Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:26 am
Cynder sat on his haunches with a lout "Phew!" And a large smile "Yay! We did it, Mama Ninetails!" He shouted as he fell onto his back, giggling up a storm. "Yes, Cynder, we sure showed them, haha~" She played along and poked his belly with one of her tails. "Now, now. Calm down children. I've lived long enough to see my fair share of trainer battles, and this Dragonair is going to be fit and healthy in no time. Just take her to the lake and feed her some sitrus berries, okay? Come on, cynder, I'm going to make some poffins! You want to help?" HE rolled over and shouted, "Yeah! yet's go!" and took off towards the valley.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:09 am
"I will and thank you for your help." Espeon said as she used teleport to bring her and the dragonair to the lake.  

Furrie Princess Nala

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:01 pm
Riolu looked at the empty field. It was pretty damaged by the battle. He walked inide his home and saw Kirlia curled up in the corner, shivering. He walked over and hugged her. "Don't worry" he said calmly "I'll never let another human hurt you again".  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:16 pm
the umbreon ended up on a huge hill overlooking the lake and said "what a great view" he sat enjoying the view  

cody-the-umbreon

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:43 pm
Waiting a while longer Smearlge came out from behind a tree blending perfectly into the background with the use of camoflague. "Is.. is it safe now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:59 pm
Cynder and Ninetails had just reached the valley camp with the ther valley dwellers, getting a warm welcome as Cynder retold the story in great detail to the younger Majuu and Ninetails got to work on those poffin using a metal pot that was shaped like a bronzong that she had "borrowed" from the steel convoy that rolled through every now-and-again. She sent out a message to all of the surrounding Majuu, saying "Come and get the world's greatist poffins in the valley!"  

LimberNimbleShadow

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:18 am
Kirlia looked up at Riolu and smiled "I know you will always be there to protect me". she said.
Riolu sighed "But I still needed help today to fend off those trainers, and now the humans know where this place is..." he looked down at his lifelong friend "I think we should move to the valley where the other pokemon are. the Ninetales that helped us earlier lives there too".
Kirlia looked around their treehouse "This has been our home for so long, it will be sad to say goodbye".
"I know" Riolu replied "but I don't think I can win against another large group of humans should they show up again".

A few hours later Riolu and Kirlia arrived in the valley where they saw the Ninetales handing out poffins to a group of pokemon. They approached her and Kirlia spoke up. "Excuse me! Miss Ninetales. My name is Kirlia. I want to thank you for your help earlier and I was wondering if we could live here".  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:13 pm
I keep a gun in the book you gave me. Prey all you want, but who's gonna save me?

Ninetales looked up from her poffin pot with a warm smile. "Oh, hello there, little ones~ You say you want to join the group? ...Allright, but you're gonna have to try not to be strangers to everyone else!" She giggled and nodded to them. "There's an empty hut over here, guys, come on!" He lead them to a straw and mud made hut that looked very stable and well kept. "These protect us from just about every element there is, especially rain. there's a pull-down door in the sill here, just pull that cord there, and the wooden door comes down. Hope you guys stay comfy~"

Hallelujah, lock and load

~Shooting for the Stars: A Joint Quest Thread~
Clickie please.

LimberNimbleShadow

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:24 am
Riolu bowed to the Ninetales and led Kirlia inside. "This isn't half bad" he said to himself. He looked over at Kirlia and placed the stuff he was carrying down. "I'm going to get the rest of our things, rest here until I return k?" Kirlia shook her head "I'm going to help Ms. Ninetales, I don't want to be a burden".
Riolu smiled "Alright, but don't push yourself too hard, I'll be back soon".
After Riolu had left Kirlia went outside and walked up to Ninetales. "Excuse me? Ms. Ninetales. Can I help out with anything?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:18 am
Ninetales put on a face of lightheartedness and responded. "Well, you could help set up the furniture in your new room~ Tyrese! Bring in the furniture, sweetie!" Ninetales called out to a Tyranitar who was carting an assorted batch of furniture. "Take your pick. They're made from hollowed]out bamboo, so they're strong enough to be fooled around on." She took the cart and wheeled it into the room. "Set them up however you like. I've got to fix dinner." She turned and waved to them with a tail and went back to the poffin pot.  

LimberNimbleShadow

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:17 pm
Kirlia looked at the furniture with awe. Not only were the others letting them live here. They even gave them a house and furniture! After the Tyrannitar placed everything inside, Kirlia began to re-arrange everything using her Psychic power. Once she was satisfied with her choices she went back outside to help Ninetales with dinner.

Meanwhile...

Riolu arrived at the hollowed-out tree where they once lived. He walked inside and began to gather up what was left of their belongings. He tied them up in a sack and walked outside when he was suddenly struck with something very hard. looking up from the dirt he saw a Pikachu, whose tail was still glowing with residual energy from the Iron tail attack.
"That's the Riolu from earlier. Right Bro?" one of the humans said.
"Yeah, and it's gonna lead us back to the other valley pokemon, if it knows whats good for it".
There was no way that Riolu was going to do that. Kirlia and the other pokeomn were there. Assuming a battle stance he glared at the two humans. He will defeat them!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:44 pm
Ninetails was putting the finishing touches on the poffins when Kirlia came back. She greeeted her again with a warm smile. "Kirlia! Just in time, hun. I've fixed some onigiri and assorted poffins...Do you want to taste-test them?" She presented a poffin of every color from each tail to her. One pink, blue, green, red and yellow. "You don't have to eat the while thing, but I've got plenty of everything to go around~ Oh, and that reminds me~ Cynder! Come here, please!" She called for him. Quickly he bounded from his hut and sat on his haunches in front of her. "Yes, ma? What's crackin'?" She giggles lightheartedly and placed a necklace around his neck with a charm that was shaped like an egg with wings. "That's a little trinket I got from my old rescue team a long time ago. Your dad and I were the best around...But enough about me. I need you to go and get Riolu. If you run into any trouble, press the charm in and it'll act as a help beacon only your father and I can hear. Use it only if you get into troublr, okay?" Cynder nodded and bounded off, headed to where he had met Riolu by the lake.  

LimberNimbleShadow

Wyrm Strander

Familiar Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:25 pm
(I want to apologize for not posting for so long, I got evicted from my apt. and lost my internet. But I'm back now so it's k.)

Buizel gathered the berries again, when he heard a commotion. He dropped them and hid behind a tree. He saw a hut, and there was a riolu and a... PIKACHU?! "I can't go out there, it'll knock me out instantly!" Buizel ran from the scene to the direction of The Valley. "I've got to get help!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:51 am
Kirlia looked at the delicious-lookig treats and began to take a nibble of each one. After finishing she politely wiped her mouth and looked up at Ninetales. "They were all quite delicious Ms. Ninetales. You're an excellent chef'. She looke daway for a moment and then decided to ask her. "Um. I was wondering... Could you please teach me how to cook?"

Meanwhile...

Riolu rushed at the Pikachu, striking out with his Force Palm attack. Pikachu evaded the technique and countered with Thundershock. Riolu reeled back as the electricity coursed through his body. Pikachu the followed up with a Headbutt attack.
"Nice one Bro!" one of the humans called out.
"Just a bit more" replied Pikachu's trainer "Then I'll catch it".
Riolu got to his feet and glared at the humans, then something strange happened. His body felt lighter and he felt like he could move faster that before. Then he remembered! His special ability. Steadfast. He closed the gap between Pikachu and himself in an instant and raised one of his legs, nailing the unsuspecting pokemon with a Blaze Kick attack, a move he inherited from his father: Blaziken!
The humans called back the defeated pokemon and retreated whilst Riolu sat on the ground and caught his breath...  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:46 am
"Woah! How'd you do a Blaze Kick? That was awesome!" Cynder had just reached Riolu after the display of awesome he had just exhibited. "Are you okay, man?" He sat on his haunches next to the huffing Riolu.

While this was gong on, Ninetales, grinned lightly at the young Kirlia. "Well, I suppose you can. All you need to do is make a fire for me, okay? We'll start from there and work our way up  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff