Super Mario Galaxy 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:28 pm
UGH THE LAST STAR IS A ******** b***h AND A HALF.

SPOILERS: IT'S REALLY HARD.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:22 pm
D3thgod of hell
Question, is this game worth every dollar of it?
Also Im doing words in white too, hurrah so fun.

If you've ever liked any Mario game before, then yes.  

Waynebrizzle

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:20 pm
I mean it's only one of the best games you can get for the Wii  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:30 pm
I'm working on the second to last galaxy... uh world... WHY THE HELL ARE THE LOGICS OF THE NAMES REVERSED? THE WORLDS ARE A GALAXIES AND THE GALAXIES ARE REALLY PLANET CLUSTERS AND SPACE SHIPS! AUGHHH  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:38 pm
Yeah that is a little weird...

That said they've always referred to groups of levels as Worlds in Mario games so in that way it makes sense.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:51 pm
for the 40th time

Mario =/= science  

Waynebrizzle

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:54 pm
Mario > Science  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:00 pm
Thar be spoilers here. Read at your own risk.

Hokay, first. Cosmic Rosalina never comes to help me when I die. EFF HER.

Then, I think that (Miyamoto willing)the next starfox game should be like the bird levels. I think those control pretty damn sweet.

Finally. Wayne whattya tawkin about? The Green Stars are cool as hell. The ones in Battle Belt were lazy, Boom Bunker was lazy, Slipsand was obvious for the first and lazy for the next two, Upside Dizzy was obvious, BUT! There are good ones too. The volcano one at shiverburn? The ones in Mario Squared? Boulder Bowl and Hightail falls were excellent with theirs. I felt they were like the red coins from 64 only not as frustrating if you got 7 and then died. Some of them were really clever and well hidden. For me they really added to the exploration factor and I really got to appreciate the level design.  

Owwin

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:24 pm
I really hated the bird levels.
It never really identified when I was tilting so I could never go back up. D=  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:38 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
I really hated the bird levels.
It never really identified when I was tilting so I could never go back up. D=
Hmm, maybe its cause I have motion +?  

Owwin

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:39 pm
I got the comet medal on Battlefield flyover; so ILI, you suck.

I think it'd be better if you held the wiimote horizontally and they fixed the pointer forawrd.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:06 pm
I hated the bird levels too.  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:13 pm
Owwin

Then, I think that (Miyamoto willing)the next starfox game should be like the bird levels. I think those control pretty damn sweet.

Finally. Wayne whattya tawkin about? The Green Stars are cool as hell. The ones in Battle Belt were lazy, Boom Bunker was lazy, Slipsand was obvious for the first and lazy for the next two, Upside Dizzy was obvious, BUT! There are good ones too. The volcano one at shiverburn? The ones in Mario Squared? Boulder Bowl and Hightail falls were excellent with theirs. I felt they were like the red coins from 64 only not as frustrating if you got 7 and then died. Some of them were really clever and well hidden. For me they really added to the exploration factor and I really got to appreciate the level design.

Honestly, I thought all but, like, five were just uncreative. It was sort of like the purple coin challenges, only they were half of the game's stars, so it got tired a lot faster than the purple coins did.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:35 pm
Owwin: I still haven't gotten that. D=
Soon I will get Resort... maybe.
Keegz: I'M NOT EVEN THERE YET. I haven't gotten to play it much because of finals.  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:53 pm
Waynebrizzle
Owwin

Honestly, I thought all but, like, five were just uncreative. It was sort of like the purple coin challenges, only they were half of the game's stars, so it got tired a lot faster than the purple coins did.
I think they beat the purple coin challenges and the 100 coin challenges from 64 for sure.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff