Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Lyndria
Lyndria. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:50 pm
User Image"And pyromancers don't require food?" She sounded mildly disappointed, as she truly hoped to learn this new magic. She was devouring hers. The large sandwich was gone in three bites, and she drank deep mouthfuls of the soup silently enjoying the taste. She tensed once more, for her parents were a touchy subject. "I'm eighteen, my parents are of no consequence." was her curt response, as she returned to her soup.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:57 pm
"Not quite," Avin said, in response to the food. "I'm afraid there's a little more to it than that," he added. "Aye," He nodded, thinking about his own parents. "I'm twenty-four," He stated, nodding to himself as he ran his finger round the rim of his glass. "And yet, not a day goes by I don't miss my parents," He finished, turning to face her. "I can understand if you'd rather not speak of it, I apologize for bringing it up. How's the food?" He changed the subject, turning once more to face the counter before him.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:13 pm
User ImageIt was an effort, but she managed to relax. "My parents died...five years ago." She knew he'd know when. So many people died that day, or the days afterward like her brother. Her hand raised up, silently clutching the cool metal of her mother's locket. When she swallowed, she could feel her choker pressing against her throat. "They do not leave you when they die," she supplied in a quiet voice, one she'd used to comfort the children when they still had nightmares of that day. One she used to calm herself down when she let her thoughts stray. Shaking her head, she returned to the happier topic. "The food's great." She pushed the bowl toward him a little, "Do you want to try it?" She offered the spoon as she asked, "What else makes you not need food?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:23 pm
Avin looked to the food, hiding his disgust he politely declined. "My family has something to do with it," He said, gently pushing her hand with the spoon back to the bowl. "Thank you though, but you eat it, It's yours," He smiled, hiding the emotions stirring within him at that very moment. He felt like he should just get up and run, run far away from this girl, the second who's life was destroyed by his actions.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:32 pm
User ImageLeona pulled her soup spoon back, trying to understand where the tinge of disgust she thought she saw came from. Then it occurred to her. It was impolite to take food after someone else. It was related to germs. She remembered that now. She blushed terribly after remembering. Her parents would be ashamed of her impolite behavior. She focused on eating her soup, as she asked quietly, "So you've always been able to not eat all the time?" She bit her lip a little, not looking at him, "I can too. But only a week without effects." She wasn't sure why she was telling him. What it meant. Her abilities had been hers and her makeshift family's. Why would she tell this complete stranger?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:37 pm
"Not forever," Avin said, shaking his head. "We haven't eaten for... just under five years," He admitted, drinking down the water he'd been staring at. " And you should eat more than that, you're a growing girl," He said, turning to her. "Look at you, you're wasting away." He stopped for a moment, briefly considering the possible outcomes. "You should come travel with Us," He suggested, looking back to his empty glass. "It would probably be safer than stealing and begging in this s**t hole."  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:47 pm
User Image"Five years?" she whispered, envious. She finished the soup in front of her, then ordered another sandwich. She discreetly winked at the chef, hoping she understood just a little for her, but the rest for her friends. When he spoke, she spun on the stool, insuring he couldn't catch her unaware from behind. Her hands went to her knives and she spat, "I'm not going to be your slave."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:49 am
Avin laughed, loud, throwing a hand over his mouth. "We're sorry, you've misunderstood," He wiped a tear from his eye. "We don't need a slave, we're perfectly capable. We want to take you away from here, give you something better," He said seriously, watching the chef.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:27 pm
User ImageLeona opened her mouth, then abruptly closed it. She was going to defend her home, but how could she explain it? Yes, she had constant hunger pains, but she'd adjusted. She finally was strong enough not to get hurt anymore. She was finally strong enough to keep her friends from being hurt ever. Though she was already considering leaving them, the actual possibility made her sit back and wonder. She was fairly sure they would do well on their own. Alex was almost as good of a thief as she was, and she knew if they got desperate the chef here would help out her angel. She gave her a small smile, as the quarter of a sandwich, barely four inches was placed in front of her. Turning to Avin she looked at him seriously, "Why?"

Moved to one-on-one thread, until other roleplayers return.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:32 pm
"Why?" Avin questioned, taken aback by the question. He thought deeply, unsure of the answer himself. "We suppose..." He began, thinking it over. "We want to do some good our my lifetime," He said finally, content with his answer. "And you remind us so much of our sister it kills us to see you this way.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:16 pm
Sinku walked into the restaurant with the hood of his cloak up to hide his face and sat down at the bar ordering a mug of rum.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:07 pm
User Image((w00t! Welcome back Sinku Anaka!))

"Emelie was your sister?" she whispered, brushing her hair out of her face. She knew better than to believe him. Knew that whenever she let her dreams loose they'd fall hard against the cold ground of reality. But even though she knew it, she still couldn't keep herself from dreaming; from seeing a better world out there for herself. Some part of her told her this would be her only chance to get out of Opalescent City. To emerge from this life of deary. "Can you teach me magic?" she asked quietly. There were always things she somehow knew she could do, but couldn't figure out how to actually do it. "Some of it anyway?" Her mind was already racing with possibilities. Her parents traveled when she was young, so officially she'd been throughout Lyndria, but those were fantastical memories of a child, now she would be able to appreciate the wonders.

She slowed her thoughts, bringing her back to reality. "There are a few things I need to do first," she commented softly. The food and money she'd gotten today. Summer was coming up, they wouldn't freeze to death at night without her spells. Her lip quivered at the thought of losing her family again, though she told herself it was for the best. Perhaps she could return once she'd learned new things, and help them, free them too.

Her gaze shifted automatically towards the sound of the door opening. She couldn't help the shiver as the dark figure sat down near her. Though there was something kindred about him; something that made her want to go over and talk with him like she did the doves every morning; she still was moderately unnerved by the hooded man. She preferred being able to see someone's eyes at least.

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:15 pm
Avin watched the man enter, studying his every move as he made his way to the bar. "Yes, Magic we can do," He said to Leona, still watching the man. "Go to whatever it is you need to do. We leave shortly," Avin told her, untying the purse from his belt. He secretly moved it to Leona, placing it in the palm of her hand and curling her fist around it. He leaned in and whispered, "Take this to your friends, say your goodbyes and let us be gone from this place."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:32 pm
Sinku felt the girl that was nearby gazing at him and turned his head towards her and leveled his cold grey eyes into hers." May I help you miss?" He asked calmly before taking a swig of the rum.  

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:34 pm
User ImageLeona was a thief. And as such, she was very quick with hiding money. Still, the heavy purse made her feel lopsided. She couldn't imagine how much was in it. This was the better life she was hoping to get for her family. No matter what happened to her; if she got hurt again or killed; she was keeping them safe.

Sliding off the stool, a change occurred in Leona. A rougher side could be seen; one who truly seen the horrors of this world. "You new here?" She chuckled darkly, "You'd best keep your tongue tied around here." Her curiosity wanted her to ask him what exactly he was, but she told herself Avin would know. And therefore she could fine out from him.

Lyndria

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff