Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Untamable (1x1 Wolf RP, Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:53 pm
“Yea, probably…” Kanti laid her head down on her paws and gazed out across the snow. The wind ruffled her fur and she instinctively pressed closer to Sanoskue for warmth. “Sorry,” she muttered when she realized how close she was to him and she drew back.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:56 pm
"It's ok, nothing to be sorry about." Sanoskue said, feeling the breeze blow through his fur. He closed his eyes and relished the warmth the sun provided, and the warmth that radiated from Kanti.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:09 pm
Slowly Kanti leaned over and rested against Sanoskue’s side, nervous but at the same time comfortable. “What do you plan on doing now Sanoskue?” Kanti asked softly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:12 pm
Sanoskue watched the sun glinting off the river for a while before answering, "Not sure. I have my whole life ahead of me to do whatever I want, and here I am without an idea of what that is." He said with a small chuckle, "What about you? What are your plans?"  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:21 pm
Kanti’s eyes misted over and she didn’t answer for a long time, lost in thought. “I’m not sure,” she answered honestly. “I want to live under my own rules, but I don’t like being alone…I guess right now my main priority is to stay alive, have my legs heal, and be able to run come summertime. But after that…” she turned her head away and trailed off.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:23 pm
Sanoskue was quiet as he watched a rabbit make it's way to the river, he wasn't going to catch it, there was still plenty of meat left on the doe. After a while he said, "You could always stay with me if you wanted. I mean, I could use the company, and it's not like I'd order you around or anything, thats not what friends do."  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:33 pm
Kanti smiled faintly. “Friends…that’s a word I haven’t heard in a while,” she said grimly. “Not since Jinto…” Kanti’s eyes began to water and she quickly lay her head down and covered her face with her tail.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:39 pm
Sanoskue rested his head ontop of hers, "Hey...it's ok. If you want to cry just let it out, no need to be strong around me."  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:45 pm
Kanti pressed closer against Sanoskue’s side as she shook, still trying to control the tears that threatened to spill over. Her body shook with the effort. “I hate crying,” she growled softly even as she lost the battle and tears began to run down her slender muzzle and off her nose to freeze in the snow.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:48 pm
Sanoskue pressed closer to her and wraped his tail around her, "It's alright, sometimes it's necessary to let the tears flow." He gently nuzzled her cheek, trying to cheer her up.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:55 pm
Whimpering softly, Kanti licked Sanoskue’s nose, showing her appreciation for his comfort before resting her head on his paws. “I’m sorry,” she said softly, regaining control. “That was…I don’t know what that was. I hadn’t thought about him in so long, I forgot how much that memory hurt…”  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:57 pm
Sanoskue blinked at her lick then smiled, "It's alright, I have my moments of weakness when I think about my brother." He said softly.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:02 pm
Kanti snuggled against him comfortingly. “I’m sure he’s okay…when my leg’s heal up, I’ll help you find him, if you want?” She watched Sanoskue’s face carefully, looking for any sign she’d said the wrong thing.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:07 pm
Sanoskue shook his head, "No...he may be my brother through blood but I have no wish to see him again. He was one of the ones who stopped the fight between me and the Alpha."  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 12:33 pm
“Oh…that’s rough…why did he stop you? Unless you don’t want to talk about it of course,” Kanti said softly. She looked up at him, watching, her gaze steady but gentle.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff