Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shoko's Tree House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:01 pm
Digging into the food and truly digging the food Shoko is content here. She finally has some sort of simplicity in her life someone she can simply sit down with and shut up around (without being awkward.) It's quite strange for her actually, this feeling. She hasn't felt like this in a long while. "So Riku. I know we talked about all sorts of psychological and philosophical nonsense before you sleep." Shoko has finished up her first plate already. "I just don't want you to think the wrong things about me really....you looked angry." She looks to Riku with a direct gaze showing no fear no sadness no happiness, nothing. "I just see you as a person like me, someone that always wants to travel, but never really has a true companion to do so with."  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:08 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User ImageUser Image
"Well just a little not the first time I have come to a place with no idea what it is....... It's a little annoying to know if you will ever leave that place alive or not." Riku said simply as he was still eating the food not looking up yet then when he did he just a solemn look,"Though i don't mind really could be worse, the earth could of swallowed me as I was taking a bath." Riku said jokingly though with a hint of truth as that was how he was brought to Sage Land,"Really? I'm not much of a great traveler I just know I can go anywhere without having to worry about anything and that's my life really, and it's fun. Though thanks never really had someone call me a comrade, so I don't know really, we might be alike or not who knows." Riku said as he smiled as he then went for another plate of food.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"The mind is endless...."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:19 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image"Perhaps... I just know that I see alot less people that know how to use sound jutsu anymore." Shoko smiles and get another plate of food as well. She is glad he is enjoying the company and her food. She eats it all up and fast. "I will be right back ok Riku?" Shoko looks to her clothes which are messy and in ruins basically. She walks upstairs to her loft and takes her old dirty clothes off, letting herself shower only very shortly not even enough to wet her hair...she doesn't need it today. While she is in the shower Shoko meditates. She has a great idea of how to test the limitations of herself. Getting out of the shower she walks out to her room completely naked and sits on the bed cross legged. She opens a seal on the floor and summons a dead body. To which she meditates near for a short while. The body takes on the form of Shoko. She remains meditating on the bed watching everything this Shoko does. She can control it too..its quite strange really. The other Shoko walks downstairs with nothing but bra and panties on, and very short lowcut shorts. "So Riku what do you think we should do today?"

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:43 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
Riku looks at her, an just walks past her,"I honestly don't know, though you shouldn't walk around naked in such a place, or maybe I might be wrong after all this is your house." Riku said smiling as he looked back at her, then he kept walking to get a glass of water, he then turned back to her,"That's right, may I use your shower and if you have some fresh bandages and if not to much to ask may I also wash my clothes. Sorry If I'm asking for too much it just well I sort of been around with this clothes on for a good while and they started to stink up as much as myself hahahaha." Riku said laughing.

Riku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:52 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image"Ya its upstairs in the loft, take a right and theres the shower." Shoko smiles and waves her butt around while he takes a second glance. "Damn right, this is my house and this is how I choose to dress while here for sure." She walks towards a spiral staircase on the far end of living room near a bookcase. "Join me down here once your done with your shower." Shoko walks downstairs then while down there gets suited up in full protective gear. She busts open the giant crates full of poisonous mushrooms and other plants and begins her sorting, putting everything in neat piles she readies herself to prepare a large amount of poison or base for a stronger poison to be yet made later. The Naked meditating shoko upstairs should surely confuse Riku.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:56 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
Riku rubs his head trying to get the confusing women out off his head as he just walked upstairs to find another Shoko there meditating yet she was naked, he was stunned to say the least as he started inspecting her curiously she seemed real enough and not a clone then he wondered was the bottom one a clone,"Nah they both seem to real..." Riku thought to himself as he shrugged as he decided to see how real this Shoko was as he started caressing her breast curiously to see if she would poof away or something.

Riku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:16 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageWorking on the poisons downstairs Shoko is just about done when suddenly she feels as if her breast is being rubbed. She shakes off the feeling thinking it's all in her. Since her perspective is in the eyes and feelings of the clone downstairs. This clone is the most real of anykind when dispensed of it just reverts back to its original form dead body. Shoko smiles as this is feeling kind of nice actually feels like she is being massaged while working. The poisons base ingredients come together quickly. A huge cylinder filled to the brim with poisons and sealed up now sits in the bottom story of the house. "This thing is dangerous." She says then she turns her attention to the second poison vat. Another giant cylinder full of a less lethal poison one that could be mixed well with other ingredients. She smiles and takes off the protective clothing. The panties and bra she is wearing are all just an image not real clothes. Even though it feels real and everything.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:23 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
Riku notice how real she was and smirked,"This could be fun..." Riku said as he concentrated making a seal and placed it to his lips usually he wouldn't have to do this unless he wanted to aim for a specific area as he let out a light whistle aiming the sound waves to hit her at her abdomen area usually this would cause ti to make it numb but instead this time it just vibrated it intensely as it went from the abdomen down to her toes before he started to play with her chest again, he was amused by Shoko playing with her as a toy curiously.

Riku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:29 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageThe Shoko downstairs starts to feel this and gasps. Ok something is defenitely up. She stammers upstairs and to the loft trying hard to fight the urge of moaning. She gets up there and sees what is going on. Instead of interupting she smiles and walks downstairs to go outside into a coffin in the ground where she can get some private time. That way when the real Shoko does wake up the dead body will be neatly put away.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:39 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
"Is she real or not? She's breathing mmmm, okay one more joke then shower time." Riku said as he made a drawing on the floor before doing a seal then suddenly a whistle appeared it looked beautiful as he then made the seal from before though now Shoko would fear an intense vibration through her whole body though Riku tried to concentrate it on the mid-section.

Riku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:55 pm
The clone once in the coffin and has had her fill of the time gets dispersed as Shoko disengages the technique. She wakes up in a gasp or moan for air. Feeling now what Riku is doing to her. She totally forgot to get dressed and thought she had bra and panties on. She looks to Riku with a smile. "Hi."  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:01 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
Riku pokes Shoko's stomach to stop his technique as the vibration subsided,"Well guess you are real mmmm interesting interesting, and hey to you too." Riku smirked as he turned around to head to the shower,"Whatever you did to be in two places at once is very interesting I must say." RIku said as he closed the bathroom door and started to take a shower.

Riku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:26 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image"He sure takes a long shower." Shoko says to herself whilst standing up and putting her clothes back on. She must do much more training and will wait till Riku gets out of the shower to do so. It has been a long time since she last saw the grass nation it would probably be best if she returned quickly. Yet she hasn't grown enough to do so, she needs to learn more techniques to thus protect herself better and hopefully surprise those that know her well.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:36 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
Riku while on the shower was thinking hard as he took deep breaths, he tried to reassert his goals and see if there was a way to have Akatsuki work for those goals, at the moment he just had ideas of grandeur as he was in a clear disadvantage of a select few people,"I need to obtain it... No matter what the cost was...." Riku thought to himself as he had his head on the wall of the shower as he thought for a second.

Riku got out off the shower he seemed to be very cold at the moment different from earlier though he soon snapped out off it once he was at the room he went to sit on her bed with a towel wrapped around his waist as he didn't bring a change of clothes with him. He looked at Shoko curiously to see why she waited for him.

Riku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:54 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image"Ooh sexy." Shoko laughs tossing Riku a pair of clothes. The clothes from an old friend of hers. They may fit alittle awkwardly but whatever. Shoko looks out her window and takes a deep breath. "So you seem to be an earth user Riku, I was planning on practicing some of my earth jutsu. Now that my work is complete for the higher purpose I can focus on myself." she says the last part with a little perky crescendo. Bouncing off her toes slightly she is so excited to get started on her training.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff