Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:39 am
Dark-Ninja70
Kunesume2
Its good to have fellow students in the later years. All mine are KIA, MIA, or inactive. But, I did catch Detachi on myspace once.
I trained a few people....
1st - Zaruto Uchiha(Jounin and ANBU Member): KIA
2nd - Kazuhiko Irou (Genin): KIA
3rd - Teddy Kinuga Uchiha(Chunin): KIA, revived, then KIA again. (lol)
4th - Tadashi Uchiha (Jounin and ANBU Member): ALIVE
5th - Yumi Uchiha (Chunin): ALIVE, but I never really got to train him that much yet.
Hey I was grateful for that training! It helped me alot during the Chuunin exams sweatdrop

And Lol,I guess that's true. X3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Bambi: Sounds Good.....We have 3 members so far. I just need 4 more and get it official. Which,once Kune posts,hopefully I can persuade it to happen. blaugh

(( But for now I'm hitting the bed. Night all 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:41 am
Panthers7
Dark-Ninja70
Kunesume2
Its good to have fellow students in the later years. All mine are KIA, MIA, or inactive. But, I did catch Detachi on myspace once.
5th - Yumi Uchiha (Chunin): ALIVE, but I never really got to train him that much yet.
Hey I was grateful for that training! It helped me alot during the Chuunin exams sweatdrop

And Lol,I guess that's true. X3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Bambi: Sounds Good.....We have 3 members so far. I just need 4 more and get it official. Which,once Kune posts,hopefully I can persuade it to happen. blaugh

(( But for now I'm hitting the bed. Night all 3nodding ))
Well since your chuunin now, and my son I can lend you some kickass scrolls for jutsu to learn and some personal tips.  

Dark-Ninja70

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:42 am
Dark-Ninja70
Kunesume2

Everyone I trained was other in Anbu or inactive. I think Auron is the only one I could say made it all the way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:43 am
Well how about a sannin in the group?? XP
If it helps i approve of it some villages have other groups apart from Anbu and Oinin  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:44 am
dnsajdasdna redface  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:45 am
That would be my girl taking my spot. Alicia as the next sannin. Seeing as she is the only Jounin we have so far, before the exams.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:45 am
Kunesume2
Dark-Ninja70
Kunesume2

Everyone I trained was other in Anbu or inactive. I think Auron is the only one I could say made it all the way.
Phi made it to Sannin and Syn made it to Jounin, I think you said you trained them?

But of all of them Tadashi was my personal student, I trained him everyday for months and taught him all my tricks and how I fight so now he's like a mini me, soon to surpass me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:46 am
Kunesume2
That would be my girl taking my spot. Alicia as the next sannin. Seeing as she is the only Jounin we have so far, before the exams.
She didn't really earn it though, she asked if I could bump her up when she joined leaf and since shes the captain, active and a veteran rper I allowed it.  

Dark-Ninja70

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:48 am
Tadashi hellz yeah did you see that SSS Ranked jutsu he pulled in the jounin exams! well of course you did but epic battle!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:50 am
BambiC
Tadashi hellz yeah did you see that SSS Ranked jutsu he pulled in the jounin exams! well of course you did but epic battle!
I think I can still beat him though, with my ranmaru's eye genjutsu is useless against me and it makes mine nearly impossible to break.  

Dark-Ninja70

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:51 am
Yea, that was sickly insane. So, you think I should hold an exam for it? I mean I cant just allow the new Jounin to enter as they just became jounin. And none of them have posted since the exams have finished.

And well Alicia is already here......... I could just have here apply for Densetsu.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:52 am
Ah yes! thats true!

I still need to earn my sannin spot though i have it i dont really think i earned it as of yet.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:54 am
I know I earned mine, it the major rp I wrote for it, that took me a week to fully think of and three hours to finish. Making it a full page rp sample I think it was.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:55 am
Well RP wise i have but i mean more of a serving the village wise.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:57 am
O, thats what you meant. LOL. ok then. Get in here. I need someone the finish incorporating the living metal into the Gate grid.

I got it from my first love interes which was nippins....but, that didn't work out when her rp bf became active out of nowhere..... lol  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff