Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
The Ravished Plains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:13 pm
Sangre Struggled a bit more to set himself free from the mucous that kept him stuck to the ceiling. He wiggled more but was nothing he did moved himself. He felt like a helpless fly stuck in the spider's web. The pretty face spoke again. "Boy what are you doing here?" Sangre didn't speak but lifted up his arms strained his open hands together, he felt a rush of blood sink in his head then fire spat out and he made a ring of flame dance around him and the girl. Then he saw the body attached to the face. It was a dark brown, with thick scales. Armoring the creature, It had a long neck and had seventy-two legs that moved rapidly clinging to the roof. It looked like centipede almost.

The woman's face was startled by the flame, but suddenly its hair flung up and her eyes blackened by a thick film. Her mouth opened, revealing razors and she screeched, clawing at Sangre's ears. "Time to eat you!!!" A claw shot forth at Sangre but he had fallen from his place, the sticky substance melted. He fell on his back but got up quickly dodging another attack that formed a small crater. Sangre jumped up a shot a fireball at the creatures face but it covered itself. He landed on its arm, it was cold to the touch and there was nothing to grab on, it was slick and he was knocked off but managed to land on his feet.

He started to run, through the cavern being chased by the huge creature. His only thought was to run and survive and he created a small flame to light the way. Sangre hopped over few obstacles but then the creature lashed out a tentacle that tripped him causing him to stumble. Face full of dirt then he reached the end of the trail. A straight drop off to no where. A bottomless pit, he held the flame out just a bit trying to see, anything. Then he stood up. The boy looked back and saw the creature running for him, then the pit. There was no other option, he counted to himself and whispered. "Goodbye."

He jumped, releasing all the intensity that had built up. The centipede swinging its arms trying to catch its meal but failing at all attempts. Sangre was gone.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:10 am
In the far reaches of the ravished plains, a small hole remained. It, surrounded by rocks and dead shrubs, long gone of any moisture.A bird fluttered its wings and took off into the sun and then when the plains seemed void of any life, a hand slowly crawled from out the hole, struggling to grip anything. But it painfully managed to pull up Sangre. Despite diving into a bottomless pit and escaping the feeding frenzy of the creature under earth, Sangre some how ended up in a hole, climbing out of it and being further out in a strange land. He brushed himself up a bit, but fatigue plagued his body, leaving him useless. Without control he rolled down into a gully, seeking into a deep sleep, where realities became dreams and dreams became realities.

Sangre's eyes opened, only seeing a flash of white, the light carefully dimmed and a plain white room began to settle in. No door leading to escape and no windows leading to a new world. Everything was unfocused, he took a step back and slouched against the wall, slid down into a seating position and began to feel insanity already setting in. He kept a blank stare, an open mind, hoping something would come a drift, but nothing did.

The little boy looked far into the left upper corner of the room, he saw a black speck, begin to shift. It startled to vibrate to the right.It stopped. The thought of it began to scratch at Sangre's mind, he could feel it rubbing against his head, he smashed his own head against the wall, trying to dull the sensation but only pain began to drown it out. Sangre feebly messed with the blemishes on the side of his forehead with his fingers. No release of puss or pleasure came out, only more frustration. He laughed at his subtle torment, the black speck moved closer.

A burst of realization came upon Sangre, was this a dream. Was he only dream, and did he control the direction of this pointless dream. He only wondered, but wondering got him no satisfaction. He got a sleeping position, closed his eyes and the memories of the passed consumed him. Awaking him into reality, and to the harshness of the ravish plains.

He walked, only to get away.

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm
“And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover
To entertain these fair well-spoken days
"Black the light of the night, and watch the stars ahead, unable to reflect the moon. I will give to you this gift, of darkness. Come, one of strength, and heed my challenge. I wish to teach and destroy." Teran smiled, hoping to find a soul, gone and lost, like he had felt just a few years ago. Now proud of his power, and completely aware, he was going to fight a foe of great strength, and showing them just a fraction of his new found power.

"Grim Honor. My new blade. Her taste of battle is weak, but her will to fight is strong. She will take on all of you. She even works without me using any of my personal strength. Just a bit of the power I stole from Origin. . ." He moaned for a moment in pain, as a blade manifested out of the air, forming around his fingers. It truly was a miracle, as the weapon shined like a beacon, in the darkness surrounding Teran. Swinging it through the air, a tempest of clear energy shot through the air, and making the sun rise.

"Now! Fight me!" It had been a while since he had a fight, and he wanted to see how the heros would be able to react to a new situation of challenge.
I am determinèd to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:07 pm
Itazuki stepped out into the ravished plains, leaving the tavern and entering a lifeless zone of heat. He knew what was before him, his reason for entering was to face Teran. His eyes gleamed at the thought of defeating Teran and the life out in this plain was for more interesting then the combatants in Monkey's paw.

His muscles tense and and already full of exertion. Itazuki's head was mostly down, but bringing it up he saw Teran and muttered. "I'll face you, and your new found weapon." He drew his own sword, the dark matter already beginning to seize the black steel till being excreted, scorching the ground with tenacity. Teran was just one man.

No thoughts involved, Itazuki sprinted toward his enemy. Legs pushing and heart pumping, he lunged in the air at Teran and threw a flimsy punch at his face. Connection would not mean instant fatality.

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:55 pm
He who has a thousand friends has not a friend to spare,

╔╦═╩╝╚╩═╦╗
╚╩═╦╗╔╦═╩╝
╔╦═╩╝╚╩═╦╗
╚╩═╦╗╔╦═╩╝

Alex too felt the call, felt the rumblings coming for a long time. "Well crap, all the freaking warning in the world and I am still late to the fight" Alex moaned in despair, his hammer contracting to normal size. The man watched as Itazuki leaped forward to execute a simple punch to Teran's face, eyes deeply lost in the past. They really were sealed away......he looks no older than he did on that day so long ago he thought as he pulled out Judgement. "Itazuki! DUCK!!!" Alex yelled as he pulled the trigger and launched a beam of energy not unlike what Itazuki would have fired before. The blast, however was weak. It would function more like a reminder to Teran of the power Itazuki and Alex wielded together.

And he who has one enemy will meet him everywhere.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:34 pm
"Only two of you? I had expected more. Let me show you the power that I hold, that of a god. Itazuki. You have grown stronger, but you don't understand. You are just one man . . . " The fist connected with Teran's face, or it appeared that way, as a veil of energy was surrounding his face. Turning, he heard Alex, one of the masters. A blast of energy went towards his torso, which hit him, causing him to wince for a bit, not in pain, but the sharp feeling of something touching him, he hadn't felt it in so long. It truly made him feel nostalgic, and ever powerful.

"Now. . . I really do know what I have to do. This isn't a real fight . . .but it doesn't not mean that you shouldn't hold back, because if you do I will kill you." Teran swung his blade, as an explosion of power left him, his body faster than a rocket as he shot forward, swinging his blade at Itazuki's left side, his blade was too long to reach around fast enough to block, so Itazuki would have to dodge. Rushing past, he shot a blast of light backwards from the palm of his hand, an explosion, overwhelming force all around where Itazuki was. "Sorry!" He yelled, as he realized the pure amount of strength he had placed into that. Now at Alex, he spun quickly in the air, 360 degrees, as his blade became surrounded in black and white. Slamming his blade down, it had created a crater below Alex from his power. Jumping off of the body, he did a flip through the air, shooting darkness in all directions around him. Landing on the ground, he had Itazuki behind him, and Alex in front of him, surrounded.

"Good starting move. . .if I might say."

Awesome Sensei
Captain

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:20 pm
Itazuki's fist did land, but nothing happened, as expected. He turned just his head, to see a familiar face. "Alex," He muttered under his breath. But the time was ticking, Teran already swung his sword, too fast for a proper block. His attack would abolish Itazuki, so with the strength in his legs, he squatted low. He was on all fours, and just missed the blunt of the attack. However, feeling at ease, he saw another attack being commenced from Teran. An explosion brought upon from light. Thoughts of just hopping out of the radius of the explosion coursed through but then this could easily be dealt with. Itazuki stood still and just swung his blade up, mainly focusing on the light heading for him.

He smiled softly, with a cloud of dust and shrapnel, visibility was completely lost. It seemed as though Itazuki was completely blown up. A portal happened to form and he escaped the devastation. Itazuki then appeared from high above in the air, directly above Teran. As he fell the wind blew, his hair flailing above, Itazuki positioned his blade next to his side, pointing down at Teran, a black sphere started to drip out of the tip of the sword. A straight determined thrust then a jet of white and black. A ray of Dark matter was propelled at Teran, it's only purpose was to obliterate any obstacle.

The single spiraling gush of dark matter did not only have Teran in its path, but Alex as well. A perfect cylinder thirty feet in diameter would burrow through the earth. Sending anything into a burn of paradise. Itazuki was held up in the sky by this attack and he shouted above the roar of destruction, "Alex!!! Gravity!!!" Itazuki never was good with plans.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:35 pm
He who has a thousand friends has not a friend to spare,

╔╦═╩╝╚╩═╦╗
╚╩═╦╗╔╦═╩╝
╔╦═╩╝╚╩═╦╗
╚╩═╦╗╔╦═╩╝

The man grinned as his attack successfully hit Teran, no matter how little damage it did. He watched as Teran swung his blade at Itazuki, using his gravity powers to help force the latter to all fours and away from the blade. When the ground cracked beneath his feet, Alex created a simple platform of air to keep him aloft. When he heard Itazuki yell he groaned a little and blasted himself outside the ray's area of effect. For good measure, Alex pulled out his hammer to use as a semi-shield against the attack and any further ones from the front, then fired several bolts of light that slammed into the ground near Teran to hopefully knock him off balance and keep the demigod from dodging the destruction. "No gravity for you Itazuki! Not right now at least" he yelled, ducking behind his engorged hammer.

And he who has one enemy will meet him everywhere.

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:10 pm
Truly it appeared as though they had grown weaker, not stronger. As Itazuki reflected the light barely, the man was already having trouble, or at least that is what Teran believed, until his opponent smiled.

All sight was lost, as the man scanned the area, turning to see a black beam head directly towards him. "Childs play Itazuki!" Teran laughed a deep and heartful laugh, as he held his hand out, a blast of darkness sent to deflect the dark matter. It would be destroyed in its tracks. Looking at the impact, the attack shot straight through his veil of darkness, and continued towards the man. In quick instincts, his body shot yards away from the attack, his face stern as his legs glided away instinctively. He truly hadn't expected a powerful attack this early, but who else were they fighting? They needed the strength. Holding out his blade, Teran jumped into the air, and swung his blade, all the debris around Itazuki faded, and Teran was soaring as a blur, headed towards Itazuki, body surrounded in white and black, an explosion of light and dark fused, so powerful, that the earth below them began to shake violently.

"Here. . .before this goes further. . ." Teran held his hand out, and the bolts of light touched his palm, which moved fluently to catch the bolts. "We will go to the genesis domain. Activate your power and add wind to our arena, if you wish." The sky around them disappeared, as Teran closed his eyes, a large field of gray surrounded them. All trees, all ground, everything, gone. "Should you wish to leave this area, simply walk forward with the intention of leaving, otherwise the area will span forever." A skill that all of the masters of the elements knew, Teran used a similar skill. His pearls shined valiantly through his gleaming smile, he was prepared now.

"Okay, your shot Alex. . ." Teran yelled as he clenched his fist, that was free. Light and dark fell from the sky in a shower, separate, they were not as powerful as if they were combined. As they fell down, they gained speed, and expanded into beams. As they fell down, Teran ran forward and attempted to smash his blade into Alex's hammer, as to make it useless.

Gravity. That would slow down the light and dark rain the poured like a hurricane. It would stop the pain. Teran was laughing now, as he rushed forward, dirty gray hair fluttering and shaking with the power that roared like a god out of him.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:34 am
Falling slowly in this new creation of Teran's, Itazuki spun his body to face the new attack brought for by Teran. It only looked liked he wielded an explosion of both light and dark. Itazuki only contemplated an idea of what he would have done years ago. 'He would rush head into the blast and get destroyed.' But now he thought more with his brain, he tilted at a seventy degree angle, then slashed his sword, creating a streaming burst of dark matter that shot at Teran, but propelling Itazuki down to earth like a meteor. He evaded Teran and landed softly on the ground, but disappointment overshadowed the boy's heart.

Itazuki was a man to the core, but a boy remained inside him. An inner pain, he could never overcome. With all the fighting he stored up, with all the deaths he brought upon others. The inner child remained and anguish could never be removed. "It's seems though, I have bring upon my own despair." He looked at his sword and felt the throbbing eye of Jigoku beg to be released, but he ignored it. With each battle he had with Teran, Itazuki only got a sense of inadequacy. He was set of edge and tumbled over from the force of Teran's attack. The earth started to crumble and Itazuki jumped and did a back flip landing on solid grown. Itazuki scanned the landscape, the harshness of it bored into his vision and without hesitation he plunged his sword into the ground like it was meager flesh. He kept a clean slate of caution and kept his gaze on Teran, while his sword remain embedded, inert in the ground. Few moments later, he pulled it out and felt accomplished and satisfied with his new plan.

Slicing a gap into thin air he formed a portal, running head first into it, he came flying from above at Teran. Getting close, Itazuki slammed his heel of his right leg, aiming for Teran's head. Suddenly he slashed back and forth attempting to dice Teran to pieces but with each slash a glimmer of dark matter would borrow through Teran, if he was to get hit. With his barrage done, he sent a blast of Dark matter, the size of this attack had a recoil on Itazuki, his own flesh on his arms began to sizzle away into dust, he winced at the minor pain but could sense this becoming a nuisance. Itazuki had laughter and watched as his attacks would end up merely as failed attempts.

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:44 am
"And what can you do with your philosophy degree?" I asked the man coldly.

╔╦═╩╝╚╩═╦╗
╚╩═╦╗╔╦═╩╝
╔╦═╩╝╚╩═╦╗
╚╩═╦╗╔╦═╩╝

Alex made the transition to the new world easily, having been in this place many times before with the wind genesis. His hammer held firm against Teran's attack, as Alex had not messed with it's weight at all with his gravity. However, the shockwave from the attack rattled Alex's joints, causing a minor amount of pain and serving as a distraction. Alex then noticed the beams of dark and light, cursed his own need to defend against Teran's blade and created a dome of hurricane force winds around the trio to deflect the beams away and into the semi-ground around them.

"Enough of this crap falling from the sky Teran! You don't really need to kill us.......and at least I don't want either of you two dead" Alex yelled as he contracted his hammer into a more normal shape. He looked down at it, feeling for the first time how empty the hammer felt since the demon sealed within had been sacrificed to defeat Balor....... "What" Alex said, startling himself out of his reverie. With a wave of his arm, he pulled Itazuki toward himself with his gravity, out of the way from a counterattack from Teran. "Our greatest strength" Alex said cockily to Teran "Is that we can pull each other out of harms way"

He rubbed his beard for a minute and said "I can think really hard about unemployment"
~Based upon a saying by Walnuts.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:08 pm
"Was I ever really here, before I took the form of a god?" Teran questioned himself, as he grew afraid, the strength he had as he fought against two creatures. It was astounding. He had a power that illuminated the very sun. As he reached out in combat, he felt that even in resisting his power, and using as little as he could, it was still enough to overwhelm the two of them. Incredible to say the least. "And to think, I could be like Creed and Flux. I understand why they want to use this power. I do too. . . I really want to use this power." Teran uttered, as he let the strength that he stole from origin lightly flow through his skin, his body growing exponentially more powerful for a moment, as he remained distracted, no torture as he activated this. It truly was his. Smiling, he let the power return to him, leaving him open as Itazuki's leg hit against Teran's cheek, knocking him onto the ground, as he rolled a few yards, and covering him in dirt.

Wincing in pain, Teran was surprised. That had truly hurt. Turning and disgrunted, a blitzkrieg of slashes were headed towards the man. Holding out his weapon, a single slash disrupted the attacks of itazuki's blade. Teran was happy, his creation was powerful yet. It's immense stopping power held such power. He was ready to keep fighting, as the pain on his cheeks caued them to turn a rosy red. His will was strong. I just hope they are as willful as I am.

"Don't lay down and die now children." More than they ever knew. The power that existed in the man who killed a god. How it felt to be alive, could they truly appreciate it? Have they spent an eternity in torture of the one being that had the strength to heal this world? They needed to know that torture, so they could stand up against it. "I am trusting you to be strong enough to endure this endless torture! So for now. . . I will be the one bestowing it upon you. Prepare!" He rushed forward now, towards the group of the two men, who were connected with gravity. The gray arena around them became distorted for a moment as Teran's goal turned into a fighting spirit.

The warm up was over.

His blade Grim honor was thrust into the air, as it turned to ash, and disappeared. The blade was strong, yes, but Teran did not need strong. He needed godlike. The daemon jumped into the air, and removed the blade from its leather strap on his back. " Advancing illume!" Teeth baring like a tiger, light surrounded him, as he slashed at the two of them using holy slayer as his blade. An ocean of light sprayed out of his weapon, but condensed into a simple slash outward. Placing both hands onto holy slayer, he roared as his blade split into two. One was the light holy slayer, the other was the dark holy slayer. One eye pure black, the other pure white, he slashed his other blade screaming further. "Relinquished Daemon!" A condensed blast of darkness separated into a large ocean, much the opposite effect of the light, and as they shot forward, they had the purpose of oblivion.

It was Teran's first serious attempt to kill them both. As he fell slowly to the ground, he was no longer smiling, but growling lowly, as he had activated his first form of corruption. Along with the strength that he had stolen, it had become the equivalent of his fifth form when he could only use one element at a time. They would suffer. They would suffer badly. His hair fluttered furiously as a black and white aura surrounded him, intertwined and fighting against each other for control, they seemed to have a calm when together for a moment. Teran hadn't combined them yet, Only the outsides of them were connected, should he fuse them into one element, he would have to tap into the strength stolen by origin. Teran was in his true form now. It was becoming more and more obvious that he was no longer just a corrupted human with a god complex, but an actual demi god, trapped in the human realm.

Awesome Sensei
Captain

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:16 pm
He was lucky. Dark matter, a different substance, not an element, but the void of anything. One of its natural properties was to shun light, and then to reflect it, to bend it, and darkness only fed it. All these abilities however would only do so much for Itazuki. Hands clawing through his course black hair, and confusion scrambling his thoughts, Itazuki looked at awe of what he saw. The brilliance and pristine quality of his power being unleashed in a stunning display of light and dark. But he had to wake up, he had to break from the illusion and come to grips with the fact that he had to move.

A simple task of moving his legs a few inches became an impossible task, it was as though the fear of Teran, filled Itazuki with dread making his legs a part of earth. He budged forward, with pathetic effort. Why couldn't he move? He wondered to himself, as he looked head on at the raging light and dark, that would obliterate his body, his soul. The simple fibers of his being. Itazuki was only frozen for seconds, but to him it was an eternity and the continual screening of his upcoming death only idled him. He lifted his arm, like that of an undead and reached reached back for his katana. Itazuki had no thought, except the visualization of his death by the hand's of Teran.

With the sword pointing down at Itazuki's thigh, it cast in its reflection the cataclysmic oceans of light and dark. Itazuki produced a hollow scream, "Let me out!!." He plunged the sword deep into his leg, blood guzzled out, and the insanity that Teran caused, the sensation of death was ceased by the rush of Itazuki's own immediate threat. He pulled the blade out, and then without hesitation, brought forth the creation of a dark matter portal. It interfered with the oceans. It was like a net, catching and trapping light and dark. But it only did so little.

Destruction continued to pursue Itazuki, but now it was diminished. It was was in the range Itazuki could handle and survive, somewhat. The feeble boy, lunged back, and swung his sword while flying in the air. His own wave of dark matter disrupted some of the darkness, but not enough to completely stop it. It blazed through tore at Itazuki, cascading him several feet back till he tumbled, but he got up and had enough time to block the light that headed for him. Itazuki wildly slashed, destroying light but being burned by it all.

"Jigoku!!!" He shouted falling to his knees. The sinister eye on the katana, plopped out of place and fell on the ground, rolling in the sand to Itazuki, a small tendril projected out and then it clung tight to Itazuki, slowly melting his skin and being embedded in Itazuki. The eye rested on his shoulder, but Itazuki struggled to fight Jigoku. Brought into torture, Itazuki shielded his eyes with his hands, and squirmed about, the skin on his back, rippled, and the flesh began to crumple and then flatten, but it remained still. "It's all the same!!!" He shouted, at that instant, a spiral of darkness, propelled through Itazuki's stomach, he toppled over and continued to convulse with the steady growing agony that consumed his body.

The shaking of Itazuki's body stopped and he remained limp, But by an unknown force, he was brought up to stand on his feet. And his eyes, the pupils like olives. He contorted himself to an upright posture. The eye of Jigoku stared everywhere, and Itazuki hunched over carrying his sword and breathing heavily. "You think your a god?" He asked but with no intention of being answered, a sudden ray of light shot at Itazuki, he slashed his blade and sent it skyward.

His shirt torn, slits and cuts, he grabbed it and easily removed it. He revealed his body, the flesh frail, scabs. Itazuki's skin, easily blew off in the wind, crumbling away into nothingness. A new coat of skin formed, slick and black, studded randomly with tiny horns. He lurched forward, ground crumbling, his pores oozed dark matter like it was liquid. The wound in Itazuki's stomach healed, and he looked directly at Teran, with new found speed, he dashed to him in seconds, and drove his sword forward strait for Teran's heart, and then with a sudden shift of his body, Itazuki moved to Teran's left side and held out his palm, sending a powerful blast of concentrated dark matter at Teran only inches away. He roared, "Die!!!"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:40 pm
"And what can you do with your philosophy degree?" I asked the man coldly.

╔╦═╩╝╚╩═╦╗
╚╩═╦╗╔╦═╩╝
╔╦═╩╝╚╩═╦╗
╚╩═╦╗╔╦═╩╝

Instantly the world changed from calm and serene to violent catastrophe. Intense pressure crushed his skull, and he was forced to one knee. Covering an eye that appeared to be bleeding profusely, his other eye looked haggardly at Teran. Several gashes opened along his body, mimicking the scars he had gained from the battle against Origin. The familiar power pressed at him, seeking dominance. Seeking nothing short of squashing the sad resistance he and Itazuki were able to put up. The gashes closed themselves, they were only a reminder to the young upstart of what had happened the last time they met. On the other hand, the bleeding eye refused to quit. From one pocket Alex pulled out a deep blue bandanna, grumbling something along the lines of not this crap again. While Itazuki was busy mutilating his own body the man took his time in securing the bit of cloth around his head.

While the dark cloth darkened further, it did stop the precious flow of blood out of Alex's face. The wave of annihilation barreled down upon the duo, and while Itazuki managed to deflect a large portion of light energy, Alex was busy fending off the darkness. An elegant dance of striking, blocking, and parrying saw the ocean of black pushed away. Yet numerous blackened marks had been landed upon the warrior, still smoking and reeking of burned flesh. Through this dance Alex protected Itazuki while he allowed the accursed weapon to infuse into his body. When Itazuki launched himself at Teran Alex twirled his hammer and slammed it into the ground. Flames flickered momentarily, then vanished into the ground. An inferno burst out of the ground behind Teran to form a gigantic snake. The snake clung low to the ground and then struck out at the demigod's back.

He rubbed his beard for a minute and said "I can think really hard about unemployment"
~Based upon a saying by Walnuts.

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:51 am
"What is this? Itazuki are you afraid?" Teran spoke calmly, as his attack was sent forward, and Itazuki relied on an outside power. Staring for openings he could find none. Itazuki was to die it seemed, but Jigoku activated itself. "Alright. . . let's see what you can do with this."

The creature had held its own against the attack, and had taken very little damage. Teran was impressed. With the proper motivation, he would defeat any problem that came to him. A change to him was obvious, without this aura he had before, he had a different soul. It was that of the soul, his weapon was much like holy slayer. Except this thing has a more dominant soul doesn't it? Don't worry my maiden, he won't be able to harm our combined might. Teran whispered as he heard the question.

"Do I think I am a god?" A short pause, as Itazuki flew forward, and connected with Teran's sword of darkness, his blade of light moving to his side, and shooting a large shield around his body, sending the dark matter around the veil and through the air. It took a lot of energy, as the dark matter was one of the strongest elements taken against Teran, that and Alex's gravity. As he jumped back, retreating slightly, his blades prepared for another attack, as he saw Alex come towards him. He managed to speak before deflecting the man's attack. "If I was a god, I wouldn't be needing your help." A wink, as he watched Alex, his body rushing forward to a slash.

Both blades were in a horizontal slash, towards Alex's stomach. "Hey. . .I saw that you sent fire at me. Feel the ******** burn." Teran uttered, as the serpant shot through his body, as it hit his back, Teran winced in pain, a heavy grunt as a large hole in his stomach opened. The snake followed through the hole in the daemon's stomach. It appeared as though the snake had ripped through his flesh.

But alas, the intense pain did not have the power to rip a man's stomach completely apart. This was Teran, as he laughed lightly, spiders falling from the open cavity in his stomach. "Edo Ignarus. . ." Creatures of darkness were a swarm, as they began to attempt to crawl up Alex's legs, all of which spitting a black web, and small rays of darkness. They would die if hit, but only a few feet away, the hundreds of bugs also fell from the demi-god's mouth. As the cavity in his chest began to close, he was laughing lightly, as his body's damage created by Teran disappeared. Both blades were being swung around him loosely, as dark and light combined in a small orb in front of his face. Once both of them combined in a gray color, Teran gave it a swift lick, almost sensual. Placing it into his mouth, it rested there as his head turned slowly to Itazuki, his blades still directed towards Alex.

Opening his mouth, a bullet shot forward to itazuki, and as soon as it got close, exploded like a bomb. An overwhelming force of combined light and dark, far more powerful than just the simple two elements, was sent at Itazuki. Origin's strength was infused in this attack, as the elements had combined. This was fun for Teran, and he was making it obvious, as his smile returned, wider than ever.

Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas