Submit

Wanna Share?
  Sure
  No thanks
View Results

Hizuma the Troublesome

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:23 pm
Caffeine, yaaaaaaaaaaay.
LolI have the same problem, on the reverse end. I can't get good sleep because my brain wont shut its face.
So... I overdo coffee and energy drinks when I have to be up early. I have a wierd genetic glitch in my body that raises my immunity to drugs, but I have promised not to OD on them even if I need them.

I like cloud watching too. I feel its healthy to let loose and be immature and carefree once in awhile. I play at play parks and have a good time feeling young. Its the second best feeling in the world, second only to getting lost in the Holy Ghost...

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:51 am

I have that problem too!
Silly brain won't be quiet. stressed

Getting lost in the Lord is always a wonderful feeling.

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

Lucky-Emi

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:42 pm
Shadows-shine
I own the cutest rodent of all time! A chinchilla!!!! 4laugh

my brother wants one of those, but we have little kids and dogs runnin around sad  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:19 pm
Well....Here goes.

I was born in California then shortly after moved to Arizona. I'm 16 and unfortunately have had pain and allot of death in my life. I started to believe in god and heaven more after my late father past away from heart surgery, and have been trying to start more since he was a big Mormon believer and always believed God watched over our family. My mom is more catholic and shunned me for being Homo-Sexual and Not really being a "valuable asset). When I turned 13 i was very violent and dark, constantly in trouble. Because my father lived so far away, and my mom hardly paid attention to me. I started to get better when i chose better friends, sadly Last summer my best and closet friend Harry died in a horrible accident. Not to long after that my boy friend became violent, and I became more twisted. In October my dad came down with heart trouble and always had to go to the hospital, so I never really got to talk to him, After two months in constant pain and going tot eh hospital he died. I felt it was my fault because i couldn't stop what had happened. More and more i started to believe in god. I came to this guild hoping i could find help in re-joining god and getting a better relationship with him.

Hamburgers 8D

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:37 pm

Welcome, Twincest!
It's a real blessing to have you. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:05 am
Scarlet_Teardrops

Welcome, Twincest!
It's a real blessing to have you. 3nodding

Thank you^^  

Hamburgers 8D

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:58 am
Lucky-Emi
Shadows-shine
I own the cutest rodent of all time! A chinchilla!!!! 4laugh

my brother wants one of those, but we have little kids and dogs runnin around sad

I have wanted one for the longest time, but never could afford to get one until about a year ago. This guy that my husband works with, his wife owns three or four chinchillas, well they had babies and the babies needed a home, and she was giving them away for free...so I took one home with me. She used to be small enough to live in a medium sized bird cage, but out grew it and now has a bigger cage!

I have a baby and a dog, but none of them bother the chinchilla too much. Maybe it's because they are used to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:34 am
TwincestB3
Well....Here goes.

I was born in California then shortly after moved to Arizona. I'm 16 and unfortunately have had pain and allot of death in my life. I started to believe in god and heaven more after my late father past away from heart surgery, and have been trying to start more since he was a big Mormon believer and always believed God watched over our family. My mom is more catholic and shunned me for being Homo-Sexual and Not really being a "valuable asset). When I turned 13 i was very violent and dark, constantly in trouble. Because my father lived so far away, and my mom hardly paid attention to me. I started to get better when i chose better friends, sadly Last summer my best and closet friend Harry died in a horrible accident. Not to long after that my boy friend became violent, and I became more twisted. In October my dad came down with heart trouble and always had to go to the hospital, so I never really got to talk to him, After two months in constant pain and going tot eh hospital he died. I felt it was my fault because i couldn't stop what had happened. More and more i started to believe in god. I came to this guild hoping i could find help in re-joining god and getting a better relationship with him.

its always hard when family and friends die. my family has a history of cancer and it kills us in the end. about 2 years ago i had a tumor the size of a golf ball in my left breast. the thing i hated the most was all the doctors visits. i was 20 years old and my first ultra sound was for my breasts xp it wasnt cancer, just a growing tumor, but it made me even more aware that i may not live forever XD  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:01 pm
I would have been panicing if a tumor was found any where on me!!! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:06 pm
i tried to find humor in it. if i cant find humor in something then i get really depressed, i need to find the bright side to everything to keep me sane  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:48 pm
I struggle with doing that a lot! Plus I have a tendancy to blow things out proportion and then dwell on them, thus making the situation worse than it needs to be..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:23 am
((Going to do the 5 facts thing like you see on youtube))

1) I survived 2 brain surgeries at ages 5 Mons. and 2 years old.

2) Friends tease me and call me the Bird Woman (Take in hurt birds of all sorts and nurse them back)

3)I love the Theater ninja Love CATS the musical.

4) Secret Passion. Want to learn Ball Room dancing.

5) I'm down to earth and have a hunger to know the Bible in a deeper sense.

There ya have it. 3nodding  

Nyssa Traken

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:25 pm
Sprit_of_the_wind
((Going to do the 5 facts thing like you see on youtube))

1) I survived 2 brain surgeries at ages 5 Mons. and 2 years old.

2) Friends tease me and call me the Bird Woman (Take in hurt birds of all sorts and nurse them back)

3)I love the Theater ninja Love CATS the musical.

4) Secret Passion. Want to learn Ball Room dancing.

5) I'm down to earth and have a hunger to know the Bible in a deeper sense.

There ya have it. 3nodding

CATS is a great musical! biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:41 pm
Well....
Kingdom Hearts is the best game ever!!

I was born in Homestead, Florida but my family moved up to north Florida when I was five. Where we live we are surrounded by woods. About 200 yards away from our house is my grandparents house. I'm homeschooled by my mom on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays, and by my grandma on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I did third and second grade all in one year and this year I'm doing both seventh and eighth. So, next year I'll be twelve and in ninth grade. If you want to know anything else go to my profile and read my about me.  

II-Lymiex-II

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:18 pm
Hmm, how to go about tackling this task. There's so much I want to say, but such a limited space. Meh, I'll just do a list:

1) I have an afro. biggrin
2) I'm a geek, a very colorful geek.
3) On that same note, I'm such a huge nerd. I'm the only, out of whom I've seen, that can understand the word pneumonoultramiscroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis and pronounce it properly.
4) Super Mario is the THE best game ever, case closed.
5) I play clarinet and I'm learning bassoon.
6) I have a small dog, we've agreed on him being a type of poodle.
7) I LOVE rock music. More specifically, I love Fireflight, Kutless, Flyleaf, and Manic Drive.
cool I was born in Mexico, spent the first eight years of my life there before moving here.
9) I'm partly trilingual right now. I'm fluent in English and Spanish and I'm learning French.  
Getting to know each other

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff