Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Captive Planet and Person [Accepting/Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:18 pm
[J]ames
James stepped off his ship, glowering heavily as he spotted his brother's. Why had Jane been on this planet? There were no interstellar duties to be taken care of at the moment. Had his identical twin, his older brother, come for the same reason as he did? To get himself a slave? It seemed doubtful to James, but then again, Jane was rather unpredictable.

Gravel crunched loudly under his feet, and people stared as he walked down the street to enter into the slave shop. Once inside, he quickly scanned, laying his eyes upon Echo. "Perfect." His cold, hard voice muttered as he approached her.

To anyone who didn't pay attention to the brothers' stances, James and Jane could easily be mistaken for one another. They were perfectly identical, though neither ever exploited this fact. In fact, the only one that would even think about it was James, and he was appalled to even be compared to his brother.

Once over by Echo's cage, he looked her over, thinking carefully. She looked fit enough, probably obedient. Healthy, but quiet. Lovely. She'd do.
Don't make me mad.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:35 pm
User Image
User Image
єcho

Echo tiled her head as she saw the masters come and go. She looked around seeing the greened eyed master pulling on Carmenn's collar. She saw the female master walking out of the store with Roseanna. She saw the orange haired master walking out of the store with Yumiko. Suddenly it struck her it seemed she was the only available human in the store. It grew quiet, even the slave vendors were quietly drinking away. Since she was the only slave here, a master would just come by and pick her without no effort because she there was no other choices left.

Keeping an expressionless face, she thought about bringing the vendor over, making him come closer. Than she would pressure point him, grab his keys then leave, the plan sounded so perfect, but what if a master came by and she ran into him. That would be so awkward and Echo will get busted, though she was tempted. Her eyes trailing the door until she heard the door open. A orange haired master who looked very familiar but yet unfamiliar at the same time, was it possible the orange haired master were twins? She saw the master come closer, in time he was near her cage, looking over her, examining her.

Keeping her expression dull, she paid no attention to him,
'Maybe he'll see there are no other slaves left and maybe come back tomorrow.' She thought, that was how bad she felt about herself, she thought she wasn't good enough to be a slave.

User Image

polarisyn

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:47 pm
[J]ames
James grabbed the attention of a shop keeper, and he spoke callously to the man. "I want her." He said aloud, giving him the money. The man seemed in awe, though he ignored that fact, unlocking Echo's cage. He knew full well what James was capable of, and he knew that it wasn't exactly easy to run from James.

James grinned at his new acquisition, speaking to her now. "Come on out. You are coming home with me."
You had better listen.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:42 pm
User Image
User Image
єcho

Echo minded her own business staring at her lap, she was tempted to stare at the man's head. His color of hair was orange bright orange not wanting her to be in trouble she just kept on staring at her lap. Looking up as the shop keeper took out his keys unlocking the cage. She kept her mind blank and her eyes were as usual just plain full of dullness. Reaching for the bars for support, she stood up she wasn't feeling any pain in her legs like the others did before. Standing up straight she just said nothing she started walking following after her new master.

'I hope he's aware, I have a blade with me.' Echo thought. It wasn't like she was going to struck him, because of the lame service and careless guards they hadn't bothered to check her. She gripped her blade but not hard enough to draw blood.

User Image

(( Sorry it took me a long time to reply. I had been trying to get online! Finally he left. ))  

polarisyn

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:20 pm
[J]ames
James' vivid orange eyes looked Echo over, and he smiled. Quiet. Pretty good. So far obedient. Then again, those things didn't mean anything in this location. "What is your name so that I can call you something other than girl?" He felt it uncivilized to call anyone 'girl' or 'boy'. Walking forward, he looked back a couple of times to confirm that she was following him.
Do not disobey me.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:29 pm
User Image
User Image
єcho

"Echo." She said, her voice was soft and it had a low chime in it. It had been ages since she spoken she was surprised she even said anything. Hearing her voice, it sounded different but it was still soft and never high. She kept her head low and felt the master looked at her a couple of times. 'S-s-s-.. Should I ask what is the man's name?' Echo thought. Since it has been ages since she talked she felt it uncomfortable to speak. Opening her mouth a couple of times to speak though she decided to just close it and shut up.

Then again her new master might be expecting for her to ask his name. But she wasn't spoken to, so it wasn't her place to speak... For minutes her mind was only talking about one subject: Should she ask her new master's name. She couldn't think on an answer should she speak or not.

User Image

polarisyn

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:22 pm
[J]ames
Ah, Echo. That fit. James smirked to himself, before speaking again. "I am James Smith, Prince of the Air Fae, though I would rather you regard me as sir, if anything." He said swiftly, thinking to himself. This one didn't speak without being spoken to, it appeared; perfect for him. Today was just getting better and better.

