Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Will I escape or break? (Full and Started) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

polarisyn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:49 pm
Yumiko Matsumoto

User Image

Yumiko heard voices. Seeing through she was faced to face with the headmaster. Yumiko felt scared. He looked very frightening at calling them slaves how mean Ichigo and Buruu are not slaves!!. Whimpering a bit as the headmaster looked down upon her. As Buruu made a threat. And the violin sounds added a great effect to her fright. And the other appearances of the other guy.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:51 pm
(( Nighty Night People who are going off and sleeping!` But I am not leaving just yet, well maybe in 5 mins. ))  

polarisyn

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:05 pm
User Image
Dereck Ryukia
The Master of the House

Buruu about jumped out of her skin upon hearifn Fenix's voice, and the hair on her tail raised up as she looked up to see a duplicate standing on the ceiling. The hisses she was letting out sounded more like her breathing now that she was hissing so much. "Dammit, it's just one thing after another today, isn't it!?" she exclaimed, throwing her hands into the air. "You're both so terrible! I wish I had venomous fangs so I could inject you with deadly venom," she muttered crossly, before sinking down to the ground beside the platter of sweets, and taking a bite of a large, warm browny. Ichigo giggled upon watching her sister's little outburst. Dereck always did this to her, made her feel all edgey and more grumpy than she normally was. Dereck offered a small, polite smile at Otosu. "Yes, I am the master," he said, bowing to the boy. He then smirked. "Play fair? Of course I play fair. The door that leads out has always been the same, and it has never changed. That's about as fair as I'll ever get," he said, and chuckled darkly. Ichigo rolled her eyes, and Buruu's tail flickered. Dereck smiled up at Fenix, standing on the ceiling. "Good day to you, Fenix. Greeting the newcomers warmly, I hope?" He snickerd. Of course he wasn't. He then looked back down at Yumiko, and bent down to look at her closer. He reached out a hand, but Ichigo pulled Yumiko away, and sat the girl down beside Buruu. "Dereck!~ I loved the roses that appeared, and I think we shoudl get some more flowers in our room! Yes, loads more!" She esclaimed, giggling and purring at the same time. Dereck sighed. "Yes, yes, my little slave. I see you'd rather not have me near this girl," his eyes flickered to Yumiko. She did seem rather frightened... He stood up straight again, and smiled at everyone. "Well, I'm glad to see some new faces around here. I hope you all have a fun time here at my mansion," he said, and turned to leave. He never did stay out much whenever he came out.

( XD! Goodnight, I'm off to bed. I has big projects to do in the morning. DX )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:52 pm
"Well he was something." He sat there and looked off at where Dereck had been standing. "He is interesting...to much to look through to tell much, to hard to tell." He started talking faster. "Too much important information missing, require more time to understand more about him." He started to calm down and then he realized he was talking out loud and he blushed. "Sorry about that."  

Dr Spangle

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:09 pm
Otosu's fiddle playing stopped and he set the violin in a small corner so no one would step on it before saying, "Indeed he was... Indeed he was.." He then looked at Buruu and Ichigo saying, "Well now that we met the headmaster I'm sure we can start right? I wish to get out of here as quickly as possible as I keep saying and I would rather not have any delays after this morning, so should I start or wait?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:16 pm
Yumiko Matsumoto

User Image

Yumiko was frightened as Dereck edged closer to look at her. When he turned away Yumiko's heart rate returned normal, Yumiko brushing of the urge to sigh. She felt safe with Ichigo and Burru. They were like two peas in a pod, or yeah. Yumiko for the first time in her life she felt warm inside.  

polarisyn

Dr Spangle

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:59 pm
Shoka Sighed "If you wish...but I will not follow you past the exit." He looked around a little. "I am a little more concerned about what I am to do first thought." He thought for a second. "Wait I still have no idea about how to find my way around."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:40 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxɃuruu_&&_Ϊchigoxoxoxox

User Image User Image
Buruu stopped hissing as soon as Dereck left, though her ears stayed pressed to her head, since Fenix was still standing on the ceiling. "Jeez, everytime he's around, I feel as if he's going to bite me," she said, and Ichigo laughed, patting her twin's head. She then looked up at Otosu, frowning. "Yes, you may start... I'm sorry you got trapped here with all of us weirdos... If it was my choice, I'd have left you all alone. I'm really sorry! I'd love to show you out, but I'm not allowed to! I'm really truelly very sorry you have to go through all of this... I understand you hate me," Ichigo said, tears forming in her eyes. Buruu Looked at otosu with a glare in her blue icicle eyes, and let out one lonf hiss. "Go die somewhere," she hissed threw clenched teeth, and jumped up to grab her twin, who had started to cry. She sat down, still holding Ichigo, and gently pet her head, all the while giving Otosu dirty looks. She then looked at Shoka, her eyes sofetning to her normal bored look and annoyed look. "You aren't supposed to know your way around. You have to find it yourself. All we can tell you is that the fifth floor is off limits, and there is no way for escape on the first floor. Good luck finding your way out," she said, in a flat and bored tone, still holding Ichigo as she cried quietly. Her sister was such a mush.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:00 pm
"Wait no I didn't mean it like that, you guys aren't weird I just want to find the way out so I always have it in my grasp, I didn't mean to offend you.." Otosu sighed and picked up his violin before continuing, "I better leave before I make the situation any worse shouldn't I?" He was half expecting for Ichigo to let out a long hiss at him or Buruu to bite his arm off but he didn't say anything more.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:46 pm
Ellie shook her head and her stomach grumbled to the thought of food. "I could use some breakfast." She muttered. "Yes I would like some, If you don't mind taking me there." She said. Ellie still had the unconfortable feeling of being trapped. It's probably just my imagination right? She thought uneasily.
Matt let out a sigh of relief when the man said his sister was okay. She was the only family he really had left. He smiled and said he would like some breakfast and had a sudden thought. "Are there other people here?" He asked. If this was a dream, It was unusually real. "I already know my sister's here."

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

Dr Spangle

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:13 pm
Shoka sighed and walked toward her and looked at her. He took his hand and raised her chin up toward her. He had a soft smile on his face. "You aren't weird you are you and never forget that. You don't have to live up anyone's standards, take it from the guy who has been called useless and an idiot all his life. You have more strength in one ear than I do in my entire body, no one here hates you. You are a beautiful young lady and thats more than I will ever be...and if anyone is a weirdo here it is me, I mean look at me, I walk around with no shirt on, eat flowers, I have white hair and white eyes, hit people who sneak up on me, and like the smell of ice in the morning. Now tell me who is the weird one." He lightened up to a smile and started to walk away slowly after putting his hand on her head and rubbing it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:35 pm
User Image

The third illusion disappears and Fenix smiles at Ellie. "Your taking this very well...fallow me."He leads her down the hallway. Mean while the second illusion nodded at Matt. "Why yes there are at least five of you in total......" he said and asked him to fallow.  

miller4595

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:45 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxɃuruu_&&_Ϊchigoxoxoxox

User Image User Image
Ichigo looked up at Otosu, tears still falling freely from her golden eyes. She smiled softly, and nodded her head at him, her black cat ears straightened up. "I'm sorry I overacted... I-I'm.... I just have so much to deal with right now, what with newcomers and Buruu," Buruu hissed at this, and Ichigo giggled, "it wasn't anything big, I just overreacted," she said, her voice becoming happier and happier as she talked. She was under a lot of stress, so she was easy to break. Buruu hissed at Shoka, showing her fansg as if to bite him when he touched her sister. She let him talk to her, and watched with icy blue eyes. Ichigo's smile widened, and a slight blush appeared. "Thank you!~" She squeaked, and then jumped from Buruu's arms to her feet. Buruu got up too, and helped Yumiko up as well. "Let's go tour the mansion..." she said, and looked at all of them. Ichigo's smile was so wide you could see almost every one of her teeth.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:59 pm
Shoka smiled and nodded. He knew that Buruu wasn't going to like him touching her but he did it to make her feel better. "Alright then." He was back in his normal mood. "I could care less now about finding my shirt." He looked over at Ichigo and then grabbed one more rose from the vase. "One for the road."  

Dr Spangle

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:03 pm
Otosu just smiled and said, "Sure why not? It's always good to talk to new friends, don't you think?" He looked at Buruu and let her lead, He was starting to grow fond of these two already even though he had just met them, especially the feisty Buruu who seemed to hate him. He then looked at Shoka and chuckled, "Well then grab me one too, flowers are good for you."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff