Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Fire Nation
Ember Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:43 pm
Lee blocked his fist and swung a kick at Dante.

(I gtg but I will be back in a while.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:47 pm
lee kick hit Dante in the stomach "nice kick kid but you shouldent let me get so close" Dante grabs lee shoulder and then Dante heat up his hand past 300 degree  

The_Foolish_One 102

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:16 pm
Aurora cocked her head to the side as she watched the fighting boys. She was still in her bikini, but she was sitting on the roof of her beach house, sipping a cocktail. "A firebender wanting to kill other firebenders," she murmured. "Can't say I've seen that many. Most are insane by that stage."
A hand came down on her shoulder.
"An Agni Kai?" her father asked.
Aurora shook her head. "Just some crazy firebender with swords and swearing to kill all other firebenders."
Her father frowned. "I see." He left her to her own devices on the roof.
Aurora smiled as she played with her shuriken absentmindedly. She was surprised that the boy, Lee, hadn't picked up on why she had a book with her. Other than the fact that it was a good read, there were two shuriken hidden in the cover. She also had one in two in her ponytail, and two on either side of her bikini bottom.
She smiled as the boys fought. Of course, if Lee couldn't handle it, which she doubted, she would have to step in. A fight was now inevitable.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:22 pm
Dante jumps back from lee. Dante holding on to his stomach then he looks at Aurora "your enjoying this im doing the world a favor"  

The_Foolish_One 102

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:11 pm
((Sorry . . . I can't understand you. Can you use commas and stuff please xD thanks . . .))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:52 pm
When Dante wasn't looking Lee threw a huge fireball straight for him.  

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:23 pm
Dante saw the fireball in the corner of his eye he turn to the fireball an shot lighting at the fireball and the fireball disappear. "your going to have to try harder then that"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:32 pm
Aurora frowned. In the days of Princess Azula, there were only three known lightningbenders. But she, Lee and the new person were all lightningbenders, as well as her father.
She recalled something one of the teachers used to say at her school. "Learning important things is like a plague. Once you tell someone something, they'll tell others and the chain will continue for years to come."
Aurora gave a small smirk. "And it seems this is happening with the ability to lightningbend," she mused. "The bad thing is, idiots use it for unimportant matters, when it should only be used for a last resort, a sort of Trump Card. You must never play your best card first; you always wait until the last possible moment."  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:15 am
"Alright you asked for it" Lee closed his his eyes and threw his hands in the air as the sky shot down 2 lightining bolts straight at his fingers which he took and sent them flying straight through the air for Dante, the power that was coming from Lee was something he hadn't felt in a long time since his last Agni Kai.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:45 am
Dante laugh "that girl right because your lighting will be useless but I shouldent use this move not yet." Dante grab his sword and ran to lee in a thrusting move  

The_Foolish_One 102

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:45 pm
(Did you not just read my last post)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:39 pm
the saboteur
(Did you not just read my last post)
(my bad I'm writing on a iPod and I didn't really read it never mind my post. So what happen I got hit uhno)  

The_Foolish_One 102

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:14 pm
Lee picked up his two swords and walked over to him catching his breath and stood by Dante "Do you ever quit"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:34 pm
Dante grab his side ware he got hit then he laugh "no god put me here for a reason" then dante shot a lighting with his other hand  

The_Foolish_One 102

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:38 pm
Lee redirected it into the sky "Yeah I learned to redirect"

(what generation ipod?)  
Fire Nation

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]