The gravel churned around them as they approached James' ship, which was near identical to his brother's. The only difference was the size, being that James' was slightly smaller.
I might actually enjoy the presence of this one.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:41 am
User Image
User Image
єcho

Echo nodded, as if James was expecting an answer. 'My master is the prince of Air Fae. His name is James Smith. He has wavy orange hair and I must call him sir.' Echo recorded of what she thought of him keeping it safe in her mind.

Echo wondered where were they going, she felt the gravel churned around them. She smelled the ocean sea. Echo was tempted to look around, record everything she sees. She wanted to stare at the sky and let herself be lost in the clouds. Though if she did, she might bump into her master in doing so she might get in trouble, keeping her distance she just stared at the gravel watching the little insects that laid under the rocks looking at the different shapes in sizes.

Shifting her eyes from the gravel, she stared straight coming close was a ship. 'It must be Master's ship.' Echo thought staying silent. She was used to the silence she liked listening to the ocean sounds.

User Image

polarisyn

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:36 am
[J]ames
James walked up the deck onto the ship, inspecting the bridge as he walked in. Nodding to himself in careful acceptance, his eyes swiftly looked around. Turning now, he looked at Echo. "I am now going to show you where I will be staying while we are on the ship, and you are to stay in the room next door." He said, not expecting a particular answer as he moved down the hall.
Follow quickly, obey quietly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:13 pm
User Image
User Image
єcho

Echo stopped din time when James turned around, she was about to bump into him. Boy, was she close. Looking up she listened to his orders, she continued to follow him careful to keep her distance. 'We're going to stay on ship. My room is next to master's room.' Echo thought.

Keeping her body light and her arms hanging by her sides. She noticed the ship didn't look like any ordinary ship, it looked grand and enchanting. 'Well of course its elegant, he's the prince.' Echo thought. That was the last thought found in her mind, after that thought she made her mind go blank.

User Image

polarisyn

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:37 pm
[J]ames
James reached his room relatively quickly, opening his door. It revealed a room much akin to a hotel room, with elegant bedding and all. "This is my room. Through the doors to the left is my bathroom. That is the bathroom you are to use as well. It will be your job to clean my room and bathroom, which should not be difficult, as I do not do much in them." He shut the door to his room, opening the door to her room. "This will be your room. Keep it tidy." He said bluntly, looking into the room. It looked like a college dorm room, with a loft bed over a desk off to the side of the room, and a simple bed stand that reached up to the loft. It had a door that obviously led straight into James' room, so James did not comment on that.

"Do you understand?"
He asked her, his eyes looking at her again, making sure that she had been paying attention.
She had better understand. I will not repeat myself.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:50 pm
User Image
User Image
єcho

Echo followed her master, keeping a record of what she saw. Taking a fast glance at his room, since she had a perfect photographic memory she remembered the accessories in his room. 'Clean his room. Keep bedroom and bathroom tidy. I could use his bathroom.' Echo record. Looking into her room, she as amazed she actually had a bed, but showed no signs of amazement. 'Keep my room tidy, also.' She recorded.

Echo pondered of the thought to have a bed, for a split second she lost will she was. Quickly she went back just in time for her master to speak to her. "Yes... sir." Echo said her voice soft. If she just nodded,then it would give her master might be suspicious that she didn't paid attention although she really did. if she didn't listen that would give the right for her master to slap her, its obvious he won't repeat himself. 'Note to self remember the bedroom numbers.' Echo thought.

User Image

polarisyn

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:09 pm
[J]ames
"Good. Very good." James looked at her, and he decided to see what her reaction would be. Understand that not all of my commands will be aloud, some will be like this, directly planted straight into your head. And I cannot read your thoughts, so any answers you may have must be said aloud. Do you understand what I am telling you? He sent directly into her mind, using one of his...'powers'.
Hm...this one is good so far.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:27 pm
User Image
User Image
єcho

Echo just stood still listening to his orders. 'He said good very good.. Should I take that as a compliment?' Echo thought. Echo tilted her head when she thought she heard her master's voice.

'He can send telepathic ratings but cannot read minds.' Echo thought. 'Is he testing me? Testing me what my reaction would be? Does he think.... I might go in hysteric. I have seen and heard more weirder things in life. This is the first since I heard someone enter my mind, luckily they can't read thoughts. But its not the weirdest, seeing your master hug you is the weirdest. Not really....' Echo thought lost in her thoughts. Standing quiet she half expected a cricket to make their cricket sounds.

It was just quiet, she didn't react to her master's telepathic powers. She just stood there wearing the same expression she had before. She was so quiet she forgot to answer her master.

User Image

polarisyn

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:58 pm
[J]ames
I said, do you understand? This time, he sent a small wave of pain along with the message to her. James was testy when he was not answered, and he expected an immediate answer nearly all of the time.
Answer me!

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces