Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Arena 3 Tie: Ryu & Yumi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:30 pm
((Mint, we destroyed the skyscraper...))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:32 pm
[[damn.....then stay in the interestion or destroyed part xD]]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:34 pm
(Did lenon ask you to Proctor?)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:35 pm
(( Lol,yea but I thought we still had to stay in it unless a proctor ends it. Which I think should be soon since he demolished the skyscraper. xp I'll wait to see what lenon says. But I don't know about the city part;never really saw anyone in naruto driving cars XP ))  

Panthers7

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:37 pm
(Um, Kakashi watches TV and listens to Radio, you can see TV's in some of the houses, in the Other cities, Not the Ninja villages, they have cars lol. XP)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:39 pm
(( Lol,true. But the thingy in the first post never said anything about a city. It' was probably just a sky scraper in the middle of the plains. ))  

Panthers7

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:40 pm
(Really? That would just be creepy... I wouldn't want to go there)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:43 pm
(Kymmy, are you there?)  

Havok-Trance

Panthers7

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:48 pm
(( xd lol ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:09 pm
(There Edited)  

Havok-Trance

Panthers7

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:34 pm
(( gimme a sec then ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:57 pm
User Image Yumi couldn't believe his eyes. How.....after planting the whole one half side of the destroyed skyscraper,still did his opponent live unscathed! What was worse was his time was nearly up and knew he didn't have much time before the pain set in as Yumi picked up his large chain by the barbed ends while wrapping some of the length onto his wrist. It's all or nothing I guess. Yumi thought as he wondered if the proctor was intentionally making the kinds fight like they were life time enemies;the kids,or at least Yumi was the kid,blew up the skyscraper to practical oblivion. Sorta makes one wonder why villages may hate each other. Yumi reached down and cupped the spiked end in his palm and gathered the last bit of chakra and forced it from his body as the dark red chakra swept around the child. Sorry I failed you if this doesn't work....Daifu-san. The boy thought as all he could think is the disappointment in his father's face which made even more chakra blaze from the childs body as even his sharingan had a bit of a glow. Suddenly,the boy would dash forwards,using the large pieces of rubble and the walls in which he ran upon to gain entry to attack Daiki. With his hand that didn't hold the chain,Yumi acted as if he was going to grab his sword while he was really twisting his body so he could torque the balled chain.

Once Yumi turned around,he'd slash out like he was going to hit Daiki with his sword but he'd see that chained ball coming barreling out moving with the speed Yumi used to jump up to Daiki's platform and the extra torque of his hips. Once the ball was out of hands he instantly went through a series of handsigns and breathed inhaled quickly while watching Daiki's movements. If he jumped,side stepped,or stayed put,Daiki was going to get hit nearly point blank range with 'Katon:Gokakyu no Jutsu'.(Great Fire Ball Technique) A big ball of incinerating flames would capture Daiki and make sure he'd at least give him a powerful knockout strike before he's chakra diminished completely as well as the movement of his body;this move was inevitable since Yumi didn't fire it until he would see his decision. Speed or not. The blast was going to hit him as the eyes of the Uchiha clan and the speed of 'Demon Release' Yumi was going to make a finale to remeber.

Panthers7

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:24 pm
((Nah, go where you like...withing reasonable distance. xD As long as you can see the skyscraper, I don't care.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:27 pm
(( xd ))  

Panthers7

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:33 pm
((Isn't 'Body Flicker' from Bleach or something? >.< Rawr.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff