Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians 18+

Back to Guilds

For people who are not 12 or 13. 

Tags: Adult, Awesome, Misc 

Reply Gaians 18+
Welcome to the Gaians 18+ Guild ~ Introduce Yourself Here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Be original
wtf?
13%
 13%  [ 21 ]
OkaY
39%
 39%  [ 62 ]
No even with God's help
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
gold!!!!!!
39%
 39%  [ 62 ]
Total Votes : 157

Ella Fantasma
Captain

Dapper Noob

750 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:20 am
WindMaiden
Hey! My name is Arlene -but you can call me Windy if you want wink , I'm 26, and I live in Florida. My hobbies are singing, hanging out with my hubby and snuggling our baby boy. lol. I used to have more hobbies, but I've found that now that I have a kid, a lot of that goes out the window! lol!

I would love to have some friends on here that are near my age. Please feel free to add me smile I'm on often, I just might have to step away if baby needs me.

I LOVE YOUR SIG PIC. So much. whee

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:41 pm
Thanks! biggrin I put it there because it makes me smile whenever I see it. xD  

WindMaiden

Ella Fantasma
Captain

Dapper Noob

750 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:53 pm
WindMaiden
Thanks! biggrin I put it there because it makes me smile whenever I see it. xD

I am SO obsessed with azumanga daioh it's not even funny. whee

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:38 pm
Me too! I think it's the funniest anime I've ever seen. Every episode is hilarious and has a crazy WTF moment, lol!  

WindMaiden

Lilith of the Ashes

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:00 pm
Krissy Kupcake
This seems redundant but My name is Krista and I am 19. I live in the lovely state of Maine(sarcasm). Some of my hobbies include warcraft 3, reading, anime, listening to music, and sleep. xp

Warcraft III is pretty cool razz  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:04 pm
Hey all, my name is Jen, or at least that's what I'm letting you call me razz

I'm 19 years old

I live in the most boring and ridiculed state...New Mexico. Please don't ask if I'm Mexican, need a passport to come here, or if I'm part of Texas because I will poke your eye >.>

I have many hobbies...I am a total band nerd at heart which means I play many instruments, my favorite being the Saxophone :3

I also love reading, writing (especially poetry), I love playing video games, I enjoy Role Playing (especially DnD with my friends), I enjoy WoW (World of Warcraft, for those who don't know), I love cooking/baking, and I love to eat and hang with friends (or both XD). I'm also a lot more talkative on the internet than real life and do enjoy a good conversation razz  

Lilith of the Ashes

Ella Fantasma
Captain

Dapper Noob

750 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:15 pm
Lilith of the Ashes
Krissy Kupcake
This seems redundant but My name is Krista and I am 19. I live in the lovely state of Maine(sarcasm). Some of my hobbies include warcraft 3, reading, anime, listening to music, and sleep. xp

Warcraft III is pretty cool razz

It definitely is. I don't play it enough though. That needs to be fixed.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:21 am
Hi. Call me Midnight..... since the rest of this name is plainly for RPG use. I live on the east coast & spend a lot of time on MMOs. WHen I'm not online, I spend time with my boyfriend. Currently I'm not in work or school which stinks gonk Unemployment's harsh

Anyway, I saw this guild & wanted to join because it looked like a lot of fun smile Plus, I at least know most people here are roughly my age. (20's or so)  

GS Sailor Midnight

Swashbuckling Conversationalist

10,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mako-Star Ragnarok

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:31 pm
Hello. You may call me Mako, I guess.
I'm still waiting on confirmation to join the Guild, but I thought I'd post an introduction already, anyway.

I'm 24. I live in Tennessee.
Full-time Student. Going for a simple Associates in Multimedia Technology(for Web Based Design).
Class of 2004, Naples American High School(Naples, Italy).

Grew up in Charleston, SC.
Lived overseas for about 3 years.
Lived in Orlando and St. Petersburg, Florida...
And where I am now, Chattanooga.

I love Dance Music(mostly House and Ambient Trance).
I also like Rap. Though, mostly non-commercial like Saigon, Del The Funky Homosapien, Goody MOB, etc.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:58 am
Ahoy hoy, the name is Emilie.
I'm 18 and something years old.
I live in Virginia, and I'm the only one in my family (besides sister and brother) born and raised here. Go me! biggrin
I love to sing, talk, dance, read novels and manga, play volleyball (with friends), sleep, eat, watch TV and films, take photos, dress up, etc.  

Emirrrr

xXCallistaXx

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:32 pm
Hi... i go by TJ...live in the south... like surfing the web...listening to music and watching good movies...

I'm single... work fulltime... home fulltime..i know BORING... anyways... tht's me  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:41 pm
Hi there,
My names Danielle, i'm 21 and I live in the very very rainy ENGLAND, but not in the glamourous London, but rather in the North in Durham (Google it), it's a tiny village, where everyone knows everyone else, and their business, i hate it!
My hobbies are archery mainly, It might sound dorky but i love it!!!!!!! I also love dancing in the rain, for no reason at all! rofl rofl  

Magic Danielle

stonedsim

Invisible Smoker

8,975 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:41 am
name: gina
where do you live: england (south)
hobbies: going to london, my boyfriend, piercings, drinking coctails, ciggerettes and dancing  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:43 am
Hi! My name is Janine aka Ning
22 years old
From sunny Florida heart
Thai-African American
Full time student attending FIU majoring in Economics.
I like to consider myself as a funny and chirpy smart a** but also lovable at the same time.
I love keeping myself busy a lot, I like listening to basically all types of music all the time.
I love eating all kinds of foods especially desserts ^_^ hehe.
I love meeting new people who share a common interest with me.
I'm a huge fan of online role playing games and horror movies, especially cult classics.
If you would like to know more about me ,feel free to ask....
4laugh  

MightyNingster

Fashionable Raider

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Gaians 18+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash