Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:32 pm
User Image
Max walks with him until they were far enough away that neither the city or Hayate could hear them. "...Here." Max stops and makes some distance between them,he cracks his neck a little before smirking and his hood comes off because of a quick breeze. "before we fight i must ask if you know of me..." He always asked this before a fight he felt that if people didn't know him the safer the city was.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:32 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate sleep talking in her sleep, "Once a time, there was a cat on the moon. Lonely, always looking over at earth.........................." She said, softly. No one unable to hear.  

polarisyn

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:38 pm
"You're a Titan like me and that is all that matters.. I just wish to challenge my strength against other Titans, so it doesn't matter what type of Titan you are." Otosu smiled and set his blade into the ground and said, "Of course you won't know who I am but this sword takes ten men to carry, I always tell my opponents this, they are always surprised that I can swing it with one hand." He then picked it up and said, "You can take the first swing." He knew this one would be a challenge and he decided not to reveal how quickly he could move at the very beginning.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:45 pm
User Image
Max summom some water to make the area damp and solid. "Fine..." Max didn't know how fast the titan was but he knew he was faster,in blazing speed he makes a passing slash to the armor only leaving scratches.  

miller4595

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:50 pm
Otosu smiled and let him hit before he said, "My turn." He then picked up his sword and ran towards Max at a human's pace, swinging the sword just like a human would and said, "Should I take you seriously, I mean no harm to either of us, just to see which is stronger." He back-stepped and continued, "Friendly competition." He then grabbed the sword more firmly and his eyes went into a narrow slant, a glow coming to them, "I'm a Death Watcher and am very quick as well as agile, I will not lose this battle." He stood there ready, his armor making a slight clanking sound as he shifted his weight.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:01 pm
User Image
Max laughs as he dodges the swing. "And since when has battle been friend?" He charges again but seems to phase out and appear behind him to deliver a kick to the back of his head then make some distance again. "But yes i won't kill you..."  

miller4595

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:07 pm
"Then I won't kill you either.." Otosu said as he himself disappeared with his own speed and swung downwards before throwing a diagonal cut and then slicing sideways before back stepping and grabbing the handle with two hands before using another side-sweep to create a gust of wind that would make even a dexterous Titan stumble. "This armor isn't normal... It's as flexible as clothing and just as light too, yet it still gives me the same protection as if it was made out of the strongest metal in the world." He once more held his sword in one hand and said, "So should we continue?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:13 pm
User Image
Max either dodges or deflects the swings. when the wind gusts comes he sinks his claws into the dense wet sand and stands up after it passes. "Yes lets." Max's smile turns more wicked and his moves get more erratic and faster,slashes and scratches appear over his armor until he gains distance again and waits for his next move.  

miller4595

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:17 pm
Otosu looked at his armor and said, "You know... Hitting the armor won't do anything.." Otosu then focused for a second whispering something before he ran forward for a pierce attack, then disappearing and reappearing in different areas at the same time. "The most favored move of the Death Watchers, 'Lotus's Bloom'." He said this as his eyes glowed more fiercely, "your the first opponent that I've actually had to use this on in a long time.. You should feel honored to see this."He knew he was pushing his body to it's limits with this move and if he made miss step he would break an arm or a leg or bleed to death by his own sword hitting him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:23 pm
User Image
Max smiles and jumps up his outline shown in the moons light. Throwing his hands outward the other otosus are hit with a claw in the head and max lands as the claws retract into his gloves again. "...more?" He asks with the same wicked smile and his eyes clearly showing he's snapped.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:25 pm
( Good Night! ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:33 pm
Otosu smiled and landed on his feet lightly, the blade covering his lower face as he smiled, his eyes still showing, "Until one of us has fallen to the ground we will fight, this time I intend to clash blades with you, I hope you will not dodge." He then ran forward taking his sword into both hands and throwing another gust of wind before jumping up into the air and once more throwing a gust of wind before landing at Max's backside and throwing yet a third wind buffet so that all three would clash together at the same time, creating a torrent of wind. He charged into this and said, "Get yourself ready for the final blow!" He swung downwards at Max, both hands still on the blade to add extra force to his downward strike. He knew that this would be the final blow for one of them though he didn't know whom.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:51 pm
User Image
Max smiled as he easily dodged the wind slashes and blocked the downward strike with a cross block using both claws he then smiled and delivered a front kick to his armored stomach sending him back while leaving a very small but noticeable dent in the armor which was only possible cause of the small but many scratches in a concentrated area. Swords may sunder. Defences may fail. My will is stronger then steel,and my flesh and bone far more deadly." He still smiles at him and laughs. "Your move."  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:58 pm
Otosu sat there and noticed for the first time the scratches in the one area. "I see... So that was your plan.." Otosu smiled and said "If we both go on, I don't think there would be a victor, rather we would both be losers by either dropping from exhaustion or just by the sheer willpower that we both contain we would kill each other, one of those two. So if you don't mind, let's call it a draw." He smiled and looked at his armor, "You really want to protect this village don't you, do you have someone that you love in this village? Don't answer the question if you don't want to..." He had set down his sword and conjured up a small bit of water to quench himself with. He was still looking for a companion of his own and he wanted to know what qualities he needed in one. All of the Titan's he had fought were the ones that treated their companions like slaves and he knew that this village already had a Titan and any one village could only have one Titan protecting it at a time, or so the unwritten rule went.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:06 pm
User Image
Max nods and he seems to calm down slowly,his eyes even slower grow less and less wild. "I'm only protecting those who took me in as their own...." He sat down too and put one hand on the ground as he held the other close to his mouth,the water seems to move though one arm into the other then to his hand.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff