Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:34 pm
A slight smile crossed John's face, "Why if it isn't the brilliant Chi! How are you doing these days?" he said and looked at her from across the street.

Not knowing who the person was, Nikki stood behind John silently, observing the girl.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:39 pm
" just brilliant ember dissappeared kabal cheated on me corrupting my eternal soul the usual" she said "how is being back alive i thought i killed ya well enough... eh after you were gone i got kinda bored, you were a good boss specially when you were nice to me, i used to reallllly like you but you became annoying with your whole world dominance thing" she shrugged "dont worry i aint gana kill you again, im just trying to get a job and stuff" she yawned "if you need to come kill me you know where i live imma go shopping" she said and walked off

(i gotta get off sorry good night everyone ill reply to any replies directed toward chi in the morning)  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:44 pm
John sighed, "Come on Chi, you know I won't kill someone with your ability without a good fight. Besies, this time it will be fun. I'm not outnumbered and I'm stronger. Once for old times sake. One little fight. What do you say?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:47 pm
Katie Wildheart
Liz bursted out laughing. As she did so, she clutched her hands to her stomach. "Seriously," she said between laughs, "That's what this is all about? Some trick to make me go crazy?" She laughed some more, "Come on, can't you do better than that?"

John slammed his fist down on the table, "Tell me when she works." The woman, with a frightened look, slid back in her chair. "S-she works here every day. Different hours."
He glared at her, "What about tomorrow?"

"I don't think I can-"

John hissed and slammed his fist on the table again, this time showing her his fangs.

The woman let out a little scream. "Twelve to seven. She works twelve to seven tomorrow."

John stood up and walked out the door of the restaraunt as Nikki turned to the woman. "You will tell no one about us. If you do," she reavealed her fangs, "You answer to me." Then she too walked out the door.

Hunter reaches for something on his back and pulls out an old war axe, "i wouldnt be here and armed if i was kiding he probly allready got to your work, friends, or school and is going to be waiting for you  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:00 pm
Liz glared at him, "That's not funny Hunter."  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:35 pm
Hunters look is sierious, "im not jokeing lizzy"  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:05 am
She thought about his proposition as she shopped "it would be a great way to teach kabel a lesson" she thought to herself as she bought some gothic yet functional looking cloths and smiled to herself "but at his first chance he might just stab me in the back so i best not let my guard down" she got her cloths and headed home  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:13 am
He walked up to Dante and put a hand on his shoulder as his electricity died down "Just personal business.." he said and kept walking he picked up his helmet and put it back on going back into the temple finding calm and steady he sat down in a chair and picked a book off the shelf and kept reading it.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:14 am
In that moment, her world seemed to tip upside down. "How..." she muttered, "Why?....What does he want?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:17 am
"Another time then," he said quetly to himself. Then he turned to leave.

Nikki trailed along behind him, "Where are we going now?" she asked.

"There's a friend of Elizabeth's that I want to meet," he replied and kept walking.  

Katie Wildheart

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:19 am
When chi got home she took a long shower and relaxed allowing herself to return to her full human form, she thought about her options carefully, she finished her shhower and got dressed in her new cloths and summoned up some of her small things from her home in hell.

(new cloths)

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:32 am
Kabal walked out of the temple and looked at the front and climbed to the top finding a note "So it was here.." he said and read it shaking his head "Fine with me.." he said jumped down and laying on the grass.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:21 pm
chi sighed and petted rex, he licked her hand gently... she really didnt know what to do and it was reallly starting to bug her  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:42 pm
Kabal stopped back up and stretched he looked around so calm and dark nothing to do.He walked out into the middle of the street and began to walk and looked around and something strange was happened he noticed men in hoods and in all black everywhere.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

The Indrid Cold

Aged Phantom

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:22 pm
Dante stood confused. He almost knew somehow that he would say something like that. Dante noticed that he was walking down the street and he went to approach him. "Do you know or have fought against a man known as John Santan?" he asked him. Dante still didn't know his name.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff