Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A sailor Moon Rp ( Sailor Zodiac Rp w Orginals ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:43 pm
"Awww...poor thing. Here," Natalia pulled out some tiger balm. "This shouldn't hurt. I WILL feel cold at first. It's to help it heal." She gently unwrapped Miku's hand just enough to apply the balm.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:06 pm
Miku watched curiously as she began to unwrap her hand just enough for her to apply some of the balm. It felt cold around the wound just like she told her, and she hardly felt a thing. "Thanks, this should help a lot." She said politely to her.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:12 pm
"Yeah...if you ever hurt yourself again, let me know. I've got plently of this stuff."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:59 am
(( Hi sorry I havent posted for awhile ))

Megan smiled "come on I think we better help the other people here " she said and then will have a plan to find the others and quick because I feel a great evil coming.  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:01 pm
"Thanks." She responded cheerfully, as she rewrapped the bandages on her hand. She would eventually take them off later on in the day, though for now she thought it would be best to leave them alone.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:33 pm
IkumiAngel
"Thanks." She responded cheerfully, as she rewrapped the bandages on her hand. She would eventually take them off later on in the day, though for now she thought it would be best to leave them alone.

"So, where are you heading off to now? I've got study hall so I've got some time to spare." Natalia readjusted her drawing book.  

Darkness Cake

Faiyth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:51 pm
hansonangel
(( Hi sorry I havent posted for awhile ))

Megan smiled "come on I think we better help the other people here " she said and then will have a plan to find the others and quick because I feel a great evil coming.

Skye nodded, "Alright." She replied before turning towards where the monster was, a small blank card was left in the road. "Hm... What's this?" She asked herself as she walked over and picked it up, "A card?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:27 pm
Fae looked over her shoulder at the card. She muttered something and she was untransformed. She brushed her hands through her tosseled hair and asked, "What is that?"  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Faiyth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:04 pm
"I'm not sure." She replied as her original school uniform appeared on her body. "But I am sure that it wasn't here before."

An Illusion then appeared in the sky above them, "You girls better watch out, because we know who you are!" Anne said with an obnoxious snort. "Yeah, So girls I suggest you step down and leave our cardians alone." Alan mumbled, "That is if you know what's good for you."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:10 pm
Miku was about to answer when she suddenly had a cold chill run down her spine. It was similar to the time that monster appeared in the class room just around an hour ago. Was something similar happening close by again?

"Umm I go to gym next." She said, as she shook the thought out of her head.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:44 pm
Natalia looked at Miku questioningly but decided to let it go. "Do you want me to walk you there?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:12 pm
Fae jumped as the voice came out of nowhere, "We'll do as we please!" She yelled, boldly, "This is our job: to stop you!!" Her face was in a passionate twist of anger, fear and teenage rebelliousness. It looked good on her.  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:26 pm
" Let me see that " Megan said to the other girls " This might be a clue to who sent that monster" she said " Stella " she called Stella walked over to Megan.

" Yes what is it I want you to do me a favor " Megan asked " You and the other moon cats are good at figureing out things do you think you can have Luna and Artimes help out for awhile" she asked

" I could try " the cat said to Sailor Capricorn

Minako walked in side her house and turned on the tv the news was saying somethine about that school that had she had past a few hours ago . " Hum weird" she said  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:57 pm
Sailor Libra turned back into her norm, Fae. She brushed the tangles out of her hair and decided that school was out of the question now. "I'll see you later, girls." She called, tossing her dark hair over her shoulder with a smile. She walked to the two story home her parents owned and snuck through the back. There was no need to alarm her parents that her old habbit of ditching came back again cause really it didn't. She opened the back door quietly and ran up the stairs silently. Closing her door, She fell onto her bed, exhausted. Transforming into her scout form took so much energy.  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:32 am
Capricorn smiled " I guess I better transform back as welll " she said transforming back to her normal clothing

Stella smiled " you want me to go ask Luna and Artimes about this " the cat asked Megan

" No not yet not till I get some info on that monster" she said and walked over to the dust that used to be Youma .  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff