Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply contest forum
SUPER AWESOME FANFIC CONTEST IS OVER!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOLD!
100%
 100%  [ 430 ]
Total Votes : 430

Fazbear

Loyal Hellhound

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:04 pm
Folie Weezy
OHOH, can it be for bands, and stuff? 'Cuz I've got one I'm almost done with.

OH, NVM! I has a Bleach one! xD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:06 pm
Karakura Town, 10:30 PM.
I'm on my nightly patrol with Abari Renji, whom of which was forced to come with me, by his Captain, Kuchiki Byakuya.
I've succeded in getting my Zanpaku-To, Tygetsu, (better known as Bat of Nightmares, or however you want to put it).
"We done yet?"
"No. Not yet."
Jushiro, Captain of Court-Squad Thirteen, and Kurotsuchi Mayuri, head of the Reasearch and Development part of the Seritei, (Or the Shinigami Research Institute, for some people), made us come out for nightly patrols, to make sure no Menos, Hollow, or Arrancar were wandering around.
"Well, I've gotta go back."
It wasn't the night in question making Renji afraid.
It was the Spirit Pressure, rising.
By the second.
Wherever we were heading, or wherever it was headed, was making me really itch for killing it.
"Urahara!"
I muted, and turned around.
"Do you feel that?"
"What?"
"The Spiritual Pressure."
"No."
When I turned back around, and stepped forward, the Spiritual Pressure spiked.
"Where's Captain Ukitake?"
"At Urahara's Shop...."
"Let's go."
Renji followed me back to Kisuke's Shop.
-------------------------------------------------------
"Well, hello!"
I changed back into my Gigai, and sat down.
Kisuke had that white fan held over his face, (which probably held a perverted smile, like it ALWAYS did), and had been laughing.
"Anything good?"
"No. The Spiritual Pressure is coming from an Arrancar. Not sure of the location just yet."
Then, Kisuke laughed like an idiot.
"Stop being so uptight and live a little!"

LOL....'S all I has. u.u  

Fazbear

Loyal Hellhound

Exalted Prince

Gracious Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:26 pm
So I Have A Bleach One And Ummm Its About Hisana Fanfic

The Nightmare ^^
Hisana was running through a dark corridor, every turn she made ended in a dead end. She kept running and running until her feet bled.

She stopped and stared off into the distance, the only thing she saw was darkness, it was an eternal void of darkness spiraling around her, suffocating her until she began to hypervenatlate.

Soon she saw an image in front of her. It was of a little girl who looked almost exactly like her.

She had beautiful dark hair and amazing purple eyes. She was petite but seemed to be growing well. She had a slight smile on her face it was a breath of fresh air for Hisana.

Then the image in front of her falterd, soon she saw the little girl being snatched by a shady looking man, the girl screamed and kicked with all her might but all the man did was hit her across the head.

no, no, no , let go of her! Hisana screamed, but no words left her mouth.

The man kept hitting her and hitting her until her head started to bleed. "stop it, let go of her!" Hisana shouted but still no words left her mouth, only her silent cries.

Hisana began to run twards the image, her bloody feet ran as fast a possible her hand was outstreched twards the image but everytime she went near it, it got further and further away.

She began to run even faster, but the image still moved at a faster pace. She still began to scream to the man in the image that was still senselessly beating th child.

No matter how much the child tried to break free it didnt work, the man just kept beating her.

He hit her and hit her until more blood started dripping from the child, until the child fell unconcious.

"LET HER GO!!" Hisana screamed at the top of her lungs, but no sounds left her mouth.

It was still dark around her, no light, no feeling of hope as the image grew further and further away.

Hisana still tried to chase after it, with every ounce of sterngth she had she used to run after it. Her heart beat faster and her lungs pumped harder, sweat began to form on her brow and her legs began to tire but she did not sway.

She had to stop that man from beating the child.......beating her sister.

"LET GO OF RUKIA!!" she screamed again, her voice was growing horse even though she didnt make any sounds.

"PLEASE, LEAVE HER ALONE!! TAKE ME INSTEAD" she yelled, she was getting dizzy and it became harder and harder for her to breathe.

The darkness around her was still surrounding her, its gravity pushing down on her small body.

"I WONT LET YOU HURT HER!" she yelled again still chasing the picture that was moving further and further out of her grasp.

Soon the image was completely out of sight, nothing was in sight except the dark void that surrounded her.

"where did she go?" Hisana said frantically, her head moved from side to side trying to find that image.

"no, bring her back! where is she?" Hisana said even more frantically this time she began to cry.

It seemed like a waterfall was gushing out of her eyes, it stained her cheeks, her lungs burned from all the running and her vision was still alterd.

Suddenly the image appeared right in front of her, right in reach.

Hisana gasped at the image, it was of her sister lying on the ground all bloody and bruised, people walked by and no onw helped her.

"is she dead?" Hisana thought "no, no she cant be"

Her tears still flowed "SOMEONE HELP HER!" she screamed.

"PLEASE HELP HER!!" Hisana dropped to her knees and begged.

"SHE WILL DIE IF YOU DONT" Hisana sobbed, her heart beat faster and faster and it became harder and harder for her to breathe.

"PLEASE DONT LET MY RUKIA DIE" she cried.

"PLEASE RUKIA" she screamed as tears rolled down her face.

"RUKIA" she screamed again as the image began to disappear.

"hisana" A voice said, she looked around in the black void but nothing was there.

"hisana" the voice said again. But there was no one in sight.

"hisana" The voice said more urgently. Soon she saw a whit light from the distance, she was still sobbing when she started walking towards the light......

Hisana woke up screaming Rukia's name. She was breathing heavily and she was drenched in sweat. She was hyperventalating and she was in dissaray, she looked around frantically, her head moved from side to side as her body shook violently.

It was dark and she was in a bed. Soon hands came to her face to steady her.

She stopped looking around and her gaze settled on a man in front of her who looked almost as frightend as her.

"Hisana" the man said in a caring tone. She recongized the tone from the void she was recently in.

"wheres Rukia?" she said, her voice shaking.

"Hisana you.....had a nightmare" the man said caressing her face. He moved the stray hairs from her face and kissed her forehead.

Soon Hisana began to come to her senses.

She collapsed into her husbands robes and began to cry silently.

Byakuya's arms lovingly wrapped around his wife, she burried her head onto his chest and let out soft cries.

He rubbed her back soothingly as she mutterd the words "Rukia....I....am so sorry" into his robes.

i Have 2 more Fanfics

Hospitalized
Hisana ran as quickly as her small legs could carry her to the fourth squad barracks , she even pushed some shinigami out of the way.

She clenched the paper she held tightly, so tightly it made her hands turn white.

Just a half hour ago she recicved a report from lieutenant Isane that her husband was critically injured and was in the infirmary. The report was held firmly in her hands.

Hisana couldnt belive it. She knew his missions were dangerous but she never thought anything would happen to her husband. They were too close for him to be taken from her now, she couldnt bear the thought that he might not make it.

She ran into the waiting room in the barracks and gasped for air. She ran all the way from the Kuchiki manor to the barracks; plus she wasnt in that great shape either.

She leaned on the wall for support and took deep breaths. Isane walked twards her with an expression that was unreadable.

"please Isane....tell me he is okay" Hisana said terrified.

"no, no its fine lady Kuchiki, he is in stable condition but he needs lots of rest..you can see him if you want" Isanae responded.

Once she said that Hisana was already running once again, she busted through the doors of the operating room to see captain Unohana.

"oh nice to see you lady Kuchiki" Unohana said heading for the door.

"how long will he be here?" Hisana asked worried.

"just a few days... then you can take him home, remember he needs lots of rest alright" Unohana reminded as she left the room.

Hisana sat beside her husband. He was pale and breathing slowly, his bandages were thick but she could already see blood starting to leak through.

Hisana was almost brought to tears, she hated seeing her husband like this......it was unbarable.

Hisana moved some hair from his face, his expression was still and calm.

Atleast he doesnt look like he is in pain Hisana thought to herself. She took his hand and held onto it, softly squeezing it.

"please....get better" Hisana said as she leaned over and placed a small kiss on his cheek.

His hand moved a bit, as a reaction to the kiss but then returned to its normal quiet state.

Hisana still had his hand in hers, she held it tightly like it was the only hope of him survivng.

(a few hours later)

Byakuya's eyes parted slightly. His eyes looked around the room a bit, his vision was blurry and he had a very annoying migrane.

Soon he noticed that one of his hands felt oddly warm in contrast to his cold body. He slowly turned his head trying not to move to much since he did have wounds.

To his surprise there was Hisana, her hand was on his and she was sleeping silently. Her head was leaned down and she slumped in her chair, she looked very tired but her hand remained a firm grasp on his.

"Hisana" he whisperd in a soothing tone.

Her eyes opened slowly and her head bobbed up, she let out a small yawn and looked around, then immidietly turned her attention to her husband.

"Byakuya-sama, how are you feeling?" she asked giving his hand a light squeeze.

He studied her face for a bit trying to give the suitable answer, of course there were many things he could say in response to her question such as : horrible, sick, drowsy, etc. but he decided to go with an answer that wouldnt make his wife worry.

"i've been better" was his response, it was a true answer.

"you should get some rest" he said.

Hisana could tell it wasnt a suggestion, he was like that always thinking about what was best for her and not giving her a say in it.

A small smile streched across her lips as she began to speak

"I am fine Byakuya-sama.....I wish to stay by your side until you are well"

He studied her expression again, she was smiling and squeezing his hand, which probablly meant no matter how much he protested she was going to stay.

He let out a weak forced smile. He wasnt a big fan of having his wife stay when she should be getting her rest; but he didnt mind the company either.

Hisana then let out another small yawn and a sigh. She was awfully tired but she wasnt going to leave her husbands side.

Byakuya slowly began to doze off , he gave Hisana's hand a light squeeze before speaking.

"Hisana......thank you" then he dozed off completely.

Hisana smiled a bit "rest...and get better" was he reply before she too dozed off.

Valentines Day
Byakuya slowly signed the third to last document he had left in the mountain of paper work he was given at the begining of the day.

He didnt have as much work as he normally did on other days because today was a very special holiday.

It was valentines day. The day where lovers come together and experience pure intamacy and passion in the form of love making.

Byakuya sighed he really didnt see the point of this holiday. You spend alot of time as it is with your lover, why dedicate a whole holiday just to that? It was completely unnessasary.

The only problem with his thoughts about the holiday was that Hisana loved valentines day.

If it wasnt for Hisana then he would never even give any thought about the holiday. Since Hisana loved the holiday he had to pay attention to it. This would be the second valentines day they spent together.

The first one didnt go so well, he had to go on a mission that same day and it was impossible to take that one mission off, because of that he had to make sure this valentines day was very special.

The only problem was that he didnt know how he would do such a thing. Time was of the essence, he would be home in exactly on hour and thirty minutes. Not nearly enough time to think about how exactly he would plan out the day.

------------

Hisana walked around the room bored out of her mind. She would have been talking with her personal maid about the holiday but she was off spending it with her boyfriend.

Hisana rememberd the last words her maid told her about the subject.

"Make sure it is somthing you will both remember okay" she said pointing to a pink bag that was hidden in Hisana's closet.

Hisana walked catiously over to the closet, so catiously it was like she was afraid of it.

She slowly opend the closet doors and moved away tons of Kimonos to reveal a pink bag stuffed all the way in the back.

Hisana took the bag like it was infected with some type of sickness. She opened the bag and pulled out its contents.

It was the gift Matsumoto bought her on her birthday, it was that skimpy lingerie dress. Hisana stuffed it all the way in the back of her closet because she was sure she wouldnt need to use it.

It was valentines day now, and they have been married for a long time so mabey it was time to move there relationship to the next level.

But Hisana was a little nervous and excited about it thought. She was nervous about how she would look in that dress and how uncomfortable it may be. She was also excited because she wanted to show him how much she loved him in a physical way, all of her raw emotions.

Hisana sighed and put the dress back in the bag. She decided not to wear that, it was going to be there first time so she didint want to give the wronge impression.

She stuffed the garnment back into her closet and took a deep breath. He would be home in a hour and thirty minutes. Not nearly enough time to figure out how to seduce a man. Especially a man like Byakuya Kuchiki.

-------

Byakuya stood outside his room exactly an hour and thirty minutes later. He still didint know what to do for valentines day.

He sighed and decided that he would just have to ask her what she wanted, it would be the most effective choice and it would make Hisana happy.

He opend the door and enterd the room. It looked exactly the same, spotless and roomy.

He saw Hisana laying on the futon. He decided that he would ask her now so he could do whatever she wanted.

He sat near the edge of the bed and looked over at his wife. She looked rather beautiful today, the way her eyes scaned his face and how her hair fell onto her shoulders and it was very shiny today.

The way her small lips were curved into a soft smile and how her smell was intoxicating, driving his senses wild.

"How was your day Byakuya-sama?" Hisana asked softly while sitting up on the bed.

"like every other day" he responded.

Hisana decided this was the moment of truth, she had to get him in the mood.

She sat behind him and wrapped her arms around his neck , she sighed deeply into his ear and kissed his cheek.

Byakuya could feel his heart beat faster. He inhaled deeply taking in her georgeous smell.

Hisana started to remove his haori slowly and drop it gently on the bed. Soon her hands began to massage his shoulders, removing all the stress and tension from the day.

Byakuya closed his eyes while Hisana worked her magic.

Everytime she touched him was like walking on air, it felt so soothing to his body. He was so involved in Hisana's massage that he almost forgot to ask her.

He really didnt want to interrupt the moment but he had to. "Hisana" he said softly.

"yes, lord Kuchiki" she replied still massaging his shoulders.

"how do you wish to spend this holiday?" he asked, his eyes still closed.

"my only desire....." she began speaking slowly and softly into his ear.

"is to show you my love" she finished.

In that instant Byakuya knew exactly what she wanted, and Hisana knew as well by the way his heart beat faster after she told him.

Byakuya slowly turned around to face his wife. Byakuya clamied her lips with her own, at first his kiss was soft and slow, then it became more urgent and filled with passion.

Hisana matched his own urgency with hers. She began unraveling his kenseikan without moving her lips from his.

Soon Byakuya began to kiss her cheek and then trail kisses along her jawline until they reached her neck. "Hisana" he murmerd sensously into her neck.

Hisana ran her fingers through his raven hair as he inhaled deeply into the crook of her neck then in her hair.

Hisana knew that this valentines day was going to be really special. This would be the day they would show each other there true love for each other. They would give a part of themselves away and gain a new part in return.

Hisana pulled him down onto the futon and turned out the lights.

Im Sorry If Their Too Long And Sorry if i made some mistakes

Here's My Proof me and my friend were watching and reading HisaBya After A While we got an idea of making stories of Hisana Fanfic. These Are mine! i Wrote it. Oops I Have One More hehe Enjoy ^^

The Pregnancy

Byakuya awoke from his preacefull sleep late one night to a strange sound coming from the bathroom. He sat up in the bed and gazed over to see the bathroom light on and he noticed his wife wasnt in bed.

He couldnt help but be concerned as he got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom, he looked inside to see Hisana looming over thr toilet. She was sweating and her hair hung into her face.

"Hisana, are you alright?" Byakuya asked in a sleepy tone.

"Im fine Bya- Hisana began but her words were cut off by the sound of throw up. Byakuya quickly went to herside and pulled her hair out of her face while she threw up into the toilet.

After she was finished she breathed heavily and still kept herself bent over the toilet. "Hisana how long have you been sick?" he asked concerned.

"A while actually" Hisana said weakly as she clenched her stomach and vomited into the toilet once more.

Byakuya rubbed her back soothingly with one hand while the other kept her hair up as she continued to throw up into the toilet.

"Hisana, I am calling the doctor" Byakuya said getting up about to leave.

"B-Byakuya-sama wait" Hisana said as she grabbed hold of his hand. "What is it Hisana?" he asked turning to her.

"I think I may know why im sick" Hisana whispered as a blush crossed her face.

"What is it?" he asked bending down to her and caressing her face. Hisana held his hand on her cheek and let out a light smile.

"Well ummm, I think I may be.... she trailed off looking down at the floor while her blush became deeper.

She didint know how to tell him the news, it was really shocking and really abrupt and she wasnt sure any of them were ready for it but she knew she had to tell him.

"Pregnant" Hisana said still moving her gaze from his. Byakuya took a while to process this information, he let it soak in and blinked a couple of times because one he was still tired and two he throught he must be dreaming.

"Pregnant?" he repeated confused. Hisana took a deep breath "Byakuya-sama, we are going to have a baby, an heir to the household, a little one to call our own" Hisana smiled.

Byakuya had an expression of shock and confusion "When did this happen?" he asked in a serious tone.

"Ummm well you know, ummm" Hisana blushed deeply.

Byakuya then realized what he asked and replied "Dont mind that question, Im just.....speachless" Byakuya said.

"Your not happy?" Hisana said softly, her eyes dinmed and she felt her a weird feeling in her stomach.

"Of course I am happy, its just.......so sudden.....are you sure?" Byakuya asked.

"Yeah, I read a pregancy book, all the signs are there.....Byakuya-sama we are going to be parents!" Hisana said excitedly as she embraced him.

Byakuya wrapped his arms around his now pregnant wife and responded "I guess so"

-------

Hisana awoke the next morning still feeling sick. Her stomach was in pain and she had to throw up constantly, she layed in bed caressing her own stomach trying to feel even the slightest hint of a baby bump.

Sighing she turned to the nightstand next to her and pulled out a book called 'The Road To Pregnancy' she skimmed through the pages and stopped at one page that had a book mark.

The page read:

When you are pregnant you could experience mourning sickness, this consists of lots of vomiting, dislikes to certain food, fatigue , upset stomach and headaches

Hisana re-read the page over and over, I have most of the symptoms Hisana thought. She caressed her stomach even more I wonder if it will be a boy or girl she thought to herself again.

Hisana couldnt help but feel nervous, it was so sudden and she didint even know if she was ready to be a mother; but at the same time she was also excited to have a baby , she wanted to have her own mini Hisana that she would feed and hold and raise as well.

Still there would be problems, the child would probablly grow up pretty hard from beging a baby from a noble and a peasant and the elders may try to strip him of his title as the 29th head of the Kuchiki clan.

She knew that Byakuya wouldnt let them do somthing like that but she still wondered if he was even excited, he didint seem very excited when she told him he seemed more concerned than happy.

Still a baby would bring them closer together and thats what mattered. Hisana then began to go over baby names in her head that she liked.

------

Byakuya sat at his desk in the sixth division unable to concentrate on any of his work, Hisana was pregnant and he couldnt belive it.

It was so sudden and abrupt he didint know what to do. He was certainly not ready for a child or to be a father and there was too much going on for him to raise anyone.

The elders wouldnt be so happy either, to have a baby of noble and peasant blood just wasnt what they wanted and they would probablly give him, Hisana, and the child an even harder time.

It wasnt like they couldnt afford to have a child it was just that it wasnt the right time and he knew that Hisana was happy about it so the least he could do was try to play along.

Byakuya sighed and tried to continue his work but he found it harder and harder to continue as thoughts of his child swarmed through his mind.

Byakuya decided that even though he wasnt ready he was going to have to do everything in his power to make sure that baby was going to be born healthy and brought up with grace.

Byakuya decided that a trip to the library was needed.

------

Hisana was still looking through her baby book when Byakuya came home with a basket in his hands. He walked over to Hisana and sat at the edge of the bed.

He placed a hand on her forehead and asked "How are you feeling?".

"Im fine Byakuya-sama" she replied smilling, "I was just trying to think of names" she added.

Byakuya forced a smile and lifted up the basket. "Since you are now pregnant you must eat alot healthier" Byakuya said revealing the baskets contents.

It was filled with fruits and botteled water. Hisana smiled and took the basket and examined the fruits. "Also, you will have to go to routine check-ups to see the baby's progress" he added now taking her hand.

"As well as- he began but was cut off "Byakuya-sama, I know, I know....it seems as though you have been reading up huh" Hisana giggled.

"I have spent most of my day in the library researching" he explained.

"Byakuya-sama are you.......not happy about the pregnancy?" Hisana asked nervously. She wanted her husbannd to be happy about it yet he seemed so serious and hasnt had a genuine smile since she told him.

Byakuya sighed and squeezed Hisana's hand "More concerned than happy......but I am excited" he said softly.

Hisana smiled "It wont be that bad, im sure we will make great parents" Hisana reasurred him.

Byakuya kissed her forehead lightly and responded " I know we will".

-------

Over the next few weeks lots of planing went into the baby. They decided to keep it secret from the elders and from anyone else until they felt the time was right.

Hisana was placed on a strict diet of healthy food by non other than her husband but Hisana knew this was only because he wanted the baby to be healthy.

They were still deciding on names and they began to construct the nursery and buy baby items such as toys and a crib.

Hisana soon started to feel alot better and she began to stop throwing up as often.

Hisana layed in bed one night, she caressed her stomach still concerned that a few weeks have past and she still wasnt gaining a baby bump.

"What is the matter Hisana?" Byakuya asked concerned "Do you feel ill?" he said feeling her forehead.

"No, im just concerned that my stomach hasnt been growing" she said removing the covers and showing him her flat stomach.

"That is odd" he said pondering this. "But atleast I know he or she is in there" Hisana said placing a hand over her stomach.

Hisana took Byakuya's hand and placed it on her stomach "I want the baby to know it has two loving parents" Hisana said moving his hand around on her stomach.

"Im sure he or she knows that it does, and that it will have a wonderful and more than ready mother" he said tilting his head over to the piles of pregnancy books stacked on the nightstand.

"Yeah, and a more than ready father" Hisana said pointing with her free hand to a pile of books on his desk.

Byakuya smiled a soft sime, the first genuine one since she told him the news. "Happy yet?" Hisana asked.

"I've been happy since you told me" he responded caressing her face.

"You have your first doctors apointment tomorrow Hisana, get some sleep" he said pulling the covers over his wife.

-----------

The next morning the doctor arrived to check out Hisana. She was laying on the bed while the doctor placed a stephascope on her stomach and moved it around. "Thats odd, I dont hear a heartbeat" the doctor said moving it around once more.

"Is somthing wronge with the baby?" Hisana asked concerned.

"here, I want you to take a pregnancy test" the doctor said handing one to Hisana.

"Why? I already know im pregnant, I had most of the signs" Hisana said. "Just to be sure" the doctor told her.

Hisana got up and moved to the bathroom silently as Byakuya and the doctor waited.

After a while Hisana still didint come out so Byakuya decided to go check on her "Hisana" he knocked on the door.

There was no answer so he opened the door to find her slumped onto the floor with her knees brought to her chest and her face burried on top of them.

"Hisana, whats wronge?" he asked feeling her head "Are you not feeling well?" he asked concerned.

"B-Byakuya-sama I am so sorry" she said lifing her head to reveal her tear stained cheeks and puffy eyes.

"Sorry?, about what?" he asked moving her hair out of her face.

"Im, not pregnant......I think I was just sick" Hisana said holding up a negitive test.

Byakuya was speeachless, he honestly didint know how to react.

"I am so sorry, I shouldve checked....We did all of that work...and its all my fault" Hisana said turning away from him.

"Its alright Hisana, it was just a misunderstanding" Byakuya said pulling her into an embrace.

"I know you must be dissapointed.....I cant belive im so stupid!" Hisana almost yelled.

"Hisana you are far from being stupid, you just miskaked the signs for somthing else......but atleast when you do become pregnant we will know what to do" he said softly.

"I am so, so sorry" Hisana sniffled as they just stayed there in a embrace for a long time.

--------

Over the next few weeks the nursery was taken down ,the diet was removed and the pregnancy books were returned .

"Byakuya-sama, when do you think I will have a baby?" Hisana asked one night.

"When we are both ready" he responded.

"Thats good, I do think we need to wait" Hisana said smiling.

"Do you want to know the names I thought of for our future kids?" she asked.

"Of course" he responded.

"For the girl, Sakura because it means cherry blossom and for the boy.......Byakuya jr.!" Hisana giggled.

Byakuya smiled at this as he let his mind and body relax. Even though she wasnt pregnant, he knew that one day she would be and they would have there own little Sakura and Byakuya jr.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:36 pm
this is about naruto i made this last year but naver made a second chapter lol

so yeah......

Chapter 1- Remembering what was forgotten

On a dark night with the moon at its fullest, a young boy ran rapidly down a street. The street he ran through was littered with bodies, their positions awkward and their blood pooling and sprayed on the ground. The boy ignored the bodies, tears blurring his vision. He had to get away. Away from him. The boy gave a cry and stopped as a teen appeared at the end of the street; The moonlight shining down on the pale beautiful face and red eyes staring at him coldly.

The teen said something in a language the boy couldn't understand but the sound of the words sent a wave of fear down the boy's spine. The teen said something again; This time the boy understood him.

"Foolish little brother. If you want to kill me, curse me…hate me. And live a long and unsightly life . Run away and cling to your pitiful life. And some day when you have the same eyes as me, come before me."

The boy suddenly felt faint. His knees wobbled and gave out before sinking into the darkness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the city of Sacramento, California in America, a young boy woke up with a start. Pale eyelids slid open to reveal dark onyx orbs and stared at the ceiling in a daze. The boy groaned as he sat up and ran a hand through his short, spikey raven locks.

"Last time I ever read before bed."

With a sigh, the boy turned his eyes to his digital clock which sat on his bedside table and cursed. He had twenty minutes to get to school! With great agility, he threw back the bed covers and revealed his long slender pale legs and swung them to the side so he could dash into his closet. He quickly changed into a dark blue shirt with a high collar that went up to his chin and into tan shorts that came to his knees then he dashed out of his room and into the kitchen. He entered the room to find a tall, blond woman with brown eyes behind the counter, smearing butter on a piece of toast. The woman looked up and smiled.

"Good morning, Sasuke. Would you like some breakfast?"

"Sorry Mom, can't. I'm running late," said Sasuke. He went straight to the refrigerator and took out a plum, juicy tomato. He closed the door with his foot, ran over to a chair where his backpack lay, grabbed it, then headed to the front door yelling over his shoulder "Bye Mom! See you later!"

"Have fun at school, sweetie!"

"Okay!"

Sasuke quickly put on his black high top converse and ran out the door. On the way to school he ate his tomato quickly and dodged passing people on their way to school as well. In less than ten minutes, he had arrived at his middle school. But when getting there, he was greeted with squealing girls.

"Oh my god! Sasuke is so hot!"

"He is so cool!"

"I wish he'd go on a date with me!"

Sasuke shook his head in disgust as he passed the group of giggling girls. He hated fangirls more than anything and it sucked that he had such good looks (A/N: can you say conceited?). Sometimes, he wondered where he got such good looks from. He couldn't remember what his real parents looked like or where he came from. All he could remember was his first name.

"Sasuke, wait up!"

Sasuke stopped and turned to see pink and red hair he knew so well. A girl with red hair and pink highlights ran over to him and hugged him, receiving glared from many of the girls. The red haired girl released him and smiled a bright smile.

"Did you watch last night's episode of Naruto?"

"Hn," he grunted. He knew his friend, Katy, knew he meant yes.

She did understand and proceeded to continue talking. "Can you believe that episode? I mean the way that ***** of a snake just bit the Uchiha was enough to make me gag! He is so gay! First he's after Itachi and now after his brother! If that doesn't have '*****' written all over it, I don' know what does."

Sasuke nodded his head as Katy rambled on about Orochimaru. As it turns out, the two were obsessed with the anime/manga, Naruto. At first, he didn't like the idea of ninjas but when he read the first chapter , he was hooked. The only thing he found strange about the series was one of the characters, Sasuke Uchiha. When he first read the chapter that introduced him, Sasuke was shocked to find that the Uchiha looked a lot like him. They looked alike from their pale complexions down to the same hairstyle. He told Katy about this and she laughed and joked "At least you don't have to try hard to cosplay him now."

"So what did you think of the episode, Sasuke-kun?" Katy asked. She had the tendency to add '-kun' to his name so she could act like her favorite character, Sakura Haruno. Sasuke's favorite was Itachi Uchiha but he didn't voice this out loud.

"I just didn't like Orochimaru and the stupid flashback," Sasuke said with a shrug. "The Uchiha seemed too emo at that part."

Katy giggled. "It seems weird that you and the Uchiha are exactly alike and yet you hate him."

Again, Sasuke shrugged. It was true he didn't like the Uchiha much. Actually, he seemed okay except for the fact that he gave up everything just to kill his brother, Itachi, just for revenge. He gave the whole 'avenger' idea a zero in his book. It wasn't like revenge was going to benefit him in the future.

Sasuke and Katy entered their seventh grade classroom and headed for their usual seats in the back. Although Sasuke was popular among the girls, he and Katy preferred to be alone. Sasuke wanted to be alone because most of the guys in their class mocked him for his hairstyle and the fact he imitated a character off of an anime while for Katy, she didn't want to be near his fan girls.

On cue, most of the girls started whispering how cute Sasuke looked that day while sending glares at Katy. The boys snickered how stupid Sasuke looked. The two of them ignored them and sat down at their usual seats. Sasuke set his bag down and leaned back into his chair coolly, folding his arms across his chest. He caught Katy giving him a strange look.

"What?"

"To this day, I still don't see why you hate the Uchiha when you act like him."

"Hn."

"You even say 'hn' like him," she giggled. "If I didn't know any better, you could be Sasuke Uchiha himself!"

"Get real. I wouldn't be caught dead being that guy," he said, scowling. The day he was the Uchiha was the day Naruto was actually real. (A/N: Oh the irony! XD)

Katy rolled her eyes and said no more. She pulled out a volume of the Shippuden series and buried herself into its pages. The two had read up to the second part of the series in the manga but in the anime, they were only up to the exams in the first part of the series. Frankly, the two were upset that they had to watch their least favorite part of the series.

Sasuke was staring into space, waiting for class to start when he heard Katy giggle. He turned to see her smiling face. He raised an eyebrow and asked "What are you giggling about?"

Katy giggled again and showed him a page in her book. He squinted and saw it was the part where Sakura and Naruto see the Uchiha after three years. This was one of the only parts Sasuke remotely liked.

"The Uchiha blew up his room," Katy giggled again.

Sasuke sighed and shook his ebony locks.

The bell finally rang and Katy put away her book to start paying attention.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours passed in an instant for the two. The day was currently uneventful and was rather boring. The only thing that seemed interesting for Sasuke was the fact that they were learning karate in Gym. He was actually good at it too, considering it was their first day trying it out. He was paired up with one of the bigger kids who was good at most sports including karate. Sasuke was nervous at first but when trying it out, he was able to take down the kid. He was amazed by this. He didn't know much but he was able to take down someone more experienced than him!

Sasuke walked out of the boys locker room and headed for the school courtyard for lunch.

It was quite bit for a courtyard. Benches were scattered here and there and there were also multiple trees to sit under the shade. Some of the students were already under the trees to avoid the scorching hot sun.

Sasuke spotted Katy under one of the trees, a cup of beef ramen in her hands and a fork. As he walked closer, he could see she had her Ipod headphones in her ears. Katy always had her Ipod with her and once said dramatically "If I lost my Ipod, I would literally die!!!"

He sat down next to her and grabbed her Ipod. She didn't seem to care though; She was too focused on her food. Sasuke took one look at the screen and sighed. It was the third opening song for Naruto Shippuden. Even if they didn't watch that far yet, that didn't stop Katy from seeing the songs.

"You're so asian, Katy," Sasuke commented. Knowing that she couldn't hear him, he turned up the volume to max. Katy shouted and pulled off the earphones. She rubbed her ears while glaring at him.

"What the hell, Sasuke-teme!?"

"I was saying you're way too asian, idiot," he said, smirk gracing his lips. "You're Mexican and yet you act asian."

"I'm half Mexican, idiot! The other half is Filipino, pagkatigtig! So I can act all Asian I want to so nyahh!" She stuck her tongue out at him.

"You know Filipinos are like Mexicans, right?"

"Whatever, dude." She took a long slurp of ramen and wiped her mouth, smiling. "Ramen is so good!"

Sasuke rolled his eyes as he lied down on his back. "You act like that dobe, Naruto."

"See! There it is again!" shouted Katy. "You act so much like Sasuke Uchiha and yet you hate him! What is up with that!"

"He had so many things," sighed Sasuke as his eyelids closed. "He had so many friends and benefits but that baka gave it all up to kill one person. And he didn't even go to find out the true reason his brother did all of that." He reopened his dark eyes and stared at the ocean blue sky. "The Uchiha even had a big family who loved him and even if they did die, he still had his brother who cared deeply for him and so many friends who cared about him."

"Sasuke-kun…" Katy softly said. Concern and sister-like affection laced his name. "You're still upset that you don't remember, do you?"

Sasuke said nothing and continued to stared at the endless sky. What Katy said was true, although he wouldn't admit it. He had no idea about his past and wanted to so badly. The only type of family he knew was of his mother, who found him unconscious in the streets and Katy. There were only two important people in his life while Sasuke Uchiha had more.

"If I were Sasuke Uchiha, I would never give up on my friends and protect them."

"Then Sasuke, you would be a way better Uchiha," She said. "You're already like a brother to me so why not?"

Sasuke chuckled and sat up. "Too bad you're like the annoying sister I never had."

"Yeah…" She had gone ahead to take out the first Naruto volume and looked back up glaring when she realized what he said. "Hey! That's not very-"

Katy was interrupted when she gave a shout and dropped the Naruto book. She was waving her hand wildly and yelling multiple curses.

"What's wrong?" Sasuke asked.

"That frickin' book shocked me!"

"What?" Sasuke picked up the book and raised an eyebrow when nothing happened. He opened it to the first page which spoke of the tale of the nine-tailed fox and the Fourth Hokage. "I don't know what you're compl-"

A bright light shone off of the book. Sasuke's eyes widened a bit as the light grew bigger and engulfed his hands.

"Sasuke-kun!" he heard Katy shout.

That was the last thing he remembered before being completely engulfed in the bright light.  

PRballa10

PRballa10

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:41 pm
nvm i found my chapter 2 but i just forgot so hear u go. but the remembering what was forgottrn was the title and the first post was the first chapter so hear is the second , ima work on the third.

CH.2

Sasuke….Sasuke….YO DUDE, WAKE UP!!!!"

Sasuke sat straight up and opened his onyx eyes. He groggily blinked and glanced around, only to find Katy standing next to his bed, a frown gracing her lovely face. He blinked at her and wondered why she was in his room when he remembered the bright light. Now more alert, he realized that they weren't in his room.

Instead, Sasuke saw that they were in a room that had white walls and white tiled floors. There were also beds with metal frame head boards and white curtains in between. He also found that he sat in a bed. He thought the room looked strangely familiar but couldn't remember what it was.

"Finally! You're awake!"

"Katy, where are we?" he asked slowly, turning to her.

"I don't know," she said, sitting on the bed. "I just woke up to find ourselves here myself but it seems really familiar to me."

"Hn."

Sasuke narrowed his eyes. Katy also said that she found this place to be familiar, he thought. So where were they when they've never been there before?

After a moment of silence, Sasuke noticed that Katy was shivering.

"What's wrong?" he asked her.

Katy shuddered and scooted closer to him.

"Hospitals give me the creeps."

Sasuke knew about her fear of hospitals well. After all, she had to witness someone close to her die in one. He slid his hand under hers and squeezed it in comfort. She smiled softly at him and squeezed back, her shivering had calmed down.

This little moment was interrupted when they suddenly heard shouting. The shouting grew louder and closer and the two were able to notice that it was in a different language.

"Are they yelling in Japanese?" Katy asked, quite confused.

Sasuke only shushed her.

The door opened and the two were surprised, shocked and confused. There stood an old man with hair balding grey hair and different colored spots from his skin color on his face. But what got the two the most was that he wore red and white robes with a matching triangular hat with the kanji for 'Fire' in the center. At the doorway stood two people, both wearing white porcelain masks with markings that resembled animals and dressed in a sleeveless top, dark pants, and opened toed shoes. The old man looked at Sasuke in surprise and said something they couldn't quite understand.

Katy only gasped at the sight of these people, especially the old man. "Either I'm dreaming or the Third Hokage is standing right in front of us."

"Your dreams usually involve you kissing and hugging Itachi, to death so this isn't one of you dreams," Sasuke retorted. He knew that she had a fangirl crush on the older Uchiha.

Katy glared at him and was about to say something when the Third Hokage said something again, only this time more urgently. The two still couldn't understand a word he was saying.

"Do you have any idea what he's saying?" Katy asked.

"Not really."

The Third sighed and rubbed his temples. This was clearly frustrating him. Then he said something again but Sasuke was able to understand at least one word.

"Um…Iie," Sasuke replied.

Katy eyed him.

"He asked if we could understand him though I only knew the understand word."

Her face dropped and her mouth formed an 'O'.

The Third Hokage walked over to the two of the. He then performed a series of handsigns before placing both of his hands on their heads. The two felt a slight shock of pain in their heads before it disappeared.

Katy groaned and held her head in one hand. "What the hell did he just do?" She gasped and slapped her mouth, eyes open wide. "Did I just speak Japanese?"

"Yes you did. I made it so that you two could understand what I was saying," said the Third Hokage. Both of the kids were surprised (Sasuke not actually showing it) that they could understand him now. He was chuckling at Katy's reaction before he turned serious. "As I was saying before, who are you two?"

"Oh!" Katy stood up to her feet and bowed. Sasuke stepped out of bed and copied her. "My name is Katy Rivera and this is my best friend, Sasuke Hailton."

"Nice to meet you, sir," Sasuke muttered. He went ahead to cross his arms and look bored. Katy only scoffed and shook her head disapprovingly. "What?"

"Could you be anymore impolite?"

He only shrugged.

"Excuse me, but did you say his name was Sasuke?" The Third Hokage asked.

"Yeah, what of it?"

Katy elbowed him in the ribs and glared at him. Then she turned to smile at the Hokage. "Yes, sir. His name is Sasuke."

The Hokage examined Sasuke up and down while Sasuke glared at him. He hated it when people did that. The old men gave him a strange look and muttered "It can't be…"

"Can't be what sir?" Katy asked.

"Nothing," sighed the Hokage. He shook his head and turned serious again. "What village do two come from?"

Katy's eyes widened while, mentally, Sasuke widened his own eyes. "V-Village?"

"Yes, which one?"

Katy fidgeted and gulped. Sasuke could see why though. They didn't come from this village or any village for that matter. They weren't even from this dimension!

"Um, yeah. You see, we're not really from anywhere around her," Katy said nervously. "We're not going to lie but we come from Sacramento, California."

He raised an eyebrow.

"Sacramento?"

"Yes. It's in America but I'm sure you've never heard of it."

"I don't believe I have. I don't suppose you are lying because when you two were found in one of the training areas by one of our jonins, they searched all of your articles of find them not from around here," he explained. Then he eyed Katy's choice of clothing which was just a black T-shirt with blue jeans ripped at the knees and black converse. "And this young lady's clothing is strange even in the Rain village."

"Hey! What about Sasuke's!? Why are my clothes weird?"

"At least I could blend in, idiot," Sasuke coldly said. But Katy knew it was actually from amusement.

Katy scoffed. "That's because I got you those clothes from a cosplay store but the Uchiha fan isn't on the back."

Sasuke glared at her. He already knew that his clothes were the Uchiha's but without the clan insignia.

"You know about the Uchiha's?" The Third Hokage asked, indcredulously.

Katy laughed nervously while Sasuke shook his head and glared at his friend. Sometimes, she could be a real idiot.

"Yes, and we know about Konoha, some of the jonins like Kakashi and Anko and about a certain Naruto Uzumaki." She suddenly gasped and turned to Sasuke, eyes wide and a huge grin on her face. "Do you think I could go fangirl on most of the genin boys?! I mean, Neji , Naruto, Kiba and the Uchiha are so hot!"

"No. Don't even think about embarrassing me in public and you're definetly not going near Sasuke Uchiha."

She pouted. "Aw! Come on, Sasuke! The Uchiha is-"

"Not in this village."

The two teens turned to face the Hokage, who was frowning. Katy blinked.

"What do you mean?"

"Before I can answer your questions, you must answer mine."

Katy gulped and reluctantly nodded.

"Alright. How do you two know so much about Naruto if you are not from around here?"

"You see, Lord Hokage, where we come from, this place," She waved her arms at the walls and room, "everything like the Elemental Nations are actually fiction, a story. More specifically, it's a manga."

"Manga?"

"Don't ask," said Sasuke.

"Yeah, and we know this story like the back of our hands! We know who Naruto is; An orphan who has been alone all his life and is hated by Konoha because of his –ahem- foxy resident, and he also dreams to be Hokage someday so the villagers can respect.

"Too bad he's a complete idiot," muttered Sasuke.

"Sasuke, stop that!"

"So you know about the fox?" The Hokage asked.

Katy nodded. "It's the reason why nobody except you likes him right? And we know of the future like a certain snake does something so horrible, both me and Sasuke here hate him."

The Hokage was silent for some time. During this time, Sasuke was able to think.

So if the Third is still alive then that means the chunin exams haven't happened. So then where in the timeline are we?

He snapped out of his thoughts to hear the Hokage sigh. "It seems like you two speak the truth. But I am skeptical of this 'manga' of yours."

"We don't care as long as you know we can do no harm to anyone," Sasuke coldly said. "We're barely from here so we can't do much damage."

He hesitantly nodded.

"I believe that you are no danger to the village."

Sasuke sighed, almost in relief but it sounded bored. "Now then, will you tell us what you mean when Sasuke Uchiha is not in this village?"

"You're very blunt, aren't you?" The Hokage chuckled but then it disappeared as quickly as it came. "It is just as I said. Sasuke Uchiha does not live in the village. He hasn't been seen since the massacre actually."

Katy's expression change to surprise while Sasuke only felt a feeling of dread.

"W-Wait, you mean he's gone?" Katy whispered. Sasuke could only guess she was afraid to find out. "Did he…die?"

The old man shook his head. "No. His body hasn't been found with his family members. He simply went missing."

Katy and Sasuke turned to each other, both surprised but only the former showing it. She bit her lip and surprisiong yelled out in English.

"Oh my god, the Uchiha is missing! If he hasn't been found then the whole plot is screwed up because he was Naruto's rival!" She slapped her mouth and her eyes were wide. Then she narrowed her eyes and said in Japanese "I can switch languages. Cool! It's like I can speak in sub and dub at the same time!"

"Dork." Sasuke turned back to the Hokage. "Havne't you looked for him? After all, he is the last of the Uchihas."

"We have looked for years, I assure you, but to no luck," he said. "But I think we have finally found him."

"No way! Where?!" Katy demanded.

The Hokage chuckled and had a weird glint in his eyes as he stared directly at Sasuke. The teen felt uncomfortable and didn't like the look in his eyes. It was as if he knew something he didn't.

"Sasuke Uchiha is standing right next to you."

Katy arched an eyebrow and slowly turned to Sasuke, who's eyes were widening and very out of character for hi. He was dreadking the words as Katy's own brown eyes widened to saucer plates. Her mouth opened to say something then closed, too surprised to even speak. Sasuke tried to regain his own voice. After several failed attempts, he found only a bit of his voice.

"Are you saying I'm Sasuke Uchiha?"

The Hokage smirked and folded his hands behind his back.

"I'm saying exactly that you are Sasuke Uchiha."

---

Ugh! Oh my god! I can't believe this happened!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:49 pm
Inuyokia:

Inuyokia was going to visit his friend Karura but she lived in another. Era and he had to use his shard of the Shiko No Tama to get there when he got to. Karura’s house he knocked on the door and Karura’s grandpa said, “How have you been Inuyokia?”.
“Fine and you?” asked Inuyokia.
“I’m doing alright,” replied Karura’s grandpa.
“Can I talk to Karura?” asked Inuyokia.
“Karura come here for a sec,” replied Karura’s grandpa.
“Ok I’m coming,” replied Karura.
“Hi Inuyokia” replied Karura.
“You ready to go back to my era?” asked Inuyokia.
“Yeah lets go,” replied Karura.
So they went back to Inuyokia’s era by using their shards of the Shiko No Tama and they met up with their friends. Sonra a demon slayer, Lord Mikotu a legendary exorcist monk, and Shadow Fang the leader of the shadow wolf tribe.
“Lets go,” replied Shadow Fang.
“Alright” replied everyone.
Then they went to a nearby village to rest just. Then Karura sensed the presence of a shard of the Shiko No Tama. And then Inuyokia sensed a demon closing in on them it was a giant dragon demon named Ryukashi and he looked powerful he shot a big blast of fire, ice, water, lightning, and Earth luckily Inuyokia pulled out his huge sword called the Chaos Blade and deflected it back at Ryukashi it hit Ryukashi hard but he still wasn’t dead.
“ADAMENT CHAOS”!!!! Yelled Inuyokia.
It shot tons of adamant chaos shards that went straight through Ryukashi’s evil heart and then Ryukashi shot his final attack but this time it was super powerful but that attack couldn’t touch them because they had a monk that was cursed to have a sucking vortex in his right hand all thanks to the evil Chainra.
“WIND VORTEX!!!” yelled Lord Mikotu.
Then after they destroyed Ryukashi they found a demon stone which gives ultimate unstoppable power for any demon that uses it and the evil Chainra wants to possess the demon stone to destroy the 13 worlds but Inuyokia and his friends would be there to stop him no matter what it takes so they continued on their journey to possess the sacred demon stones. The remaining demon stones are water, lightning, ice, rain, sun, light, darkness, fog, Earth, wind, ultimas, and chaos. They traveled north in their search cautiously they entered the dark forest. Inuyokia warned them to stop because he sensed a demon nearby.
“I sense a shard of the Shiko No Tama,” said Karura.
Suddenly a dense fog circled them they: paused for the moment trying to get to their senses and then Inuyokia’s ears started twitching like crazy.
“Stay here and don’t follow me,” replied Inuyokia.
“But why” asked Karura.
“Just shut up replied Inuyokia.
“INUYOKIA!!!!!” yelled Karura.
“Uh-oh” replied Inuyokia.
“SIT BOY!!!!!!!!” yelled Karura.
“Ouch that really hurt” replied Inuyokia.
“Well you really deserved it this time,” replied everyone.
“Fine come on,” replied Inuyokia.
So Inuyokia and his friends go into the dark forest and saw a huge castle they went into the dungeon and saw 11 of the demon stones on the floor.
“12 down 1 to go” replied Inuyokia.
Then Inuyokia puts them in his sword then they go to the castle roof and find the last demon stone and picked it up and put it in Inuyokia’s sword and then they heard something coming at them.
“ROAR!!!” yelled Chainra.
“You fell for my trap” replied Chainra.
“What trap?” asked Inuyokia.
“I put 11 of the demon stones in the dungeon” replied Chainra.
“Now taste my Boomerang Destruction!” yelled Sonra.
“Pathetic” replied Chainra.
“Come my wolves attack” replied Shadow Fang.
“You think that will hurt me?” asked Chainra.
“Yes I do,” replied Inuyokia.
“I will destroy you,” replied Inuyokia.
Then Inuyokia raises his sword and with a loud shriek hits it upon the ground watching as the earth crumbles beneath his giant sword but Chainra was still flying with very few scratches.
“You will be destroyed half breed,” said Chainra.
“Bring it on" replied Inuyokia.
Then Inuyokia used the demon stones power to use his strongest move and Chainra just couldn’t take its power.
“ULTIMATE CHAOS SLASH!!!” yelled Inuyokia.
“What’s this?” Asked Chainra.
Taste my Chaos Blade!!!! Yelled Inuyokia.
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Yelled Chainra.
They defeated the mighty Chainra and found the rest of the shards of the Shiko No Tama and fused all of them to create the Shiko No Tama and they made Inuyokia’s wish.
“I wish to always be with my friends, and always be able to protect them” said Inuyokia.
((yea i made this when i was in 7th grade))  

Kyoshiro Uchiha

Desirable Vampire

ii_Cheese_Lover_ii

450 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:53 pm
There was one GIRL and
five guys on a beach they
all woke up an then they all said
WTF!! where are we
the girl said in her head
omg to much hot guys o.O 2 hours later
the girl start walkin back
and forth 10 times and all the guys said
hmmmmz and then the girl siad hmmmmm o.O
so the guys grabe the GIRL!! and
took her to a tent for 5 hours and the guys wipe them slfes off and the girl was cryin in the coner and
one of the guy said....SHUTUP! the girl was stell cryin then the guy slaped her in the face.Then she
jump on the guy back and she started to yell WHY ARE YOU DOIN THIS! and the guy and the guy said get off then he push her in to the tent and walked away girl
said OMG in her head and then feil a sleep 15 hours later the guys came back and said
WAKE UP slave the girl woke up and she said slave?? the girl said i have a name... the guys said we
dont gave a .... then the girl push the guys and she ran away and never could ben found

The end

By:ii_Cheese_Lover_ii

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:02 pm
so i can say anyt blaugh hing  

ichigo-man-31

rubykurosawa

7,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:05 pm
Name:Something Just Plain Freaken Weird A Soul Eater FanFic

One bright and sunny morning Patti-chan was walking around.Everything seemed all cupcakes and...........uh...........gun powder.She then stumbbled across Kid and Black*Star.Kid was throwing one of his sissy fits and Black*Star was just yelling about how he's gonna surpass Shinigami-sama himself.Oh,why does he always say that?Patti-chan then noticed that she had to step in and save her meister,but one question remains unknown.What would he do for her?Would he bake her a perfect cake?Could he even bake?Oh,well she was gonna step in to just try and "save" her meister.Poor Kid.

"Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Patti sang as she ran to them.

"Patti what are you doing here!"Kid asked.Then a grin spread across her face.She sure wasn't going to save him.She had other plans now.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!

Patti then skipped happily away from the smokey area.She could bake herself a cake!She doesn't need any help there because she knew the kitchen was gonna blow up anyway with help or no help.

The End!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:25 pm

One summer afternoon, on a very beautiful beach, a girl is watching the sunset. She knew that time goes on. After watching the sunset, she went to her house to eat dinner. While walking to the front door she found a letter. A letter that comes from her old friend that she met on a park 5 years ago. She opened the letter and she found an invitation. Her friend invites her to come in his house by Friday afternoon. His house is close to the beach so he can also watch the sunset. It was Friday, the girl went to his house. When she is in the house she saw nothing. She went to the second floor and she saw that her friend lying on his bed lifelessly. Her tears suddenly came out from her eyes. She to have some dinner but the boy was dead. She remember the times that they watch the sunset together.
10 years past, every time she watch the the sunset she remember her friend. And she kept in her mind that time goes on and someone says goodbye.

-END-  

ll Clockwork Mouse ll

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

swaggboy022

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:27 pm
made lol rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:38 pm
Christmas

"Yessss!"

Nene let out a squeal of delight as she clinched both her fists. Genom's sysadmins had not yet patched the bug she found in their mail program, and the dweebs currently in charge wouldn't notice a thing until next morning, at least.

Looking at the clock on the wall, she felt a tinge of remorse. Even though she hadn't lied to her parents ["Really Mom, I'd love to come, but it's my job!"] she knew she didn't have to take the Christmas Eve shift. Although it truly was a busy night for the ADP, the anti piracy department was normally not on duty. Network activity was also extremely low, and most of the city's computer systems were left unattended. Even though Genom did hire people to keep a watch on things, Nene knew they were simpletons, not nearly as good as their usual staff (who, Nene admitted, "were nothing special, but not bad either"). "Oh, well" she thought, shrugging. Her grand-parent's would be there, and she wouldn't have to put up, for the nth time, with her obaa-san's hotshot pilot stories.

"O.K. Let's get this show on the road," she murmured to herself, as she swiftly began to hit the keyboard.

She had only managed to crack a secondary system, and even her access had been as a relatively low priority user. But she was in. It would only be a matter of time before she would slowly (but surely) begin to overtake the various security locks that would lead her to the higher echelons of power within Genom's computer system's hierarchy.

After a couple of hours, she managed to break into a priority two account. Soon she was able to telnet into one the central computers, one within the Genom Tower itself. After making sure no one was logged on, she modified the appropriate log files to cover her tracks, and reset the archives' time-stamps. When she finished she broke into another account, deleting all traces of her presence in the first. A few minutes later she sat back, contemplating the screen. The infiltration had been clean, her identity untraceable. The real work was about to begin.

She had expected difficulties getting through to the highest level, but was surprised at how hard it actually was. It took her program a full hour just to find a crack, and even this was but a minor loophole. Still, it was something, and she immediately commenced her attack. Even though no one was currently logged, she could somehow sense someone was fighting against her assault, and it wasn't just the normal security devices built into the code. She ran a few dummy processes to try to confound her invisible opponent, and even broke into yet another account in order to renew her attempts from there. Twice she was almost blocked out, only to respond by frantically typing away, evading the onslaught and retaliating. Finally, after three hours, she found a gap. In a few brilliant strokes she hacked a key.

Priority one.

She glanced at the clock: 2:47 a.m. Merry Christmas.

She had managed to confuse her stalker, whoever it was, by sending him on a wild goose chase over the net and cloaking her presence as a zombie process. Still, she had to work fast, as she could not know how long the distraction would last.

She began to study the the access files, and was surprised to find only one person in all Genom had a priority one status.

She almost fell off her chair, however, when she found out that the person in question had not logged into his account in eleven years.

Sylia hated Christmas. In fact, she hated all of December, but only because the holiday's preamble seemed to be lurking everywhere. New year was O.K., though, bringing a relief of sorts, although the wild celebrations she could do without.

Still, she was at least alone, which was as comfortable as she could be during Christmas Eve. Mackie was on vacations in Europe, and Priss had an "Xmas concert", the nature of which she could only imagine. Linna had invited her not to one, but two parties she was attending that night. She politefully told her she would think about it, but had made up her mind from the start to pass on her invitation. Nene was probably the only one who had some true Christmas spirit within her, and was almost certainly murdering another one of her diets with her family.

Thinking about Nene's family reunion made her wince, an unpleasant sensation building in her stomach. She had long thought herself immune to such mundane feelings such as depression, rage and fear, but some scars ran very deep, indeed, to the core of her soul. She decided to get out of bed and watch some T.V. After flicking through six channels, all of which were showing some sort of Christmas movie or infomercial, she finally found something twisted and outlandish enough to help take her mind off things: Oshima's "In the Realm of the Senses".

After an hour or so she began to grow sleepy. She almost jumped off the sofa when a piercing ring filled the room. She stood up, slightly bewildered, and faced the T.V. screen, only to see the familiar colour pattern transmission. A second ring made her turn towards the view-phone, as she glanced at the small digital clock on the table next to her. 3:19 a.m.

She pressed the "receive" button and found herself surprised to see an almost hyper-ventilating Nene.

"Nene! Are you O.K.?"

"Sylia, you've gotta come to the ADP tower right away!"

"The ADP...? But, what are you...?"

"Pleease Sylia!" Nene gave her an exasperated look. "Just tell the security guards you're coming to see me in office 2710. Hurry up!"

"But..."

Sylia didn't get a chance to respond, however, as the screen suddenly went blank.

"This better be good, Nene," she murmured to herself, as she prepared to leave, "or you won't live to see 2034"

Nene was still grappling with her invisible opponent. Whoever it was, he (or she?) was putting up a hell of a struggle. The red herrings she had planted had only managed to fool her into thinking that she had thwarted her adversary's defense. Instead the mysterious hacker had almost traced her own whereabouts, somehow recovering some of the log files she had modified earlier. Using a brute force approach she ran an infinite fork loop, randomly skipping through the myriad of spawned child processes while poking through the various system files. It seemed to be working, although she was quickly running out of options. But she couldn't give it up. She had to continue.

"Nene?"

"Sylia!" Nene spun around in her chair, a look of relief momentarily crossing her face.

"Sylia! I did it! I'm in! I'm in! You'll never believe what I've found!"

"In? In where Nene? Please calm down!"

"Genom's central computer! I've managed to gain superuser access, number one priority! I've got hold of Quincy's private files! Everything!"

"Chairman Quincy's..." her voice trailed off.

"Sylia! Don't just stand there! I've got this creep on my back, he's one tough customer! You've got to see this!" Nene turned around, and her fingers danced on the keyboard.

As Sylia slowly approached her from behind, Nene kept blabbering away, an almost continuous stream of words.

"I managed to exploit a bug in their mail program, and the airheads in charge right now have no idea what's going on. But when I got into a p2 account this weirdo started to fight my break-in attempts. I was nonetheless able to get p1 access, but this guy just won't quit. I have no idea who it is, he has somehow cloaked his identity from the system. So far I've kept him at bay, but I don't know how long I can stay inside."

She took a deep breath, and continued her monologue.

"This place is crazy! There are so many things going on I can hardly make heads or tails out of it. There are at least a thousand processes running simultaneously, and all of them are invisible to the lower priority users. A few minutes ago I managed to decrypt Quincy's top secret directories, and I knew I had to call you. You won't believe this!"

"Here!" Nene abruptly stopped typing and placed her index finger on the screen.

Sylia bent over Nene's shoulder, looking towards the place Nene was indicating.

d--------- 2 quincy quincy 512 Nov 27 2022 quincy/

Sylia's eyes opened wide as she repeatedly read the line.

"What's inside?"

"Nothing!"

Sylia looked back at Nene.

"Maybe this is just a decoy, did you che..."

"Please, Sylia," the redhead interrupted, "this is Nene Romanova you're talking to. I've combed through the all system files, I've left no byte unturned. Look at the time-stamp. Log files show the same date. The man has not logged into Genom's computers in over eleven years!"

"But you said there were hundreds of processes running, all which were invisible to everyone else. Who do they belong to?"

"Quincy! It sounds crazy, I know, but they all have been active for over a decade. They have never been interrupted since!"

"What about this "weirdo" you're up against?"

"I have no idea, I can't find out who he is. You think it might be Quincy himself? I can't understand how he could possibly pull this off. I mean, the guy might be good, but this..."

"Nene" it was now Sylia who interrupted the young girl, "does the date of the last access remind you of anything?"

Nene paused to think for a moment. She was eight years old at the time. Genom was still a small company, soon to rise as a super-corporation thanks to Dr. Stin...

"Your father! That's the day he had the accident!" Nene blurted out, "but what does that have to do..."

"Nene," Sylia fixed her gaze into Nene's eyes, "I want you to listen carefully to what I'm going to tell you. Please don't interrupt me, as this is hard enough as it is."

Nene immediately closed her mouth, her eyes opening wide.

"Quincy, the all-powerful Chairman of Genom corporation, is dead. He has been for over eleven years. I remember going to visit him with my father when he was sick. It was a few weeks before my father's "accident". I spied on them while they talked about the future of the company. They had big plans for the new technology my father had developed, but Quincy knew he wouldn't live long enough to see it come to its fruition. I'm surprised no one suspected about Quincy's miraculous recovery after my father's death. Or perhaps nobody dared to say anything, it really doesn't matter."

"Plans? But I thought..."

"That my father developed combat boomers from the goodness of his heart?" Sylia gave Nene a disgusted, slightly twisted smile. Nene shifted uncomfortably in her chair.

"My father, the illustrious Dr. Katsuhito Stingray, was a piece of s**t. His research was everything to him, his wife a machine he used to make guinea pigs. I'm still not sure about Mackie, but most of his advances on cyber-neural transfer were tested on a human control subject which he could study and observe at will, whenever he wanted. His "examinations", however, were much more thorough than anyone, including my mother, ever imagined."

Sylia's gaze had turned hard, distant and cold.

"Of course, when she actually found out what he was doing to me, she took the easy way out."

"When I was ten years old, she killed herself."

Sylia's lips trembled, as she practically spit out these last few words. Nene, on the other hand, was speechless.

"By the time Quincy died, my father had almost completed his work. He was about to take over Genom when eleven years ago, on November 27, he left for work and the brakes of his car failed, sending him to his death."

"Or so I thought."

She paused for a moment, letting her last words sink in. Nene suddenly realized the implications of what Sylia had just told her.

"Y-you mean, that Dr. Stingray... these programs, that..."

"My father did not die immediately after the crash, but he was probably critically wounded. Instead of sending him to a hospital, his assistants must have transferred him to his lab where the prototype for the neuro-computer interface had just been completed. He had probably planned to do this anyway, someday. He always had had the desire for immortality within him."

"But you knew all this from the start?!?"

Nene didn't know what to do, or what to say. This had become too much for her. It was like a bad dream. A very bad dream.

"So, the Knight Sabers, our fight against Genom, all these years... revenge because of what your father did?"

Sylia gave Nene a sad smile.

"Nene, you still don't understand, do you? It is not I who is bent on fulfilling her vengeance, it..."

Suddenly, the computer behind them beeped in panic. Nene spun around and began to read the messages that filled the screen.

"Damn!"

"What is it?"

"He's on to me! Wait a minute, let me try something."

Nene began to type, concentrating on the readouts that flickered on the screen. After a few moments, she turned towards Sylia.

"I've released a few worms throughout the system, but it won't stop him for long. We've got fifteen minutes before I'm kicked out for good. Tops."

Sylia had already regained her composure, and once again spoke in her usual cool, detached tone of voice.

"Nene, can we stop the processes?"

Nene hesitated for a second before answering.

"Huh, I don't think so. These are not normal jobs, as you well know, there is no such thing as process ID. I can't even begin to fathom how they work, or how to stop them."

She paused for a moment.

"We could, however, try to corrupt the file-system and, with a bit of luck, provoke a memory segmentation fault. I have no idea what this'll do under these circumstances, but it's the only thing I can think of to destroy..." she interrupted herself when she realized what consequences would be if they were to succeed.

"Good. Give me an access to your account. I'll help you gain some time while you cripple the system."

Sylia sat in front of the terminal which stood next to Nene's.

"Let's get to work."

And thus, for the second time in her life, Sylia Stingray proceeded to kill her father.

The End

it was hard doing this

i spent all yesterday for this story  

red_granger09

miryiah123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:37 pm
ok idk how to prove that i wrote this but im starting it right now if thats ok...its about glee so you guys might not know the characters...i may use song titles =D...this is only part of it Im gonna switch the views everyonce in a while.Hope you like it =D
[title here]
a Kurt/Finn fanfiction
by miryiah morrow
Kurt:
There he was standing in front of me;i looked up at him, his brown eyes sparkling in the sunlight.I smiled at him."Hey Finn, need something?"I asked."Ya I um...Need to tell you something" he seemed nervous."What is it?""Um...can we talk somewhere more private."I nodded.We walked across the park and stopped by the lake."What do you need,Finn?"He leaned down and kissed my lips softly."Thats all,Kurt"He said.Then he walked away quickly.I stood in a daze;Finn Hudson,the quaterback, had just kissed me,Kurt Hummel,the gay kid.That was last sunday.I had not heard from Finn since then.I tried to enjoy spring break, but i couldnt stop thinking about Finn,and it didnt help when the song "Rembering Sunday" by All Time Low came on.  
contest forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff