Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:59 pm
Massasooni rolls his eyes. "... Why should I even care of honor?... another thing to tie down our freedom." He said, still leaning on his sword. In place of really going after Enkah he raises his hand to bring the dark orb floating slowly around him to a halt above the palm, just to be safe she didn't rush at him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:12 am
Jaded rolled his eyes.He knew he had darkness with in him.He looked at Enkah and lifted a brow.This was new.Before Enkah never came to his aid  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:06 am
Enkah thought as hard as she could. She didn't want anyone to die. No one. She said "Because death is a sacred thing. I know that personally." She glared at Nyra. "And I don't want anyone to die horribly, and defenseless, like I did. That is the difference between us. Sympathy. So you shall fight me or stand down."  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:00 pm
Massasooni chuckles a bit. "So... a bit of wrath in you now, I see... You're so caught up in the past that any image of similarity should get your motor running. It's pathetic to know your weakness so easily and swiftly..." He said, unmoving though... as if staying there was his third option of neither.  

Shadowing Death

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:08 pm
((.....waiting to get the okay to start posting.....(page 3) ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:45 pm
Enkah stared at him "It is both strength and weakness."  

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:37 pm
Massasooni shakes his head. "Not much for someone like you..." He said unmoving.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:42 pm
Enkah stared at him, and said "You are trying to bore into me. It isn't working."  

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:53 pm
Massasooni doesn’t move. "I never said I was..." He said rather then give a straight answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:56 pm
Enkah said "But that was what you were trying to do. Anyone with a brain wouldn't say that they were. You know that, because you probably have a brain."  

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:00 pm
Massasooni shrugs and rolls his eyes. "Well, yes we all have brains here..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:06 pm
Nyra felt the rage ebbing within her. She ran at Enkah, holding her sword at Enkah's neck. Enkah said "You know you won't do it again." Nyra bared her teeth and said "Who said?" Enkah said no more and pushed her staff against Nyra's lower rib cage, knocking Nyra back.  

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:22 pm
Massasooni then quickly raises his sword to point at Enkah. "Now now... it is not honorable for you to hit someone when they are defenselessly distracted on your words. If you must fight, fight me." He said in a mocking tone as his orb still floated, but started to slowly move a bit towards Enkah... not as if it was meant for an attack, more like more mocking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:44 pm
Enkah's eyes flashed with anger. "She behaved aggressively towards me... I shouldn't have to justify this to you!" Her wings moved more together behind her back.  

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:00 pm
Massasooni shrugs a bit, still pointing his sword at her. "... Nor should I have justified about who I was planning on attacking."  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff