Submit

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:40 pm
Expired Pudding
Regulust
Expired Pudding
Bongardo
I've always liked Lugia better then Ho-oh, so I got Soul Silver. I didn't know of any other Pokemon differences when I made that decision.

You seem awfully offended that he picked SS.

Chalk up another SS lover....i still dont see wat is SO wonderful about Lugia......HG FOREVER BIOTCHES!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Sorry, i have a little chcolate in my system.

Ok, back to business. I am just so...wait i've got an---no, that's a stupid idea.....maybe >w<

You are an idiot.

They games are the same. There's like only minor differences and Ho-oh and Lugia are available in both games.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:44 pm
Regulust
Expired Pudding
Regulust
Expired Pudding
Bongardo
I've always liked Lugia better then Ho-oh, so I got Soul Silver. I didn't know of any other Pokemon differences when I made that decision.

Chalk up another SS lover....i still dont see wat is SO wonderful about Lugia......HG FOREVER BIOTCHES!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Ok, back to business. I am just so...wait i've got an---no, that's a stupid idea.....maybe >w<

You are an idiot.

They games are the same. There's like only minor differences and Ho-oh and Lugia are available in both games.

It's a matter of opinion. Some people like HG over SS. Some people like SS over HG. Some people like both and i like those people. Of course, some people just get too serious with there opinion and hate on people who like wat they don't. I still think HG is better than SS. Some people disagree with me. And some people act all b!tchy when i say that i think Ho-Oh is better than Lugia. And some SS supporters act like b!tches. Some HG supporters act like b!tches.

Yeah, and I'M the idiot.

Expired Pudding

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:24 pm
Expired Pudding
Regulust
Expired Pudding
Regulust
Expired Pudding
Bongardo

You are an idiot.

It's a matter of opinion. Some people like HG over SS. Some people like SS over HG. Some people like both and i like those people. Of course, some people just get too serious with there opinion and hate on people who like wat they don't. I still think HG is better than SS. Some people disagree with me. And some people act all b!tchy when i say that i think Ho-Oh is better than Lugia. And some SS supporters act like b!tches. Some HG supporters act like b!tches.

Yeah, and I'M the idiot.

Why bother fighting at all?
Reg, harsh as he may be, has a point. The differences between versions are minor, negligible at best.
The only reason I picked SS over HG is because Silver holds more nostalgia for me, being the one I played over and over and over again until its save battery ran out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:07 pm
Wantcookie
Expired Pudding
Regulust
Expired Pudding
Regulust

You are an idiot.

Yeah, and I'M the idiot.

Reg, harsh as he may be, has a point. The differences between versions are minor, negligible at best.
The only reason I picked SS over HG is because Silver holds more nostalgia for me, being the one I played over and over and over again until its save battery ran out.

It's all a matter or opinion!!!!!! Cristo!!!!!!!  

Expired Pudding

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:16 pm
Expired Pudding
Wantcookie
Expired Pudding
Regulust
Expired Pudding
Regulust

You are an idiot.

Yeah, and I'M the idiot.

Yes, but there's little reason to get so worked up over it all. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:00 pm
Wantcookie
Expired Pudding
Wantcookie
Expired Pudding
Regulust

You are an idiot.

Yeah, and I'M the idiot.

-.-""""

Ahh, look what i've gone and done. i've made a mess with this post. People get PO'ed at each other all because i decided to say i like HG better than SS. The people get p!ssed and fights break....oh, you've really done it now,
Rein-y!

okay, now i'm just exagerating. But people probably get p!ssed at each other.

Expired Pudding

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:34 pm
Expired Pudding
Wantcookie
Expired Pudding
Wantcookie
Expired Pudding
Regulust

You are an idiot.

Yeah, and I'M the idiot.

-.-""""

Ahh, look what i've gone and done. i've made a mess with this post. People get PO'ed at each other all because i decided to say i like HG better than SS. The people get p!ssed and fights break....oh, you've really done it now,
Rein-y!

okay, now i'm just exagerating. But people probably get p!ssed at each other.
Believe me, this isn't CLOSE to the regular fights people have over here.

*coughcoughmafigamescoughcough*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:26 pm
I'm amused by how insignificant this topic is, especially since both games have the option of capturing both legendaries.

Can't wait for the sequel topic:

"Black iz bettur than White becoz it's longer, bitches!!!!!"  

Sir Codin

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:06 pm
Lord of Armageddon
I'm amused by how insignificant this topic is, especially since both games have the option of capturing both legendaries.

YEAH BUT RESHIRAM HAS A d**k AND IS THEREFORE MANLIER  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:41 pm
Lord of Armageddon

The only insiginificance is your comment. It is also very offensive in the fact that you ridicule my post because i decided to voice my opinion. It's my opinion to think HG is better than SS. Of course, their are those people who have a different opinion but that's beside the point.

And, fyi, I' getting black and white. Why? One, they're both awesome games. Two, why not? Three, my parents don't mind. Four, because i can!!!!!!!!

Also, your final note makes me want to kill you. More on my motives later.

Expired Pudding

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:52 pm
This thread really doesn't make sense. It's purely preference.

I only got Heart Gold because Lugia is stronger, and much better than leveling it to level 70 from 40. Also, my friend's got S Silver.

Getting Black cause the cover Pokemon looks like it has a wang, and like Cookie said, is therefore manlier.
And, it looks cooler. Same game though.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:56 pm
In The Kitchen
This thread really doesn't make sense. It's purely preference.

I only got Heart Gold because Lugia is stronger, and much better than leveling it to level 70 from 40. Also, my friend's got S Silver.

Getting Black cause the cover Pokemon looks like it has a wang, and like Cookie said, is therefore manlier.
And, it looks cooler. Same game though.

Thank you, you're the only one who gets it!! It's purely preference!!!

...Still getting black and white.

Expired Pudding

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:58 pm
no we get it, but we just love making fun of new members if we have the chance.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:13 pm
Expired Pudding

Wantcookie

The Eleventh AK
Okay I joke that Gold is better, but seriously. They're exactly the ******** same. WUHHHH BUT LUGIA IS THE MASCOT FOR SILVER SO WHAT THEY'RE BOTH COOL

HO-OH IS A ******** BIRD
HE'LL RIP YO FACE OFF WITH HIS TALONS
FO REEEEL

Super Cheesio
They're both the same game. The same as most other Pokemon games with a few added features.

Nomega

And seriously, they're the same game.
I got silver because I figured most people would get gold.

Regulust

You are an idiot.

Expired Pudding
Thanks to all you Heartgold, Gold, and Ho-Oh supporters! I love you all!!! And Silver, SoulSilver And Lugia supporters can bite my frickin' a**!!! TAKE THAT B!TCHES!!!! HO-OH, GOLD AND HEARTGOLD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
....Heh, i guess i got carried away...sorry... sweatdrop

Okay, back to being serious. Ho-Oh lives in the Bell Tower, which is in the BEAST Ecruteak City. Where does Lugia live? In dark, boring islands. Hm, which is better? A beautiful city where an equally beautiful Pokemon lives, Or a dark, boring island with a dull-looking Pokemon (Lugia has no color!)? I hope all of you where smart enough to pick the first option!!

Ho-Oh forever.

Expired Pudding

Expired Pudding

Yeah, and I'M the idiot.

Hmm.  

The Awkwardest Turtle

Expired Pudding

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:44 pm
The Awkwardest Turtle
Expired Pudding

Wantcookie

The Eleventh AK
Okay I joke that Gold is better, but seriously. They're exactly the ******** same. WUHHHH BUT LUGIA IS THE MASCOT FOR SILVER SO WHAT THEY'RE BOTH COOL

HO-OH IS A ********
CRAZY BIRD
HE'LL RIP YO FACE OFF WITH HIS TALONS
FO REEEEL

Super Cheesio
They're both the same game. The same as most other Pokemon games with a few added features.

Nomega

And seriously, they're the same game.
I got silver because I figured most people would get gold.

Regulust

You are an idiot.

Expired Pudding
Thanks to all you Heartgold, Gold, and Ho-Oh supporters! I love you all!!! And Silver, SoulSilver And Lugia supporters can bite my frickin' a**!!! TAKE THAT B!TCHES!!!! HO-OH, GOLD AND HEARTGOLD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
....Heh, i guess i got carried away...sorry... sweatdrop

Okay, back to being serious. Ho-Oh lives in the Bell Tower, which is in the BEAST Ecruteak City. Where does Lugia live? In dark, boring islands. Hm, which is better? A beautiful city where an equally beautiful Pokemon lives, Or a dark, boring island with a dull-looking Pokemon (Lugia has no color!)? I hope all of you where smart enough to pick the first option!!

Ho-Oh forever.

Expired Pudding

Expired Pudding

Yeah, and I'M the idiot.

Hmm.

Excuse me, but what is THAT supposed to mean?!  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff