
Star splshes Hope and they begin a water battle. i freeze her. really, we dont mind. an adventure would b gr8. Hope unfreezes. Hope: ya, wed like to get away from here 4 awhile. dad wont mind  
Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff